It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Liberty movement and Bundy ranch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: spurgeonatorsrevenge

originally posted by: Advantage
a reply to: spurgeonatorsrevenge

This goes beyond grazing for free. This is overreach of federal gvt and illegitimate federal power trying to trump state. You only seem to understand the surface of this problem... or what MSM has told you the only problem is.

OK,

If it is an overreach he can go to court, that is what the constitution has established.

And maybe if many of the states didn't support slavery and Jim Crow we would need to have a power federal government.

Please read more deeply into this situation and the fact that he has been to court and the outcome.. and how constitutional the outcome was. Get into the minutiae of it.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Sometimes even the MSM gets it right. As in not covering this non-story.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

This goes beyond grazing for free. This is overreach of federal gvt and illegitimate federal power trying to trump state. You only seem to understand the surface of this problem... or what MSM has told you the only problem is.

Dude, this rich rancher has been grazing his cattle and is not paying his bills. Period.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I wasn't aware the Bill of Rights or "liberty" included criminal trespass on Federally owned land? Bundy has had YEARS to either catch up on his grazing fees or move his cattle off of the Federally owned land he was using.

Liberty my ass! Next this group of hacks wills tart throwing the hijacked word "patriots" around. I remember when the word "patriot" didn't mean "holier than thou, douche bag with a superiority complex and an overdose of self righteous indignation."

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
When a public funded operation involves snipers and assault riflemen; is it war?

The agency brandishing weapons are in fact guilty of intimidation under the terms of breaching the peace.
Had nv governor granted permission to operate within his state? NO! Nobody bothered asking first?

That is why our public funded terrorists pulled out. Fully aware that any breach of peace will be detrimental to their illegal operation, greedy aspirations. Consequences will follow.

Just like we who live under the thumb of consequence for our actions, those thumbing us down shall have consequences?

God damn sociopaths and those who worship their every lie...ffs.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It has been stated that he has inherent rights his family was granted during the homesteading of the territory 1877. Generally, when new laws are passed, they are grandfathered in. It is a legal principle. Apparently the government does not agree with the "grandfathered in" clause... so why not have a trial by jury?

I for one would like to know whats in the original lease agreement... was it a State agreement? was it a Federal agreement? Homestead agreement? etc...

Apparently he was paying fees for something at one time, was there a breach of contract?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I think if you are going to throw out that kind of accusation you need to back it up with some supporting evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join