It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

30 years.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I have to say, I am not a big fan of Jessie.

However, this is amazing news for ATS, this is exactly the kind of thing this site is needing and I for one cannot wait to see how this new venture goes.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: Springer

He never said he wasn't going to run for president either, did he?

Yep, he did say he wouldn't run for president, at the beginning of this Adam Kokesh interview...

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Everywhere I go on ATS now, I feel like Jesse Ventura is watching me...
Staring into my soul, contemplating...
Spooky.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
For those wondering how you can ask Jesse questions, make him aware of things, etc... All will be made obvious as time goes on, this forum hasn't even been open for 24 hours yet.

For those who want to know when Jesse will be on the site, the answer is the same way you find out if any other member is on the site, look at the logged in member list.

It's great to see the enthusiasm and positive responses from the 99% of us who get it and understand what an amazing opportunity this really is. It makes the effort putting something like this together requires worth it.

THANK YOU and stay tuned, it's only just begun.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: rival
I smell a conspiracy...What if this is just a way for Jesse to
increase his fan base, name recognition, and support, in preparation
for a run for President?.....eh?

Let us all not forget that good old Jesse is in the entertainment bizz.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

And, Thank You Springer, and Staff, for bringing wise choices of alliances to the island of ATS.

To my thinking, this opens more doors for Mr. Ventura to bring some of his contacts to ATS, that we otherwise would not have been exposed to. It's a 2 way door. One that opens to new possibilities for all.

Des

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: OFFTHEGRID

can you clarify your line of thought around the 18 second mark...

in which.... You, who are On-The-Grid can make comments/suggestions about the Off-The-Grid TV show......

just how are 'we' @ ATS on-the-grid...does that mean We are connected through the OTG Forum or what

is this 'grid' getting built starting with the TV show & ATS Forum partnership... to counter act in some way the NSA & Big Brother tracking & data mining, surveilence Matrix or Grid

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Don't know how I managed to NOT see this until now !!!!

Great Move !!!!

Four years in and I still get amazingly surprised at what you guys pull through ! There are many reasons why I love ATS so much but the ongoing and never ending projects that continually surface is on top of that list.

KUDOS !

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I guess you don't understand what the term "off the grid" means, I'll explain it.

"Off the Grid" literally means you don't have electricity provided to you by a public (or private) utility. You're not on the electrical grid.

"Off the Grid" has become a term in popular language to indicate you've left society and are living on your own, generating your own power, food, etc...

When he says "those of you on the grid" he means people who live in a house that is connected to electrical power, telecom, etc... Has nothing to do with being associated with his show or building a grid.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: rival

And to that I say go!!! Full support?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I might beg to differ with you on that a bit Mr. Springer.

While "off the grid" does imply being off the electrical grid, I kinda take Mr. Venturas' use of it to mean a little bit more. Almost off the map, out of the scope (high powered rifle scope) of the Gov't. On our own....

I could be wrong though.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID

FANTASTIC I miss your episodes on TRUE TV.
That was some great viewing.
Hope to see more of the same in the future

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID

That is very encouraging news. I think both ATS and OFFTHEGRID will benefit from this. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Oh man...

Now the NSA spybots are really going to be breathing down our necks in this place. Jesse has a natural knack for stirring up the hornets nest and pissing off "the boy's club".

So for the record:

- I am not a gun owner
- I do not stockpile food, weapons, and water in my underground bunker
- I do not produce my own excess power supply
- I love paying taxes, lots and lots of taxes
- And I believe every single word my government tells me

I'm only here for the cookies.
Honestly.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Now for the uninformed, you have a full definition of being "on the grid".

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I have a bad feeling about this... Ventura is a popular CT, well known of the government and of everyone. That means, he doesn't really got any info that the government doesn't want us to know. That means that the government doesn't mind what he's saying, and that means that whatever he's saying, it's no big use or really harmful to THEM.

Anyway, I won't make any judgement, and I'll wait till he arrives to see what's happening.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
quick question.....

how can he be truly off the grid yet at the same time be making a tv program about it, makes no sense. I thought off the grid would mean no internet, basically no use of telecommunications or really any networked electronics.

I am sure if anyone was determined enough they could track down his location.

not having a go just wondering how this off the grid thing is working if he is not really quite off the grid

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
quick question.....

how can he be truly off the grid yet at the same time be making a tv program about it, makes no sense. I thought off the grid would mean no internet, basically no use of telecommunications or really any networked electronics.

I am sure if anyone was determined enough they could track down his location.

not having a go just wondering how this off the grid thing is working if he is not really quite off the grid

As someone posted above, it means that he doesn't buy power from a public power system but produces his own power by solar, water, whatever means available....not that there is no power. He doesn't have to depend on someone else for power.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
As an American, actually living in America, who has put everything on the line to re-tool so that I can rejoin the workforce in a more powerful way to help my country solve its problems, I resent Jesse Ventura telling me to "stay vigilant" from Mexico.

If Jesse Ventura were "off the grid", no one would be seeing these videos.

I resent the fact we have a president actually living in America, spending tens of millions on private vacations, instead of actually doing his job.

At least Jesse is speaking his mind, so what if he lives part time in Mexico plenty of seniors and retired folks from the USA live in Mexico now.
edit on 19-4-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join