It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the guy on the background ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID

I see you have 50 posts but only this one "officially" on your record, so I'm guessing this is another one of those that someone else had previously registered (like the faux Jesse Ventura user who was using Jesse's real name a couple of years ago, and Jesse took it back) but is now long gone from ATS. And good to meet you, whomever you may be, and it will be interesting to see what things you guys have in mind.

edit on 18-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well, beauty or ugliness is in the eye of the beholder. I see nothing "ugly" about the guy. He looks tough and with arms like that, well I wouldn't call him ugly at all.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Although I think Jessie Ventura is hilarious and completely harmless, I don't really want his fat ugly face on my desktop, so all I have to do is hold CTRL and scroll with the middle mouse button to get rid of it. Scroll into around 125% - 140% and he's gone.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I thought for sure it was Bigfoot.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Good, someone will kick the hornet's nest. Don't take too long please, hate the drama.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofsheba

now earnest borgnine that's getting close... physically

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Oh my god, I would gladly look at Ernest Borgnine instead, rather than Ventura. I just have to think of all his great lines and parts that he's done. A bit disrespectful to be honest, comparing Ernest Borgnine with Ventura no?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
absolutely fabulous

even without the feather boa

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Is it meant for intimidating posters?

Grumpy male in angry defensive stance staring you out as you post type vibe.

Looks like the type of pose stalker guys that stand around hating on women are known for.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Is that what they do? Why are people even still procreating? If I had a vagina (I don't) but if I did I certainly wouldn't be allowing that kind of nonsense near it.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ramcheck

Some men are like that yes, they stand around sneering at women, seemingly only because they are women. I rarely if ever go to bars etc and when I do it is normally a high end function or something like lunch or a wedding but in my 20's I did the usual going to nightclubs etc and even though I went with my long term boyfriends, there would always be the surly guy propping up the bar posing like the guy on the background, all too ready to mutter something offensive about womankind.

Avoidable, very.

However I am sure you are aware that not all men are like that, thankfully!

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

I know, I shouldn't even have to ask I see it regularly online to be honest. Some people are just.. ugh..

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I miss all that fun stuff. I enlarge my page so that it fills the screen. I don't see what bleeds out the sides.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Yeah... why couldnt they use a more flattering pic of The Body? SHeesh... these ATS people...

Sorry, been away and had to poke at Ventura.. belatedly.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join