It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

originally posted by: rigel4
We have missed good opportunities to build relations with Moscow.

The damage is done now.. only hope is that the West learn from it's mistakes.

Moscow is IMO not exactly a role model.

Moscow corrupted, people unhappy

Moscow sentences innocent man to perpetual prison

Moscow - A Land of Corruption

You're right, Moscow is no role model, but you could easily put U.S. where it says Moscow at the beginning of those 3 links.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: rigel4

But mate... He doesn't represent the Russian people anymore. He only represents his personal interests. How would entertaining relation with him benefit us American people, or even the Russian people for that matters?

Seriously? This .gov and its leaders don't represent Americans. Not trying to be an ass, but your posts are contradictory, just like the so-called leader of this country.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

What gives the US the rights to change how ANY country does it's business?

The US military is nothing more than a dog on a leash for the global banks!

In fact our Constitution does not say one damn thing about making "regime changes" based upon spreading Democracy!

When a country becomes a threat to the US then that country should be dealt with. BUT not based upon global strategies to create a global governance that will take away the sovereignty of countries.....

What this guy said!

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
Governments no longer represent their people! Money has proven to be the root of all evil.....

I agree 100% with every word of every post you made in this thread, except for the second sentence here.

Money is not the root of all evil... and the root cause for oligarchy isn't money.
The amassing of political power and it's exploitation FOR money is the problem.
Venality is just a part of human nature, and "evil" is nothing but a moral assessment.

I don't want to appear pedantic, and I assume you know all this... I just thought it is important to point it out.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I am so sick of all this anti-Putin propaganda, CNN is the worst. The things Putin says usually make sense sometimes, but they never air it.

But what would I know I'm just a kiwi.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join