Released! Clinton Files on Media Enemies

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Yes, we all knew Nixon had them, Only a Complete Idiot would Try and Deny Obama Didn't have a List.

But, I've heard from people how Hillary was a supporting wife and mother and Stood by her Husband and took the Shame and Pain.
That's All Bull-$hit!!!

Any one who had to work or on occasion be forced to visit the White House during Her Years Of Total Control, Knows Better!
Remember her Rant about the Great Right Wing Conspiracy?
There's writing testimony of staffers that worked for her being Harassed and Belittled to the point of Crying.

But let's talk about Internet Control and what Hillary said about it in 1995 I think.

I believe she said, The internet has No Gate-Keepers. That's right my friends, No Gate Keepers, Like China, where the Government can put you in prison.

Chinese blogger jailed under crackdown on 'internet rumors'...

Yes, Rumor's, and that's what Hillary was calling Slick Willy's Sexual Escapades!
To The Article, I'm talking about.

WASHINGTON – If you want to learn what Hillary Clinton meant by “the vast right-wing conspiracy,” part of the extensive collection of dossiers the Clinton White House kept on its media enemies was released today by the Clinton Library.

The most important of the documents, “The Communication Stream of Conspiracy Commerce,” originally some 331 pages, was reduced to only 28 pages in the sanitized and heavily redacted version posted by the presidential library.

You noticed they had to edit the report, just imagine what they edited Out!

The original 331-page report was distributed by the White House and the Democratic National Committee to select reporters in an effort to discredit those behind the critical reports on the Clinton White House – namely billionaire Richard Mellon Scaife, journalist Joseph Farah, political activist Floyd Brown and the American Spectator.
Hillary Clinton’s public relations effort to vilify what she called “the cast right-wing conspiracy.”
A pattern of politically motivated audits of individuals and organizations by the Internal Revenue Service.

Most notable in the sections of the report released publicly is the concern the White House had for the impact of the new media, hearkening back to Hillary Clinton’s concern about the Internet that there were “no gatekeepers.”

“The Internet has become one of the major and most dynamic modes of communication,” the report warns. “The Internet can link people, groups and organizations together instantly. Moreover, it allows an extraordinary amount of unregulated data and information to be located in one area and available to all. The right wing has seized upon the Internet as a means of communicating its ideas to people. Moreover, evidence exists that Republican staffers surf the Internet, interacting with extremists in order to exchange ideas and information.”

Yes, we're Extremist, Right Wing Fanatic's!!!!!!!

“Everyone who was conscious back then will remember Hillary talking about this bad dream in a television interview in which she explained that her husband’s problems were all manufactured by ‘a vast right-wing conspiracy.’

To put things in perspective, when this report was distributed to a few dozen key reporters by the White House, there were approximately 1 million computers connected to the Internet.

Link

Hillary, The internet needs Gate Keepers,,,

edit on 18-4-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)
edit on 4/18/2014 by semperfortis because: corrected all caps

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Big Bomb$hell !!

This is big damage.

Can't wait for the "Rebuttals"

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

Hmmmmm old Bill and his Mafia have been playing dirty for years

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I honestly was shocked when I heard there was a new member expected in the Clinton family! I didn't know Monica Lewinski was expecting!

OH SNAP! My bad, I just saw it was Chelsea that was expecting!

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

YUP!
The Clinton's, have to Hate the internet. Mat Drudge was a Nobody until 1998 he released the information that Newsweek magazine was with holding information on an relationship between Slick Willie and a White House intern the Monica Lewinsky scandal was now front page news on the internet.

Of-course there's more.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The story will be bounced directly from the Internet to the right-of-center mainstream American media. After the mainstream right-of-center media covers the story, congressional committees will look into the story.

What right-of-center American media is she talking about? From what I've seen the media is so left wing now the statement is meaningless anyway. If she's discussing history she's simply a paranoid who thinks everyone is out to get them.

Except except maybe in her case she and her hubby are so dirty there probably are people out to get them. God help us all if she wins 2016.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I honestly was shocked when I heard there was a new member expected in the Clinton family! I didn't know Monica Lewinski was expecting!

OH SNAP! My bad, I just saw it was Chelsea that was expecting!

ROFLMAO

Now if the Kid only knew Grandma like we do!

top topics

join