It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Terrified Diver Prepares To Die As a Predator Approaches, When Suddenly... (My best thread ever

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+147 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I swear to you, in my heart, this is my best thread ever. When all said and done, this story you are about to experience has changed my current out look on life-in general. As well as towards are animal co-inhabinants!

Now, I can't get the pics up from where I am at. Please go to this link and enjoy what you are about to see!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rense.com...

I will put more down later but I am much more interested in what you think of it.

Sorry it has been one of my worse "presented" thread but the content will knock you out!
If one of you first ones could please post a pic or two, it would be greatly appreciated.

edit on 4/18/2014 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: anon72

Here's one of them. Cool story!

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Anon, this is one of the most incredible stories about wildlife I have ever read! If I could give you a hundred stars I certainly would!
We humans so misunderstand wildlife. I have to say this has touched my soul. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Wow !
Scary ad beautiful.

The animal kingdom is fascinating.

I guess just like humans, every animal has it's own personality.

Thanks S&F

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I found the link interesting. But the diver lost any credibility with me with an embellishment (lie?) as he started the brief tale. He claims that he thought he was going to die when the seal seal took his head and his camera into its mouth. In studying the images, it is obvious that the mouth of the seal could not have accommodated both the diver's head and his rather bulky camera. So, as I said, interesting tale, but evidently not exactly true. Maybe this guy worked on the Nat.Geo stupid mermaid video of some months ago? That was a whopper.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
That's amazing! How sweet that is. It's a beautiful story. TY for sharing..s&f

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
That is incredible. I saw a documentary on the leopard seal years ago. Ever since then, I was convinced they were one of the most terrifying predators in the sea. What a gorgeous alternative view of this creature.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
That is a very cool article.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Wow..those things are huge. S&F

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
That was Awesome!

I highly recommend clicking that link, what bada$$ story!

Mabye it's just me but you can actually see the compassion in her eyes.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol
Huge, and deadly. At least once.

In 2003, a leopard seal dragged snorkeling biologist Kirsty Brown of the British Antarctic Survey nearly 200 ft (61 m) underwater to her death, in what was identified as the first known human fatality from a leopard seal.

Wiki

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
And then the Japanese show up and kill it...

Fascinating story, makes me wonder at the end who's acting as more intelligent ones? Humans or animals?

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

I found the link interesting. But the diver lost any credibility with me with an embellishment (lie?) as he started the brief tale. He claims that he thought he was going to die when the seal seal took his head and his camera into its mouth. In studying the images, it is obvious that the mouth of the seal could not have accommodated both the diver's head and his rather bulky camera. So, as I said, interesting tale, but evidently not exactly true. Maybe this guy worked on the Nat.Geo stupid mermaid video of some months ago? That was a whopper.

There must be something wrong with you. Really. That's all you can post about this? I'll submit here that it looks to be entirely possible if you compare the size of the penguin the seal had in it's mouth to that of the diver's head an camera. And so what if it were somewhat embellished? I bet it felt that way to the diver/photographer at that moment in time.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Wow..... Just wow. I got nothing else....... wow

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Wow this is the kind of thing that warms your heart and soul. Thank you for sharing this with us.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
How do we know the pictures tell the true story?
Could have spun it any way he wanted to. . .

Someone needs to go ask the Leopard Seal before an innocent tourist becomes another statistic!

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I tell ya, animals are getting smarter.

Beautiful
edit on 103030p://bFriday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
That seal didnt knew oceans nr.1 rules, do not feed humans, they will only come back for more and more! But seriously thats beautifull thing to connect with wild life that way.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The leopard seal sure must like the taste of penquins, and wants to share its dinner. A very good host. And he/she seems to catch them quite easily too, so now I can understand why nature orders up so many penguins!

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Oh you get a star and a flag for this!

How wild is that? Totally unexpected!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join