It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
Oh man...

Now the NSA spybots are really going to be breathing down our necks in this place. Jesse has a natural knack for stirring up the hornets nest and pissing off "the boy's club".

Good. So what do you when you have someone's attention? Above all else.........don't bore them. Make them earn their paycheck.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Cool!

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I've spent way too much time thinking about this today, the day before Easter, and I realized that it is only commensurate with how important ATS has been to me the last few years.

I was knocking around YouTube, searching for fodder for my voodoo, when I found this video. I like this Jesse Ventura, I think that the Jesse Ventura in this video is congruent with the way that he and his "crew" have been presented to us on this thread.

I'm posting it more for myself than anyone, because I want to have a nice feeling about this before going off to Easter in meatspace.

But I feel like I need to get this off my chest first: SO? Springer? We are your writers and idea-crunchers. You can't come up with anything creative to do with us so you farm us out to Ventura?(!).

Anyhow, I know we are all gonna sleep on this.

Happy Easter Everybody.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID

I love this idea, I enjoy watching Off the Grid on youtube. Did someone tell Jesse we had free cookies?

/hands Jesse a free cookie
Welcome to ATS Jesse and Ora.TV

Shaade
edit on 4/19/2014 by Shaade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well I've never heard of the guy and I've been coming here for years. No offence to the man and I'm sure he has interesting things to say but why is his face plastered all over my ATS? Is this gonna be a common thing now? Background adverts, chasing pop ups and the like?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanrak77
That.s a good ? ...
Now go INVESTIGATE it.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
how can he be truly off the grid yet at the same time be making a tv program about it, makes no sense. I thought off the grid would mean no internet, basically no use of telecommunications or really any networked electronics.

There are a few ways to obtain unfettered access to a great deal of information. Lately, it's difficult but not impossible. Most of the ways involve a large dish antenna in the yard.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
But I feel like I need to get this off my chest first: SO? Springer? We are your writers and idea-crunchers. You can't come up with anything creative to do with us so you farm us out to Ventura?(!).

Well let's see…

We got involved with a New York Times best-selling author to write about what our members think: Jim Marrs.

We spent considerable effort to get a radio show on national syndicated radio: ATS Mix. We got pretty far too, the President of a major radio network pitch us to affiliates -- then the bottom fell out of radio revenue: no show.

We spent considerable effort producing a regular video series: ATS News. That didn't catch on and the expense and stress was getting the best of those involved.

We spent considerable effort producing an "alternative style" video series: Conspiracy Chicks. That also didn't catch on, but was getting somewhere, until real-life demands intruded on one of our Conspiracy Chicks.

Behind the scenes that have been several other efforts for television, some got pretty far, but once the planning was fleshed out, it was clear those involved not-of-ATS weren't going to take the topics seriously.

Lately we've been focusing on social media, and unbeknownst (mostly) to ATS members, our efforts there have been extraordinary: going from 20,000 to 110,000 Facebook followers in just five months. Twitter is working well also.

Now we have a chance for collaboration in video that makes sense.

We're always trying something.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Welcome Jesse and the Off The Grid crew!
This is gonna be great!
Hope this leads to a run for the presidency.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

In addition to what S.O. said above, I'd like to point out that we haven't "farmed" anyone out to anybody, pretty much the complete opposite.

We've brought in a household name who, for the most part, has a vision that aligns with the promise of ATS and has the reach to push that promise to that always talked about "next level".

We've done exactly what we've always tried to do, get your thoughts, ideas, concerns, and questions out to the biggest audience possible. Jesse Ventura is as close to being the perfect person to help us achieve that mission as I can think of in today's world.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I was a big fan of Ventura during his WWF career in the 80's, as both a wrestler and a commentator (also in WCW).

I didn't know about his dealings with the conspiracy world until I read about it here on ATS, and to be honest, I didn't really look into it.

Maybe it's a US thing, and us lowly Brits don't tend to get that sort of stuff over here until we see it on the internet.

But, after reading his thread on AMA, I am pleased he has chosen ATS as a means of communication with those of us interested in the truth, I find it fascinating that he has such a mind set.

I look forward to see what he has to offer, and I am going to make an effort to catch up on the other stuff he has done so I can get a better idea of what he is into.

Thanks ATS staff, keep up the good work!
edit on 20/4/14 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: rival

You smell correctly, Dogs have awesome noses and can almost see into the 5th dimension. Everything is correct except the President part---Its always for more ca$h. $ymbol of the $nake

No mystery he played an MIB in the Xfiles. It will all begin to be apparent...every bit of it.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This is a pleasant welcome to Jesse Ventura joining the ATS community. I am following you for a while now and i must say that i enjoy every moment of it. You are at least a man who dares to ask very delicate questions and you are not afraid to go to the top with it.

Welcome Jesse and your team.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

We've brought in a household name who, for the most part, has a vision that aligns with the promise of ATS and has the reach to push that promise to that always talked about "next level".
Jesse Ventura is as close to being the perfect person to help us achieve that mission as I can think of in today's world.

Cheers to both you and S.O. Well said.

Happy easter.

edit on 20-4-2014 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This is absolutely brilliant! I look forward to seeing the exchange of information and views here.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I like Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory series. It's quite informative on a lot of the Conspiracies that are around. 9/11, Pentagon, Police State, HAARP etc. They were good. And his Season 3 series delved into subjects I never heard of like the exposure of DARPA's Humanzee projects and even the Reptilian Connection. Very Interesting!!

I was waiting for Season 3 Episode 8 but so far that has not appeared. I take it Episode 7 was the last of Season 3? There's a question for Jesse!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Given over to the wolves, who ever would have thought it, the game as rigged as Pro Wrestling, normally i'd just dismiss it and ignore as an American thing and the promotion of the cult of celebrity as a means of escape for the sheeple, but it's kind of hard when you're being stared down by a cult effigy every time you access this board and i find this sort of in your face confrontation challenging and tend to walk away or over react accordingly.

edit on Kpm430109vAmerica/ChicagoSunday2030 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'm so excited about this..... is that weird???

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mike dangerously
Welcome Jesse and the Off The Grid crew!
This is gonna be great!
Hope this leads to a run for the presidency.

Can you imagine what he would do to the White House? I'm hoping the first thing he would do is dig a well and put up some solar panels. Then maybe a bullet-proof exoskeleton, a bomb shelter, and a farm. And then fire congress and destroy the lobbying structure, dismantle the MIC, the Federal Reserve, the health insurance industry, and Wall street.

Then move back to Mexico in his super awesome exoskeleton like a buffed Iron Man with an American flag cape.

That's my prediction and I'm sticking to it.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Awesome! Can't wait!

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join