It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID

Heck ya! I am honored to be a part of this!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard!

Just a couple of pointers about the place.

Please do a Mind Backup Prior to Next Session on ATS!!!

That way when your mind and belief system starts to crumble

due to theories discussed here, you will be able to reset your mind .

There are some here that fervently work hard to debunk everything, even if

they fail

spectacularly so they will be convinced they won, least their sky shall file.

Always remember SIGINT countermeasures when discussing certain topics.

The Gov monitors this site so they might be able to figure out what the

Constitution and Bill of Rights these citizens keep talking about is and

what the PENALTIES are for violating them. I'm sure it is in the law book somewhere.

edit on 21/4/14 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Just curious how often (if at all) Jesse will actually be interacting with us here on ats, or if this will just be an outlet/promotion for his otg show? My guess is he'll be to busy to bother. But I could be completely misreading the motivation behind this collaboration. Time will tell.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Have got to be honest and say I was on the alchohol when I posted here last night. I stand by most of what I said anyway, just saying! Wasn't trying to be negative. (or at least I don't think I was, that's alcohol for you though I guess.)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Is this thread still alive?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Why doesnt Off The Grid/Ventura do something truely worthwile and help tackle the rampant police brutality and corruption in America?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The plan is to have Jesse on the site weekly, beginning soon, to interact with fans. Stay tuned for an official 'announcement' a reply to: abdctd

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: robhines

I'm sure you are the only one ever in the history of ATS history who ever posted while, well you know, buzzed. Cut yourself some slack

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
How can he be rocking the boat this long and still be alive? Is this a way to put me on a watch list? I know if I said half of what he has, I'd be swimming in cement shoes. He may be sincere and I like what he says most of the time but the cogs still go round and round. I like him better than Ted Nugent and I'm pro 2nd amendment.

I'm sure I'll be attacked for saying the above. Just tell me why my line of thinking is hogwash with something tangible as to why it is.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: Springer

I've been doing this a long time

Jokes aside, how long have you been interested in this sort of thing? The conspiracy thing?

Ever since he was recruited to be a spoon feeder agent and realised there was money to be made..

Edit: thought u meant jesse... the guy said he only did conspiracy theory for the money. Didnt do it to make people aware of stuff? Apparently not... prolly the worst thing to happen to this site is partnering with this guy, seems to have rubbed off on ATS already...now they asking for donations lol. Use the money you make from your obnoxious ads...
edit on 26-12-2014 by hana1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

More 9/11 earthquake witnesses. Hospital lost power too.

When Did NYU Downtown Hospital Emergency Room Lose Power on 9/11?
The doctors were operating Ms. Mardenfeld who was awarded roughly 8.6 million by the federal September 11 Victim

Compensation Fund for about an hour. It seems at little late in the day to blame it on the North Tower.

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Need to speak with Mr. Ventura now. Idk how, but please whoever is Iin charge have him private message me

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufowitness
Need to speak with Mr. Ventura now. Idk how, but please whoever is in charge have him private message me

(post by cnmcdee77 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

kind of ironic to be announcing your "Off the Grid" whatever it is on the internet.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
That's AWESOME.I Love your show!

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasoul
Looking forward to intelligent candid broadcasts, emanating from Jesse Ventura's dank camouflaged palapa, concealed somewhere deep inside Mexico.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I think you're wrong. I do think he cares. But whos listening to me. According to u im just some farm animal....a reply to: TiM3LoRd

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Thats perfectly said. a reply to: Taupin Desciple

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your lessons. I am a thesis writing services employee. By your material, I have learnt many useful things.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join