It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Plane in Tehran?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
NWO?
Illuminati?
CIA?
DoS?
Lost pilot?

I tend to believe it's a plane chartered by our government to conduct some "off the radar" business - not necessarily a bad thing. This could be Iran exploiting our "transparency". Oops!

U.S. Plane in Iran

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
What the U.S says and what it does are 2 entirely different things.

This is a case in point I feel.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Me thinks that plane has something to do with the frozen assets which the West holds.Iran has money in Weatern hands that it wants returned......

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Even if it's not a Gov't aircraft, US planes fly through Iranian airspace daily transiting to other places. Sometimes they make emergency landings there.

The aircraft in question is owned by the Bank Of Utah, which is a corporate trust.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ahh..the Mormon-mafia. Roger that

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

A surprising number of aircraft go through Wells Fargo Financing in Salt Lake City. I saw several that were owned by a known front company that were financed through them.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The aircraft in question is owned by the Bank Of Utah, which is a corporate trust.

The source quotes an executive of the bank as saying "We have no idea why that plane was at that airport." Although the bank owns the plane, isnt this something like a car note or mortgage? Where I may have physical property of an item, and claim it as my own, but in reality the bank is the true owner of my beat up old volkswagon until I have finished paying it off. And they certainly don't know why it is parked outside of that dungeons and dragons tournament either.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ahh..the Mormon-mafia. Roger that

For his part, Mr. King said Thursday in an interview that he was trying to get to the bottom of the aircraft’s presence in Tehran. “The Bank of Utah is very conservative, and located in the conservative state of Utah,” he said. “If there is any hint of illegal activity, we are going to find out and see whether we need to resign” as trustee.

Nah why would you think that at all? haha

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I work for a company that provides support for sales-based companies that specialize in direct-sales and multi-level marketing sales. Most of those companies as well as online payment providers (merchants) are based in Utah. Our inside joke here at work is "Morman-mafia" but I think there's more to it than just a name.
Seeing that commonality (Utah) surrounding such money-centric activities raises a few questions to say the least..
edit on 18-4-2014 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: youdidntseeme

Yes, it's just like a car.

As for why it's there, almost 300 US owned aircraft fly through Iranian airspace on a yearly basis, passing through to other locations. Some of those have problems and have to make a landing in Tehran.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Nope its the Mormon Mafia alright.....I suspect an anti government plot....they are allies with Teheran in the conquest of America.....

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Iran Dismisses American Plane.

Director General of Tehran’s Mehrabad Airport Nasrollah Mansouri Shirazi, told the Tasnim News Agency that no American plane had landed at the airport.

So there you have it... No plane.
Must be one of those 'Mirage' deal's--- one with tail numbers and a little us flag.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

Oh! My bad...

I could have sworn I....never mind.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Who's to say it isn't simply a bank executive traveling on vacation? Or even returning to see family, if he/she is from Iran originally.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Who says that is a US flag? It does resemble it, but as far as I can tell from the pic, there are a handful of flags from other nations that have a close appearance. Trying to search for them on google. Malaysia is one of them. (Can find some flags, 2 are very similar.)
a reply to: jrflipjr

EDIT: Guess I posted a little late, I didn't think of looking up the numbers. Yea, probably just business, or stopping en route to somewhere else for fuel, etc.

edit on 4/18/14 by SixX18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SixX18

The N number on the registration gives it away. The US is the only country to use N in the registration number.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps
That really depends on whether or not you trust the Iranian media (not that I trust any media)

Interesting that the US foreign assets department refused to comment...

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
What's interesting about this is that a privately owned jet normally doesn't put a flag on the tail, of any size. There are a few that do, but the vast majority of them don't have anything to denote them being American except for the registration number starting with an N.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Could it be deliberate then? The flag placed there to grab attention? That is, under the assumption that there was more to this story...

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
WSJ

ACCRA, Ghana—A U.S.-registered jet that reportedly landed in Iran, sparking a mystery over its intent in the heavily sanctioned country, is operated by a Ghanaian mining contractor, according to documents reviewed by The Wall Street Journal.

The plane is operated by the mining contractor Engineers & Planners Company Ltd, which is owned by the Ghanaian president's brother, John Mahama.

As to why it sports the stars and stripes, I have no idea.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join