It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest US Military Insect Surveillance Drones

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

My point is that the thing doesn't exist, and that the article from whence your facts come is also grossly inaccurate, and thus not a reliable source of information. It's not YOU, I'm sure you're a nice person, just that the info you're basing this on is wrong.

I'm sorry you thought I based all my info from this one silly article.
I never said it was real and I never based info on the article, which is quite flawed. All I said was these much larger tracking devices exist, and they do! My neighbor and I use it to see when the bus is going to come to our stop, that way we don't have to wait outside in the cold for a very long time. You can see the route it takes on google maps or whatever it is.
As for micro processors, transmitters and receivers I don't doubt you know your field. But given some things I've seen personally, face to face, I don't doubt there are government projects that exceed the expectations of even the biggest and brightest in lots of disciplines - by Decades! If you or I were working in these 'bleeding edge' projects somehow I don't think we would be here on ATS wasting time.
Am I taking a leap of faith on what is real and what isn't? Of course, I am. I'm an ATS member!
Can I prove any of it, no but I also can't prove aliens, bigfoot, ghosts, god, loch ness monster and life existing elsewhere in our universe, what came before the big bang, higgs boson and dark matter/energy either! But that doesn't stop me(and many others) from thinking about it and looking into it.
It's quite ok if you disagree with this, I myself am very skeptical of everything. The only reason I posted this was due to the fact it 'looked cool' and was frightening 'if' real. And due to other Darpa programs you are probably right, they wouldn't have spent so much on the satellite tracking program that recognizes and records movement to and from homes, buildings and cars if they had an easier way.
I try not to be hypocritical, it makes me crazy when someone believes in aliens but not ghosts. There is no conclusive evidence either way!

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum

All I said was these much larger tracking devices exist, and they do! My neighbor and I use it to see when the bus is going to come to our stop, that way we don't have to wait outside in the cold for a very long time. You can see the route it takes on google maps or whatever it is.

Sure, it's a cell phone, and you can do the same sorts of things with a phone.

As for micro processors, transmitters and receivers I don't doubt you know your field. But given some things I've seen personally, face to face, I don't doubt there are government projects that exceed the expectations of even the biggest and brightest in lots of disciplines - by Decades! If you or I were working in these 'bleeding edge' projects somehow I don't think we would be here on ATS wasting time.

You'd be surprised at who's here. Even MIC guys need a break at times.

Although ATS is more widely read by the Community® than you get people who post here. There's been people you wouldn't believe who frequent the place and occasionally post. Some I figured out by knowing their posting style. You'd be surprised how hard that is to hide.

<< 1  2   >>

join