Why weren’t the Right-Wing there when the gov attacked the left and black liberation movement ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Like Cointelpro and other abuses against the left.

It’s amazing how these right-winger cry babies always talk about a double standard.
And how the liberal media and government pick on them

Imagine left wingers or black nationalists taking guns to the government police forces in a protest what would have happened!

Where were these people when the government slaughtered the black panthers?

And beat to hell out of the Vietnam protestors in Chicago in 1968 and many other events where the government gunned down left wing protesters.

Now all of a sudden the right wing is getting what the left and black protest movement has gotten for 50 years.

For decades and even still today police have been murdering black people in the streets and getting away with it.

Did and do we hear anything from the right wing Ron Paulers then?
No!

If they would have been there when the government cracked down on the left and the black power movement then the country might not have evolved to this state

It’s like the old story:

At first they came after the Jews. Then the gypsies. Then the gays. Then the poles.

Here is this situation: At first they came against the Blacks and Native Americans. And nobody came to help. Then the Jews. And again no body came to help. Then the immigrants. And no body came to help.

NOW THEIR COMING AFTER YOU THE RIGHT WING

AND THERE IS NO ONE LEFT TO HELP YOU!

YOU’RE TOO LATE!!!!

edit on 18-4-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)
edit on 18-4-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Okay?!?

Why do you need a third party to help?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Back at ya! Were's the hippy, live and let live people? Now they're for the state, for the MNA! LOL

The BLA was a bunch of killers and criminals. You think they're the same as Bundy? Yeah OK
edit on 20859Fridayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: txinfidel

We all need help with an abusive government. You can't do it yourself, any group is going to need allies.

America couldn't beat Germany without Russia. The 1776 Revolution had to have the French help in order to beat the British

Intelligent people have always tried to unite the left and right against the government but the right wing didn’t want to unite. It was ON THE SIDE OF THE GOVERNMENT THEN UNTIL IT STARTED TO BOTHER THEM!

Now the right wing understands this.

They didn’t budge when the gov suppressed movements of the left AND MINORITY RIGHT MOVEMNENTS.

Now you people see what we have been talking about and facing for decades

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Cointelpro?
How the FBI murdered black panthers?

These were legitimate civil rights groups.

Not all are saints.

Look at Dave Quarash and the racist at Ruby Ridge.

You don't past judgement on them do you?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

That group was a criminal enterprise, likely run by the FBI. Like your klan group. I am not talking about crazies like that.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Okay but your using divisive language to try to unite people in a common cause?

Can you see how your logic is flawed?

You might as well say "why didn't white people come to help out the black panthers?"

Well gee I don't know maybe because its the black panthers are a bunch of racists for the most part.

Why didn't the klu klux klan help the panthers?

Do you see the mistake in your argument?

Be honest.
edit on 18-4-2014 by txinfidel because: stupid spell check

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

America couldn't beat Germany without Russia.

Russia could have taken Germany on by themselves and won. However Russia would have won due to sheer numbers. It takes a fearless leader to accept more than half the deaths on all sides, and then go on to slaughter 20 million more.
edit on 18-4-2014 by JValhalla because: added Stalin's ethnic cleansing.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The fact is the right wing doesn’t give a hoot when the government attacks anyone save the right wingers and Fox news types.

When the Native Americans were slaughtered and swindled out of their land by the Government you rarely see right wingers supporting them. They are very quiet then.

Be consistent and learn somthing. Then we can unite and really do some damage.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JValhalla

My point was that Americans of all political persuasions need allies.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I just wonder where you get your news from. Because someone disagrees with you they all watch fox news all day and can't think for themselves all the sudden.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The fact is the right wing doesn’t give a hoot when the government attacks anyone save the right wingers and Fox news types.

When the Native Americans were slaughtered and swindled out of their land by the Government you rarely see right wingers supporting them. They are very quiet then.

Be consistent and learn somthing. Then we can unite and really do some damage.

It is a age old tactic my friend. All political parties are guilty of it. Divide and conquer. I will agree with you on you're point. Untill all petty differences are put aside on ALL sides, egos are shelved, we do not stand a chance on making America yet alone the world a better place. Well the way you addresed tje issue is crass, I do understand your point OP.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

My point is that people talk anti government only when the gov attacks their particular political group.

This country for decades have had the police state attack and sometimes murder and destroy minority movements and the fox news people and right wingers were quiet as church mice over that.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
You mad Bro ?

Keep putting labels on everybody.

It's a great way to start a civil discussion.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Thats because civil rights are a double edged sword, at least when BOTH SIDES let the government make decisions. It is a pendulum.

When one side gets their way, they become the same thing they were supposed to be fighting against. When they get a sip of political power they are ever thirsty for more.

Do unto others as you would have done unto you,.

Thats all I have to contribute.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

At least you are honest. But in the end selfishness will destroy us.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Two can play at this game:

Where were the women's rights advocates (National Organization for Women) when Martin Bashir on MSNBC said "someone should # in Sarah Palin's mouth"? No where to be found because these groups don't defend women. They defend liberals.

If Martin Bashir would have said that about Hillary Clinton, he would have never heard the end of it from certain left wing groups.
edit on 4/18/2014 by UziXxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

It’s the bad nature of this divided political system.

The right doesn’t realize they are manipulated to hate the poor and minorities by masters of psychological warfare.

Therefore the politics will remain divided until the right gets their head on straight

There slowly getting there. But until all the extreme ethnocentrism is ameliorated nothing will change.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UziXxX

The guy got fired. What did you want him to be executed?
Fired by the LIBERAL MSNBC.

Anyway I agree both sides are often guilty of this.

But traditionally it has always been the left who have championed civil rights.

And for the exception of Ron and Rand sometimes, the right don’t usually give a dam.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

And beat to hell out of the Vietnam protestors in Chicago in 1968 and many other events where the government gunned down left wing protesters.

You do have a source I hope, because I can't find anything where protester's are gunned down.

Forty-four years ago Tuesday, Chicago played host to an event that would offer the world some of the city's most iconic -- and disturbing -- images in its history.

On Aug. 28, 1968, violence erupted in Grant Park, where tens of thousands of anti-Vietnam War protesters and police clashed during that year's Democratic National Convention.

Had nothing to do with the Right Wing either.
Huffington post

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join