It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Good Books?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5pooky
Hey folks. I am looking for suggestions on a good Alien, UFO, Abduction...etc book. What are your suggestions?

Spooky, there's quite a few free UFO E-books on this thread mate and if I had to pick some then 'UFOs And Government: A Historical Inquiry' by Michael Swords and pals, 'The UFO Controversy In America' by David M. Jacobs, 'UFOs and the National Security State' by Richard Dolan and 'Clear Intent' by Barry Greenwood are all well worth a read and deal with some pretty fascinating government documentation - Captain Ruppelt's book is also a classic.

Free UFO E-Books ~ The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects by Captain Edward J. Ruppelt.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 5pooky
Why read a book when you can talk person to person with people here who have been abducted?

Do a thread asking for abductees to come forward with their story. There may already be some threads up like that in the archives, if you do a search.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 5pooky

www.amazon.de...

one of the best books around..

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
While certainly a light read on the subject Richard Belzer's UFOs, JFK, and Elvis is a humorous slant (although there's some "meat" there as well) on many conspiracies. It's been 15 years since I read it but I remember it fondly.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join