It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
He shoulda said DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: rival
I smell a conspiracy...What if this is just a way for Jesse to
increase his fan base, name recognition, and support, in preparation
for a run for President?.....eh?

TPTB wouldn't make Jesse pres. He is not on their view of things.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Iam a dead man walking now I thought he had gone lol.

Cool btw gonna check out the new forum and watch the show

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So many bind followers on here.

The guy is an actor....His entire persona come across as a artificial construct.

Anybody gullible enough to think he cares about the people are the same people buying ab crunchers on shopping channels. He is just jumping on the conspiracy bandwagon which is a growing market due to peoples disillusionment with the way the governments are acting. Its not rocket science, give the people what they want and right now they want outrage and a place to vent. That is what ATS is for the most part and more so these hyper yelling over the top presenters also represent.

80% of the population will always be plebs there just isnt enough original thought for more than than. And personally i think its genetic. Some people are just wired to be herd animals.

Enjoy the hay.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiM3LoRd

80% of the population will always be plebs there just isn't enough original thought for more than than. And personally i think its genetic. Some people are just wired to be herd animals.

Enjoy the hay.

Then there's the other 20% who want to lead the herd in the right direction. Or at least make sure they "graze in the right pasture". And you're probably right, it probably is genetic on the part of the 80%. It's also genetic on the part of 20% and we're not going anywhere.

So he's in it for the money? You'd be naive to think otherwise. Are you the type who thinks that earning money diminishes the passion a person puts into their work? If you are, I'm sorry you don't like what you do for a living but you need to understand there are people out here who like what they do and actually get paid for it. How do you kids say it? Don't hate....appreciate.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I'm liking what I'm seeing. It makes complete sense to collaborate resources.

I don't believe I'm the only here who sees the line between the good guys and the bad guys. It's good to have the right people on the same side.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I hadn't visited the forum in too long, and look what makes my boiled eggs day! As a huge fan and fellow Minnesotan I'll be keeping tabs on this forum.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiM3LoRd

The guy is an actor....His entire persona come across as a artificial construct.

Anybody gullible enough to think he cares about the people are the same people buying ab crunchers on shopping channels. He is just jumping on the conspiracy bandwagon which is a growing market due to peoples disillusionment with the way the governments are acting. Its not rocket science, give the people what they want and right now they want outrage and a place to vent. That is what ATS is for the most part and more so these hyper yelling over the top presenters also represent.

80% of the population will always be plebs there just isnt enough original thought for more than than. And personally i think its genetic. Some people are just wired to be herd animals.

Enjoy the hay.

every single av on ats is a construct...
so were bush and so is obama
your point?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Taupin Desciple

I dont think earning money doing the thing you love doing diminishes it but the hook and the trap is when the making the money becomes the focus.

People destroy the things they love because they either over do it or associate it with the wrong things, like money.

Do you suppose that the luxury and power that money affords is not a tempting hook? People can only eat so much cake until they are sick of it.

Humans are far more complex and their needs even more so. I have seen this site turn from one of passion to greed where the pull for more vieweship and by association more ad revenue has seen it make questionable choices.

Of course that old saying let the chips fall where they may could apply and one could say let it all play out as it is meant to.

But I have to follow my genetic programming and if that is to constantly to remind people that just because the majority think its a dandy idea to tow the company line so to speak that might not be the best course.

Yesterdays mass media is todays social media the actors change and the venue might change but its still business as usual.

Replace one clown with another its still the same clown show. If you are here for the entertainment then thats fine but im here for something more than that.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This seems to be a most interesting event. In the last 20 years the answer to anything of this sort is to kill those involved, be it in country or out. So one can see why people are getting testy. Folks protested "wall street" and were tasered, pepper sprayed and called nut-jobs - this in a country where the leaders praise the right to peacefully protest or have your own POV. The best part of the US is protest is the point at which countless people with an opinion beat you into submission in order to support the status quo.

I would say that whether or not Bundy is right or wrong, legally correct or legally wrong, immoral or moral, the point is that some people have decided to use this as a chance to make a point. The Rosa Parks bus incident was staged, an event born of planning and not spontaneity and was used to create a dialogue of sorts. Rosa was breaking the rules...

I find it somewhat sad that so many want to nitpick the basis for his complaint using the governments own system of determination, instead of viewing the situation as a whole as it now stands. Was the death of F. Ferdinand, Tonkin et al the "real" reason for the wars that followed this publicized events? It would seem the governments of the world, or those in charge of the governments, use any event - relevant or not, to initiate change. Could the Bundy event be used to ask the government to step back a bit? Or should we simply say, "Fed's own land, Bundy took what wasn't his to take, shoot him with assault rifles to make an example for those who do wrong?"

It is rare an event garners the public interest in some tangible way, sadly, too many folks are bound by the MSM and educational system of viewing things and this will end badly. OWS was an example of an sentiment that was turned to dust by the prevailing winds created by the MSM, supremely poor education and the horror that has become the "crises and hyperbole pulpit."

In order to get a snippet on TV or in a newspaper you have to claim catastrophe but by doing so you lose all credibility. Reid says the protesters are "terrorist." Seriously? He'd also go on for hours about how the American Revolutionaries were "Freedom Fighters that created this great nation." The Bundy supporters will claim the government is a fascist regime. The MSM media will claim government agents are just doing a very difficult job the best they can. In the end the most important points will be lost by what will come of this.

This event will not be a dialogue but a sequence of hysterical sound bites leading to frustration followed by death...

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

Just because the obvious is obvious to you doesnt meant it is for everybody.

As I always say.

If the obvious were more obvious to the oblivious then the world would not be in the state its in.

They say bad things happen because good people do nothing about it. What if they dont even recognize it to begin with.

It has been said in the past by a small minority of posters on here that that is a sycophantic fanaticism on here where people are always falling over themselves to pat each other on the back as to how great either they are or this site is.

This is like any other place on earth and subject to the flaws and weaknesses. This site is a tool and now and then tools go blunt and need to be sharpened. My OPINION is that this direction isnt the most efficient path to that end.

Not saying the idea is wrong, by all means lets get more viewership. God knows we need more people aware of the truth but I dont think resorting to people like Ventura and Jones will do the truth any credit. These people are performers with passion dont mistake the passion for benevolence. They simply know how to extract an emotion of two from you. There is no substance its empty like so many empty calories in the cheap easy takeaway food we eat. It might fill you up but in the long run it does more harm than good.

But I suppose thats the whole point isnt it?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Well I have to say I have not gone and read all the threads, but I have seen a lot of your stuff Jesse and have to say I approve of you joining; but like some of the others ( at least in the beginning ) I feel a bit weary of this but let us see how this goes

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID Great news this is.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Jessie, do you even lift bro?

I hope he talks about how he and Howard Stern (VP) are running for President in the next election. Does he think Howard really would do that? I mean, Howard is busy as hell.. and whines when he is overworked

Jessie is still ripped for an older guy.. damn.. He rocked in Predator...

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I would like to hear something on the warning that was just issued about how an EMP will affect us.

Source

And there is a thread on it here .... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Woo-Hoo Jesse! I really enjoy your new forum, and look forward to the new shows on my FB....I have shared several with my family and friends. Thank-you for taking the time to answer my question in the "Ask Anything" forum and well...for just being YOU!

The HECK with all the people that want to cast negative vibes to your work ! You keep it REAL....when I grew up my parents always told me, do what you are good at and care about, and the money will follow.....and I'm happy for your success. Last time I looked you never LIED or sold out your Country to make a buck. You could probably walk away from this whole mess and live out your life in comfort, but you CARE enough to keep on keeping on...may the force and LOVE be with you...♥

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If you're reading Jesse : can't help but think you were over the top with Icke when you met him not so long back. (you should at least have given him more time to speak, it seemed like you made an overly harsh atmosphere which wasn't good for him to communicate in. Maybe more patience in future for those with different viewpoints?) Yes he earns a lot of cash from what he does, which you clearly researched into, but you could probably learn a lot from him and I think you were overly negative. By the way, hitting him with the cash he's earnt angle but not giving him much time to speak seemed a bit like you were out to attack him from the off. Just saying, hope I'm wrong of course.

Hope you're doing well anyway and respect if you're still truly going against GovCorp. I don't hold the Icke thing against you and can only hope that you're still being genuine. Will try to watch what you've done here later on, and if you're "still for real" keep at it man.

And please remember (as you should know already!) that when an official speaks, he's probably taking orders from a corporation, or a corporate-backed think tank.
edit on 21-4-2014 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID

Just seen this. Awesome. Good work ATS and Gov. Jesse Ventura!

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID

1st contact has been acheived thousands of years ago, and is constantly repeated with overwhelming evidence. You must realize that?

Dont keep waiting for something to happen...it already did. Check the evidence.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I appreciate the the long explanatory post and without sincere mean to offend, perhaps being cynical maybe, it would appear that most of what you have described is generally running a business. I personally have never seen so much blatant advertising for a guy that your non American members wouldn't even had heard of. Things change, people change and ATS changes and evolves but at what cost? I long for the days when the Alien and Paranormal where the busiest forums. Area 51 and other secret bases were top discussion. Arguments raged after posts made by people like Mike Singh, John Lear, Jkrog ( RIP ) Gortex and many many others. I'm only speaking for myself here but thats the magic I want back. Now we have the new generation superstars of ATS such as Phage and now this guy. Discussions headlining about people ranting as to what has upset them that particular day or why Obama care is bad for us. But hey I'm a mere member and I guess better the numbers better the site though eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join