It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: iSomeone

Being one of the owners of the best site on the internet doesn't hurt, but, I've been doing this a long time and I act like a gentleman, if you must know my secret.
I've had relationships with most of the credible big names in these topics for years and years and they are decent folk if you can get past the spew about them online.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

A.T.S. is a great part of my life, as I love these types of discussions. Thanks, Springer.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

Being one of the owners of the best site on the internet doesn't hurt, but, I've been doing this a long time and I act like a gentleman, if you must know my secret.
I've had relationships with most of the credible big names in these topics for years and years and they are decent folk if you can get past the spew about them online.

Thank you for your answer. It proves that you are a down-to-earth person, who cares about your forum. You took the time to answer. And because of that I believe you, and can understand why others like you so much. You are humble, and respectful. You are worthy of imitation.
edit on 19-4-2014 by iSomeone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I've been doing this a long time

Jokes aside, how long have you been interested in this sort of thing? The conspiracy thing?
edit on 1920140420141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID
Hell yeah!

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
With the brain trust found here on ATS , this should be interesting. Unless it turns into one big praise fest.

(post by Kram09 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
A few questions;

1) Why was this topic double-posted?
2) What is the purpose of this forum, in other-words, is it a forum for 'off the grid' discussions or discussions about the TV show 'Off The Grid' or is it something more? And,
3) Why can't we start topics in this forum? Thanks

- Davian

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Jesse, hopefully you stick around and post in some forums, don't get too addicted - you allowed to post? I saw that some of your posts were hit as "Off-Topic" to prevent "Thread Drift"

Jesse Ventura is too much for A.T.S. ha ha - might have to make a pseudonym.

Those early posts under the JV name were by someone else who had signed up for the screen name years ago and posted some nonsense. We aren't allowed to take the screen name of a real famous living person, so that poster was double-dog banned and the name was kept in storage until the real Jesse Ventura tore the door off of storage and took it.

--- Ernest Hemingway

edit on 19-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This is truly exciting...I've been thinking about Jesse since his AMA - it was definitely the 'realest' of those I'd seen here.

My question about this forum is - will we know if Mr Ventura himself is replying to us, or if its part of his crew fielding questions? I know his OTG show has his producer screening the questions (although it's great when he just throws forward questions that have come in).

This new forum is the same as the username - just wondering how often he himself will be reading and responding to us.
In any case, it's AWESOME to know he found us interesting enough to incorporate into his 'grassroots' movement. I'm totally into it.

Maybe we could become his campaign team, all of us from wherever we live, and GET HIM ON THE BALLOT!
GO JESSE GO!! (and then after he's elected perhaps some of us will find ourselves on the VENTURA POTUS advisory staff!!!) Wow. Letting the little guys/gals have a go at really rattling the cage of the establishment would be, well, fan-freaking-tastic.

THANK YOU SPRINGER & CO.!!!!

edit on 4/19/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: close parenthesis. I always forget!

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Also, I second the question: Will we be able to ask questions of Jesse by making new threads on this forum?

Or conversely, will OTG (the 'member') be perusing the other forums and responding in them?
How do we get our questions to him via ATS? (Again, will Jesse use his own 'username' when he's posting? Is he here now? Will we know when to expect him online?)

Anyway, I feel like a little kid who just got a surprise gift!!! Wow!

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
When will the off-the-grid secret decoder rings be available

because I want to be informed just how the ATS membership is On-The-Grid as he states in the OP hype video

is there a difference between 'the Grid' and ' the Matrix'

I sure need that secret message decoder ring to fathom these issues

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
No questions, just a comment and that is well done!
This site seems to improve more and more year after year.
Off The Grid, awesome.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

I act like a gentleman, if you must know my secret.

So THAT'S what I'm doing wrong.

And that actually works?

Amazing. I'll have to try that angle.

I haven't said it yet, but I do think this is a great idea and I hope it really takes off.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
So I was in another thread talking about an "independence lottery", this seems like a much better place for it... So the idea is simple... The usual $1/£1 entrance fee and you win a complete makeover for your home to be made self sufficient! Even win a new electric or fuel cell car.

You could do a program that shows the instalations and go back to them a year later and stuff like that.

Not only will it gain people some freedom but it will also raise awareness about how easy it can be done and the products that are available! It could also help springboard innovations with the increased demand!

I'm sure a fellow such as Jessie could set this up with a couple phonecalls and get it advertised too. Even it coming out would gain some media attention...

What you think?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I want to take a chance to welcome Jesse as I missed the AMA sessions, though I did read all of Jesse's answers - I don't have any lingering doubt that he may be some kind of disinfo operation if he can talk openly about things like the JFK cover-up and the futility/distraction/false paradigm of the two-party system. Jesse came across as a genuine person which is remarkable given that most people who have been through what he has often have enormous egos - which usually gets in the way of someone being humble and genuine.

Looking forward to more on Off-the-grid!

edit on 19-4-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: clarification

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Very excited for this! Been a fan of Jesse's since I started watching his show, now loving OTG, and he seems like a perfect fit here on ATS!

Looking forward to future discussions and shows!

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I think this could be really great as long as (for lack of a better term) Idol worship doesn't take over. Not to say he is anyones Idol or we worship him, but look at the AMA. He got blitzed with questions. Now that is a good thing and we all or most respect him and enjoy his work.

I think the first thing he could address is the fact that he admitted he is an entertainer and conspiracy was done for profit. I have no problem with that and find that admission an honest answer. But would like to know if while making a profit he actually looked into these topics as a conspiracy theorist would and actually uncovered things and or was shocked by anything.

Not saying he "owes" us an answer by any means but would like to think there was more too conspiracy theory than just profit. Were the interviews and interviewees real or just actors.

As far as him actually answering questions personally or being the one behind they keyboard? I would suspect he isnt the type to let others speak for him, but that being said I can see an assistant actually behind the keyboard posting his words. He might be a busy fella.

I wonder what a day in the life of Mr. Jesse Ventura is like?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join