It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Recent Earthquakes -- Most Probably, No Coincidence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I've been doing research that anyone can do to prove that these multiple recent earthquakes are more than a coincidence. I've been looking at the past threads on the Fragile Earth forum topic. 

On the most recent page (on the new threads panel), I've counted at least 7 earthquakes. If you go back, back and back, you see less and less earthquakes the further back you go. If you go to just August of last year (that's not that far), I only saw one earthquake, IN THE WHOLE MONTH OF AUGUST!

I truly think that Mother Earth is tired of us, and wants us to get the #ell off of her.

I admit that I just did a tiny bit more research than what I'm posting in this OP. I may have missed something. So I recommend that you do the same type of research and report here. Your other option is to kill this thread if you don't want anybody else to find this out. "The choice is yours." ~ Black Sheep

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Did you look at the USGS site? That is more accurate than the threads here because people aren't reporting all quakes on ATS. I looked and noticed a trend since 2011 with more quakes in the spring and fall but not more overall. At least with the bigger ones.

There will be more total quakes than USGS puts on their statistics page for the last few years, only because they no longer add in 4.5 or lower worldwide but if you figure those in manually there aren't more. It would be really interesting if we could learn to read rocks (as an example) well enough to know about bigger quakes during ancient times. Well enough to know how many per month. I often wonder if we would find we have more today.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: brazenalderpadrescorpio

There are thousands of earthquakes a day all over the world, not just 7 or one.
Can you clarify what you mean precisely?

edit on 19-4-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Dianec

I'm trying to focus on an easy and fast way. I'm also trying to focus on earthquakes that are noticeable and resonate with people.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

My response to Dianec clarifies matters.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I'm gong to sleep pretty soon, so don't get mad if I don't respond quickly. Good night!

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I read somewhere that it is possible that the moons gravitational pull on the earth may have an effect on the earthquakes. And I believe that 100%. It always seems the biggest come around full moons. Coincidence? Probably not.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I am with you OP

It's time for some cataclysm, it really is.

The earth needs it, and humanity needs it.

Total destruction is the only solution

www.azlyrics.com...

edit on 19-4-2014 by GoShredAK because: Edit

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I'm not saying that we need it, only God knows that. I'm saying that it's going to happen whether we like it or not.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
According to this site theres massive earthquakes going on at solomons islands, near papua new guinea.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: romilo

What do you think inspired me to write this thread?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The Ring of Fire sure is acting up lately, it does this every so often.

I live in New Zealand where we have a lot of earthquakes that occur. Usually if one big one happens it triggers of multiple ones over a constant time.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

We just had one here in Mexico yesterday. I am currently in Morelos Mexico and we felt a strong one here, 7.2 the news said.

I think the epicenter was in Guerrero.

edit on 4 19 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sphinxxx

It seems to be acting up more often.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Where was the epicenter in the last noticeable quake, there? I forgot to follow up on that one. That's pretty strange if it's at a way different spot.

Edit: I just saw it on google maps. It's 7 hrs away from each other. This is much more than a coincidence IMHO.

edit on 19-4-2014 by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out what the OP istrying to get at. The only conclusion I can garner as the the recent quake activity, in the Pacific Rim is the result of the Mysterious Hand of the Divine. Which I guess makes sense, I mean, that's were tectonic plates come from right? I understand that some people think that this is a "manifestation" and of course, it always begs the same question. It's the creator trying to communicate a message to us, yes? Fair enough. Then you have to ask the next question (logic demands) Why? It's the creator of the known Universe(s), yes? why not just send an e-mail? create a web-site? Make clouds line up to spell words? Bury a subliminal message in "Real Housewives of Bangor"?

Of course, there could be other much more subtle explanations, like when you move one tectonic plate one way and another tectonic plate the other way, you might feel a jolt? Geodetic Precession? The chane of seasons ?(related to our orbit around the Sun) The Earths core is cooling and shrinking ?

Yes, I guess it's a manifestation is as good an answer as any of the others. I mean it's not like quakes don't occur on other celestial bodies in the Solar system. What's the "message" for the inhabitants (if they're there) of the Solar system? and do they ask these same questions? The Mysterious Hand of the Divine. Mysterious? Wouldn't want it any other way !

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet

There are thousands of earthquakes a day all over the world, not just 7 or one.
Can you clarify what you mean precisely?

Thousands?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I have to disagree.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tencap77

I don't think it's a message. I think that it's the earth that's ready to make a change, but first she has to cleanse herself. I think that it might even be more complicated than the way I'm putting it, but it's just simply the best way that I, Brazen can put it.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Just had a 3.2 just west of Salt Lake City a few hours ago. We sit on a fault line that's supposedly overdue for a 7

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join