It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bioeffects of Selected Nonlethal Weapons (Declassified document)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Hello everyone. I recently came across a classified document that has been unclassified, and through the freedom of Information act you will also get to read it. Its 20 pages long. Its very interesting and scary to know what military is capable of. Some things discussed in the document are: Laser and other light phenomenon, Radiofrequency directed energy, Aural Bioeffects, ect.. In my opinion this technology is currently in use today. It benefits not us and as you read can be easily used to control the masses. Smart meter's are dangerous!This i find interesting to. May also explain these heat waves that dont seem natural. Enjoy! refusesmartmeter.com...

I[capacitating Effect: Microwave Heatitrg Body heating to mimic a fever is the natule ofthe R.F incapacitation. The objective is to provide heating in a very controlled way so that the body receives nearly uniform heating and no organs are damaged. Core temperatwes approximately 41o C are considered to be adequate. At such temperature a considerably changed demeanor will take place with the individual. Most p€ople, under feve! conditions, become much less aggrcssive; some people may become more initable. The subjective sensations produced by this buildup of heat are far more unpleasant than those accompanying fever. In hlperthermia all the effector processes are stmined to the utrnost, whereas in fever they axe not. It is also possible that microwave h,?erthermia (even with only a 1' C increase in brain temperature) may disrupt working memory, thus resulting in disorientatio

edit on 19-4-2014 by unknown32 because: Link did not work

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

edit on 19-4-2014 by unknown32 because: Edited post so link worked

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: unknown32

Good find. Essential subject. Will comment when I get back from work.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Your quote is chock full of basic spelling errors...

Is this a direct copy paste, or did you type some of it out yourself?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Why not take the case off of your kitchen microwave and mount a directional horn on it.....
You too can fry peoples brains....

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Your quote is chock full of basic spelling errors... Is this a direct copy paste, or did you type some of it out yourself?

Yes i copied and pasted. For some odd reason i was having a hard time copying and pasting stuff from the document. When i tried pasting words were being scrambled.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

That is interesting. I do not know enough about computing to be able to tell if that is a normal problem to encounter, or whether it is specific to this information. I have certainly never encountered it, although as I say, I am by no means a technomancer.

Perhaps we should consult one of the computing experts who have membership here? I would recomend sending helig a U2U on this very matter, assuming his account is till active.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Wow.. scary stuff. Thanks for posting. I know this (below) has been talked about here before too:

Application of the microwave hearing technology could facilitate a private message
transmission. It may be useful to provide a disruptive condition to a person not aware of
the technology. Not only might it be disruptive to the sense of hearing, it could be
psychologically devastating if one suddenly heard "voices within one's head. "

(this originally pasted with errors also--hmmm)

Inducing seizures:

There are many degrees of epileptic seizure in diseased persons, and it seems reasonable
that electromagnetic stimulation of neural syrchrony might be tunable with regard to the type
and degree of bodily influence, depending on the parameters associated with the chosen
stimulus. Because there are no actual data to build on, these statements must be
considered tentative. It is known that in the study of photic-induced seizures, parameters
can be varied so that the individual under study does not actually undergo a grand mal
seizure. This knowledge gives confidence that the proposed technology would be tunable.
Distribution of Human Sensitivities to Desired Effects
It is anticipated that 100% ofthe population would be susceptible. The mechanism is one
that could act orl many individual neuronal cells concurrently and hence does not depend
on spreading regions ofelectrical activity as in the disease state.

I copied a few snippets for folks who can't go to the link, Also studied in the paper:
Acoustic Energy
Laser-induced Biological Effects

t. The radiant energy is absorbed into the tissue and, as a
result of rapid thermal expansion following a short (l nanosecond to 0.1 millisecond)
laser radiation pulse, a pressure wave is generated that may result in explosive tissue
injury.

Microwave Hearing
Microwave Heating
Disruption of Neural Control

edit on 19-4-2014 by Starcrossd because: added info

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd

psychologically devastating if one suddenly heard "voices within one's head.

Like this guy...

Investigated the C.I.A. torture flights then suddenly began behaving oddly, climbed up Snowdon in the middle of the night, drank half a bottle of whisky, then took off his warm clothes and died in the snow.

Never forget Mike Todd.

edit on 19 4 2014 by Kester because: (no reason given)

edit on 19 4 2014 by Kester because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join