It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dzhokhar footage planting bomb?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere
Really? Show me where he admitted being the bomber? YOU CAN'T !

Don't link me some MSM "HE ADMITTED IT" hog wash . if he did admit to the bombing why is he still awaiting trial?

Hell where is the kid even at ?

Okay, try to think about this.

If he didn't confess to his involvement and sign a confession with the authorities, don't you think this will come out in court?

Why would the authorities lie, knowing that there would be a court case and that their deception would be revealed? How on Earth does this delusion make sense to you?

It makes absolutely no logical sense that the authorities would "manufacture" a confession knowing that this would be utterly destroyed in court and potentially make them all guilty of a conspiracy, and destroy any case they have against him.

Even if we go with your belief of his innocence for one moment, what would be the point in falsifying a confession? Who wins from that? No one. It's still going to court, and their deception would still be exposed for all to see, losing them the case, losing them their jobs and likely ending up with them in prison too.

Don't you understand the completely illogical suggestion you're making? However you look at this, the notion of a manufactured confession holds absolutely no water at all. It make no sense.

Everyone should take heed of this post and really let it simmer for a bit, because this is exactly why and how false flags work. And to the average person unaware, this would be the most logical deduction. Something to think about.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
...What do you think the motive would be for the federal gov't to set up these two people for a mass murder charge? What would the goal be? And do you think that goal was achieved?

One of many possibilities...?
Rationale & emotions to justify increased/more surveillance laws, tools and other such infringements.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
a reply to: WanDash

"Are you aware of what kind of 'shrapnel damage' was incurred by the vehicles, picket fences, houses, cops, witnesses...from this "bomb"? " ...

Thanks for the reply...
Didn't exactly address the question...but, thanks anyway.
edit on 4/19/2014 by WanDash because: nevermore quoth the raven

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Damage on that residential street? You see what I can see. Damage on the Marathon route from the two they made before that? The high resolution photo series a few serious sites have in archive show it in detail.

I just don't see a bogeyman, dark plot or Government scheme here. 2 pathetic losers picked up a magazine essentially written for their type, followed what it said, and produced exactly what it was supposed to result in. Terror, far more injury than death, and in this day and age? The end of their own life, no matter what happened next.

Some see romantic heroes of some sort. Some see patsies and some see victims. I just see two more scumbags who aspired to more than the average bear, and hit a bottom measurably deeper than most as well. One is still in the process of falling. The other is already there.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Damage on that residential street? You see what I can see. ...

Well, of course, the point was - you brought up photographic evidence that convinced you, that you, likewise considered, others might/must not have seen.
I was simply wondering if you had seen, or were aware of other such 'evidences', that might clear-up the question presented.
It's always fun arriving at conclusions before seeing all the evidence/s.

edit on 4/19/2014 by WanDash because: some function no worky

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

What convinced me was seeing at least one of them from an overhead perspective, instead of that really chaotic video that had been going around just before these were made known, way back while this was an immediate story. I'm really surprised everyone wasn't familiar with these, as they'd also been the topic of a couple threads here at ATS. Pretty big news back then.

This was the first thing and perhaps only one by sheer happenstance (everyone ...but EVERYONE...seems to have a camera in reach these days..) where they were filmed in a time and place no one disputed was them, with not only a firearm being used but a duplicate device to the marathon one being carried and detonated. I think that's called red handed gotcha by most definitions.

I didn't and still haven't heard anyone outside people voicing pure personal opinions, question the fact that was the street they were on when that event happened. I.E...no logical reason to suspect bad photos. Just bad luck for the brothers in a unique spot to film from, even by today's standards.

I take the total absence of serious damage by the condition of the pavement a few hours after it blew up, and daylight was shining a bit to see it was just badly discolored. Like a very big firework going wrong ...which is basically what it was, given the directions they followed in making them.

I wonder if a Google car has been through since to see if the scorch mark is still there in street view? Perhaps someone with more time than I have tonight would find that worth looking up.

Hopefully that addresses your question a bit more and specifically. The evidence I can see is my basis of forming my opinion.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
From the fifth amendment

Because you are innocent until proven guilty, the prosecution must prove your guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. In other words, once all of the evidence against you is considered, no reasonable person should be able to question your guilt-otherwise, you cannot be found guilty. You also cannot be charged with the same crime twice.

source

Seems to me there are many reasonable persons questioning his guilt.
Maybe the trial will change that. I even hope it does because if not
then some might have to face the truth finally.
That there really is a boogie man.

Spell check
edit on Rpm41914v112014u19 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

What convinced me was seeing at least one of them from an overhead perspective, instead of that really chaotic video that had been going around just before these were made known, way back while this was an immediate story. I'm really surprised everyone wasn't familiar with these, as they'd also been the topic of a couple threads here at ATS. Pretty big news back then. ...

Thanks again.
I was well familiar with the photos...
I don't know what they convinced you of (aside from - the FBI got the 'right guys').
I have my own questions as to their innocence or guilt...or...complicity...
But - I have more questions regarding the story.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000
Here’s the problem I have with the tacit – “They’re low-life scum, and deserve the lowest hell imaginable.”
Given the information available to us…there are Numerous plausible explanations for them being involved…but…either innocent or set-up.
For me, there are two questions that lean toward their involvement.
1st– After the bombing…did Dzhokhar mention to any of his friends or acquaintances that he was “RIGHT THERE!”?
If not…and he had NOTHING to do with planting the bomb…there is virtually no explanation (that fits within the realms of normal behavior) for his silence on the matter.
If, on the other hand, he had something to do with it, but was ‘innocent’ of the evil intent…there might be some wiggle room for innocence.
And if…he did tell one or more of his acquaintances that he was “F***ing Right There!”… It would nullify this question…
2nd– Did he write the note in the boat…or not? If he did – I think the question of innocence or guilt is obvious.

In each case, however – there is still the question of ‘how’ they prepared for this.
They would certainly have needed/wanted to test the homemade bomb/s & ‘method of detonation’ at least, once…
Where did they do this?
If they did not do a test-run… WHO gave the bomb/s and detonators to them?
Or – was there another party at the Marathon…who detonated the devices (to guarantee ‘line of sight’ would suggest an elevated vantage/perch)?
To plan on ‘line of sight’ in/during the Marathon event…at street level…would be (imo) ‘iffy’, at best…if they cared to be spared of the blast/s.
If, though, they were informed that they were playing a role in an FBI/DHS drill…and “There will be hundreds of participants at the event…looking for you and trying to identify you before/when you set the ‘dummy-bombs’ down…so…you MUST maintain your cool! …and… if they don’t identify you on the day of the Event…keep your cool, because ‘finding’ the ‘bombers’ will be an ongoing event until they find you, or…give up”… …the door for plausible innocence…gets a couple of nudges.

Anyway – I have no problem with you or anyone-else concluding, on the evidence that is currently in the public domain, that the brothers are/were guilty.
I am simply ‘still’ pestered by too many questions to arrive at such a Judgment, without an uncoerced confession.
So – thanks for letting us know that you’re satisfied with the information you’ve presented for your case – but, please (if you wouldn’t mind) refrain from demeaning those that are not yet satisfied with the same conclusion. It doesn’t mean that we will never be convinced… It simply means that your standard of proof and ours’ are not the same.

edit on 4/20/2014 by WanDash because: Reply functionality

edit on 4/20/2014 by WanDash because: parenthetical

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   

if you wouldn’t mind refrain from demeaning those that are not yet satisfied with the same conclusion. It doesn’t mean that we will never be convinced… It simply means that your standard of proof and ours’ are not the same.

I'm very sorry something I said could have or was taken that way. It certainly wasn't intended. You asked the same question multiple times and I did what I could to answer it.

I certainly appreciate that some folks are worried about some of the abilities of a seemingly omniscient government that has no limits or morality, technology or legality. I disagree with the extent of those things, but not with the fact abuses are happening.

For instance, the reaction in Boston was so over the top, it looked more like the Denzel Washington movie, The Siege, than anything else. They seemed to almost react with teenage enthusiasm (and an equal lack of professionalism in some notable examples of street sweeping done there). That was so wrong, it vibrates and I still haven't seen one thing suggested about accountability for just who "locked down" a whole city over two backyard bomb builders.

Having noted that... We have people eating each other in cannibal attacks. School kids shooting each other and just cutting each other up when a gun isn't handy, regularly enough to start feeling downright uncomfortable. The national crime rate appears better off, but a quick look at recent reports on over-crowded prisons might give an idea of why. The point is... very bad people exist. People who kill and think nothing more of it. Probably a million or more of them, by stats and conviction rates of multi-strike predators, documented as such.

The idea that these two, clear in facial photos on the street the bombs blew on, moments before and after (as another bit of hard evidence that is hard to ignore) could do this is only surprising in that it worked....and they actually managed to get away for as long as they did. Many more than ever make news are busted before getting to the point these two managed, IMO.

Just my opinion tho, and of course, it may not agree with others. High profile criminal cases can get weird that way at times for how much people disagree.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The question had to do with "shrapnel" damage from the bomb purportedly detonated during the 'street firefight'...
If there was not shrapnel...it was not identical to the bombs at the Marathon.
I admit that it had enough similarities (if, indeed, the brothers detonated a 'pressure-cooker bomb' somewhere through the duration of those photos) to be virtually-the-same...
On the other hand...there appear to have been enough differences (in the absence of proof of shrapnel damage to the surrounding scene-scape) to suggest that this was, in fact, a 'different' kind of bomb... Being, a bomb/explosive-device intended for effect rather than damage.
Likewise, however, the photographs did not evidence 'a bomb' or 'the brothers* throwing said bomb', or the 'explosion', or the cloud of smoke...
Now - maybe the photos, prior to being redacted from the webpage did show all of this...
In which case, I would have to back off, at least 1/2 of the questions...
But...it would still not be 'the Exact same kind of bomb/device', except subject to some limiting definition/s of "Exact".

Regardless, however, I agree that crazy stuff & people seem to be surfacing more often and with greater regularity than in my earlier DECADES.
Traffic is crazier.
Outright brutality and disregard/disrespect are commonplace...and...I know, it is not always a False Flag or Psy-Op causing the infractions.

As you, there is a psychological impetus behind 'how I view' such situations...
I would rather believe & hope that people (most people) are better than that.
I keep hoping an answer arises that proves the "evil PTB" are the culprits...and not regular 'trying to stay afloat' people.
Sadly (from my perspective), I think the evidence is tilting against the brothers.
But - for that oddly incoherent reason, I continue to hope that a REAL BAD GUY will be found to have been behind it all.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

The point is... very bad people exist. People who kill and think nothing more of it. Probably a million or more of them, by stats and conviction rates of multi-strike predators, documented as such.

We, you and I, believe/know the same truth of our world Wrabbit.
I'm just willing to cloak people in fancy ass suits and positions of power,
with the same invisible jacket. And I don't mean for my attempts to throw
paint on that jacket, to be offensive to any one. I apologize if my
frustration makes it seem that way.

edit on Rpm42014v11201400000050 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

lol... Fair enough Randy, and you're right. In many ways and most ways that really matter, we see the world in much the same way. Nothing to throw parties about or be happy with, as we each view the world around us, to say the very least.

I suppose if anything for a difference here, I just look at every situation in terms of a brand new and unique one to look at, with it's own merits and it's own truth to be found. Sometimes there'll be a big fat thread in the middle of the mess, running right back to something else and connections are made quick. Sometimes, digging is required, as we all know.

It's that other sometimes....where people snap, village idiots go on a rampage or suicidal men just decide shooting for score on their way out is the way they want to go, where I see sickness in the people doing it but not necessarily anything beyond them for what is needed to make tragedy and disaster in other people's lives. Just a couple men, bad directions and a total lack of empathy or humanity. Add opportunity, and it equals..well...Boston in this case, eh?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I'm good with that.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join