It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Adelaide, South Australia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Good to see this video. Keep your eyes fixed for sightings on the 22nd, 23rd, and 24th of May. can I ask....was this footage taken across from new port because I have not only seen them but im quite shocked this amount of activity does go on and very few people report it for fear being told there a liar or nutter. I had many bright orange orbs throughout the Newport development on the above dates, this Is not random, and trust me its happening. I have been experiencing this sort of interaction since 2002 and it is becoming more and more. The lady on the news recently claiming she slowed the footage and captures people above homes on discs and that they hide behind energy is entirely true, they use lights to create the energy and you can see them sometimes if looking in a mirror or changing view position very quickly. I'm not sure that there intent is pure or weather there is a sinister plot but the government agencies applicable, know this is going on. Last night whilst experiencing the lights a very large round bright light was shining directly at me above the old heritage mill across the river from new port. From my angle it was hard to determine exactly its position because it was just above the mill.. I said to a friend visiting take a look at the huge orange light above the building and she thought it was a helicopter. It was hovering there for ages. As a joke I waved at it and to my shock it turned and flew off in a south easterly direction. Keep in mind there was not a single noise to be heard. Later that evening a massive moon shape bright orange was in the exact same position. it was huge and moving. slowly but further away getting as small as a bright street light then after elevating it came towards me again growing in size. This is the first time I have written about only 1 of hundreds of encounters and they are all related. I believe certain people are chosen, probably due to the fact they are viewed by most as bad people, druggies, etc and their true accounts are not believed by anyone so they live in this entirely secretive world, alone and knowing there are thousands if not millions of others just like them live the same. These people are generaly hiding something themselves that cannot be told and this is why there stories are never taken seriously. Drug users are the most targeted because the authorities just say you are hallucinating, your having a psychotic break, blah blah blah but it is simply not the case. The whole thing is unusual, these things/persons they come into your home the presence is felt, it is like they take over your body, you feel the buzzing energy going through you, your teeth start to hurt, imparticular the eye teeth, your stomach may become bloated, your eyes sensitive to the lights and reflections become just apart of your viewing norm. You see lots of movement in the peripheral vision but you are never quick enough to get the real glimpse. It is sexual in nature and in bed they become 1 with you and the pillows, mattress just about everything and if you look in the mirrors you will find you see yourself different, also a bluish haze everywhere/. If you have a sexual partner with you you can see her/him change looks slightly, different size all of a sudden, feel different it can be quite amazing but always ends the same. never good. Due to the fact your not entirely sure of everything that has taken place because time is different. you can look at the clock and 10hours have just gone. This morning im in a lot of pain, by lover back is extremely painful with what feels to be lumps around my spine, my knees and elbows very tender, I have small bruises over my whole body, my extremities are purple I have a red mark just below my lip like I was punched .I cannot move about without feeling pain. This is always the end result. What is really going on, why is this going on in society. I know other people are experiencing this. I know of at least 4 of them but suspect many many others just due to the tell tale signs. Its about time we expose the real truth....... I will continue more in depth if still around the place

new topics

<< 1   >>

join