It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MessageforAll

No one ever said you can't make some money while saving the world lol.

Indeed.

And remember, it's for entertainment purposes only.

Jesse said so himself.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

His arms aren't big enough for this thread.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Looking forward to intelligent candid broadcasts, emanating from Jesse Ventura's dank camouflaged palapa, concealed somewhere deep inside Mexico.

edit on 18-4-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

NO he said his Cable TV show was for entertainment and a paycheck (Lord knows we ALL need one of those). He never said OTG was "entertainment". Now did he?

No, he didn't.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

He never said he wasn't going to run for president either, did he?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Well no, but a lot of people took what he said in that show as gospel, is all.

He knows his market, so good on him.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID

So maybe now my question to Jesse may be answered?

Im a big fan of Jesse regardless!

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
ATS, Off the Grid, Info Wars, Grudge Report, Ron Paul's Show, and many others. Each one like a flicker of flame fighting the same cause. You see our enemy lives in the darkness. Hopefully those flames come together and become a beacon of light. A beacon of light that fights back the night, and a beacon of light for those who are lost.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This is the perfect site to couple with. Lots of stories pass through here, and I'm not clear on whether he would be picking up from topics presented here or introducing his own but I'm sure it will be mind expanding stuff none the less. ATS is quite entertaining as it stands so this only accentuates that. Hope to easily find these off the grid threads.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I for one am looking forward to seeing and listening to what Jesse has to say.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

edit on 18-4-2014 by ausername because: off topic

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID

So glad you and ATS are joining forces!! Maybe we can really get something going now.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Welcome OTG. As mentioned with Jesse joining the site for AMA, it's a pivotal moment for the site, and related media,etc., even more now! Also, more now than ever it's important to join together on issues, figure out the truths and how to deal with them, instead of letting division happen, as we're seeing an apparent growing movement against that.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

NO he said his Cable TV show was for entertainment and a paycheck (Lord knows we ALL need one of those). He never said OTG was "entertainment". Now did he?

No, he didn't.

This is a legitimate question with all due respect to you and Mr. Ventura.

If OTG is not for entertainment purposes, then what purposes does it serve? Seriously.

If someone asks a question about the Bundy fiasco or something of that nature, are we going to get responses that come with links to government sites and serious unbiased discussions that can actually make a difference because of Mr. Ventura's clout and influence? Or are we going to be seeing the same old pissing matches that we see so many important topics die from?

In other words, is OTG going to up the ante and get real about s**t? I've been a member here for a little bit and in all honesty, the most intelligent threads I see that you can actually learn from are the science, military aircraft, relationship and philosophical forums. I don't why exactly, but the social and political threads always die a slow, uninformed death.

Not to stroke anyone's goat, but having someone of Mr. Ventura's stature here should be an opportunity for the more learned and experienced members here to get the ball rolling and get real about things in a constructive manner. Let's check our personal opinions, biases and ideologies at the door, put some meat on this bone and get busy with it. America won't get better on it's own.

Let's make this ATS on steroids. ( No pun intended Jessie )

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Does anybody else miss the old ATS?

Obviously Jesse answering some of our questions recently was just part of this promotion.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It was nice to hear from Jesse in AMA, because out of everyone he sounded the most genuine and real. That being said, he is a self-proclaimed entertainer beyond anything else. What he does is for the purpose of entertainment as a career to feed his family. Admirable but an entertainer is an entertainer.

Is that what ATS is for? That's news to me......wait! Someone create a thread on that, its bound to be a good conspiracy. :p mods: Should that be under General Conspiracies or Breaking Alternative News?

Good luck to all involved on your endeavors.
edit on 18-4-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Welcome to OTG crew! I'll look forward to your offerings. I have a great deal of respect for the governor.

To the naysayers: What is it that you have against a person being paid for work? Making money using their ideas and talent? What do you have against entertainment? What is it that you think you're doing here---other than entertaining yourself and others? Lighten up....if you don't wish to participate, ignore the thread, please, rather than jumping in and spewing your Negative Nellie stuff.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

No, he didn't.

So what happens if there's a conflict of interest between paid entertainment job and what he's doing in the truth community?

Truthfully I would believe he's the kind of person to get in front of it and acknowledge such conflicts instead of being someone else's pawn. Because of that, if there was anyone in the "mainstream" worthy of crossing over to Trutherville it would be him.

Besides, I hope you warned him about the countless ATS earthworms, they just dig and dig and dig.

edit on 18-4-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Thanks Jesse and ATS staff for this! You guys Rock.

I'm looking forward to the thread about The Rancher Vs. the Feds episode that just aired. I think it's awesome to examine the states rights issues on this. This may be the only way Bundy and We the People can survive this.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

he is a self-proclaimed entertainer beyond anything else. What he does is for the purpose of entertainment as a career to feed his family. Admirable but an entertainer is an entertainer.

Was he just 'entertaining' during his stint as Governor? Serious question ... I don't know ... but I bet he took his governorship as seriously as he did his duties as a Navy Seal.

Just sayin' is all.

Surprised no one has mentioned the obvious 'cut-in' where he mentions ATS.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join