It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun is Invisible in space!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: GallopingFish

Its all guesses.

No.
There is quite a bit more to it than that.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oannes
Our Sun is literally a gate. A mass relay that connects two regions separated by vast distances of space. Our Sun Is most likely connected to Sirius. Every star is a potential quantum gate. Those large dark openings seen on the Sun's surface were "tunnels".

Heck im not agreeing but without proof you cannot be proven wrong.

To unlock secrets of our universe think in terms of vibration, frequency and energy. - Nikola tesla

Not matter. People are stuck on matter and what can be seen...

"You cant prove that something is impossible by not being able to do it"

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Ok, show me what is under the photosphere.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

According to you, you can't see light.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

According to you, you can't see light.

The question was, show me and all the people here what is under the photosphere

(ps its ok to say " I dont know" id be guessing)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

The point is, just because you can't see something does not mean it isn't there.
whillyard.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: GallopingFish

Its all guesses.

Not guesses. Hypotheses, backed up by a lot of science. But by your own admission you didn't finish middle school. People who have PhDs in this stuff are not just making guesses, believe me.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

The point is, just because you can't see something does not mean it isn't there.
whillyard.com...

So you agree no one can prove nor disprove that underneath the photosphere its unknown what is happening,

The picture provided is scientific speculation based on current knowledge on how our universe works.

Still speculation is it not??

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

No. Not speculation.
Theory.

Theory with supporting data like neutrino emissions.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Theory, guess, speculation, concept, idea

All mean pretty much the same thing in this context.

Rob48 and phage, im on the fence.

I accept the current theory. But I accept it could be drastically wrong. That is the difference between us.

Im sorry but I cannot be pushed of the fence with no facts

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

No. A theory is quite different from guesses, speculation, concepts, and ideas.
Theories have evidence to support them.

www.livescience.com...

edit on 4/19/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

To true. Still not facts though. Its unknown With hints.

I know what you mean phage but do you get my point of view??

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

That guesses, speculation, concepts, and ideas are as good as scientific theories?
No.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

That guesses, speculation, concepts, and ideas are as good as scientific theories?
No.

Lol no

That under the photosphere there are no facts as to what is happening.

Heck it could be - wizards, cosmic rays and all that. :-P

But no facts.

"there is no arguing with a closed mind"

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Lol no
I must have misunderstood when you said this:

Theory, guess, speculation, concept, idea

But no facts.

Fact: Neutrinos are emitted from beneath the photosphere. Neutrinos are produced by nuclear fusion in the manner in which theory predicts they would be produced.

"there is no arguing with a closed mind"
Not much use arguing with an open mind from which the contents have fallen out.

edit on 4/19/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Those holes are simply artifacts of the visible spectrum going through our atmosphere. They don't exist. Those are just dust particles becoming magnified as holes. The real sun, needs to be seen from space without interference from the atmosphere. However no pictures of the sun or any stars are possible from space as the visible spectrum of light is blocked by space, so those holes are just speculation and imagination coupled with dust particles.

We all know that since there are no photons in the visible spectrum travelling through space, the sun is only visible due to the down-converter and up-converter mechanism that the ionosphere creates by emanating at I.F. in the visible range where people can see it.

The first astronauts were shocked and stunned at the scene (or lack thereof) that beheld them as they entered space for the first time. The earth and moon were lit up as if by magic, and shadows were cast, but when they looked around for a light source, there was none. It was the cold black void of space with not a start in sight. Only a few planets and moons were lit up due to the light-inversion.

Though the total lack of stars and suns (same thing) was utterly shocking, none ever mentioned this phenomenon due to the heavy threats of government MIB.
edit on 19-4-2014 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

We all know that since their are no photons in the visible spectrum travelling through space, the sun is only visible due to the down-converter and up-converter mechanism that the ionosphere creates bringing the IF to the visible range where people can see it.

The first astronauts were shocked and stunned at the scene (or lack thereof) that beheld them as they entered space for the first time. The earth and moon were lit up as if by magic

The Moon has an ionosphere? That's good to know.

Back to the drawing board for you.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
Those holes are simply artifacts of the visible spectrum going through our atmosphere. They don't exist. Those are just dust particles becoming magnified as holes. The real sun, needs to be seen from space without interference from the atmosphere. However no pictures of the sun or any stars are possible from space as the visible spectrum of light is blocked by space, so those holes are just speculation and imagination coupled with dust particles.

What on Earth are you talking about? There are solar observatory satellites on the far side of the sun from the Earth called STEREO and their instruments include white-light coronagraphs. That is, instruments recording visible light. stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

The first astronauts were shocked and stunned at the scene (or lack thereof) that beheld them as they entered space for the first time. The earth and moon were lit up as if by magic, and shadows were cast, but when they looked around for a light source, there was none. It was the cold black void of space with not a start in sight. Only a few planets and moons were lit up due to the light-inversion.

Though the total lack of stars and suns (same thing) was utterly shocking, none ever mentioned this phenomenon due to the heavy threats of government MIB.

So how come they took photographs of the sun? And of the stars? How come they USED THE STARS TO NAVIGATE?

Here's the sun behind an astronaut in EVA servicing the Hubble Space Telescope. The Hubble Space Telescope is a big telescope. In space.

And stars? Here is the Southern Cross taken from an Apollo command module. In space.

edit on 19-4-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Fact: Neutrinos are emitted from beneath the photosphere. Neutrinos are produced by nuclear fusion in the manner in which theory predicts they would be produced.

Just an off-topic question phage, do they know or have a theory about the effects of these neutrinos on our planet/planet's core?
Do you have some info or a link about that to read?
Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: intergalactic fire

As I understand it, the vast majority of neutrinos just pass straight through the Earth, to the extent that actually managing to get them to interact with a detector is pretty tricky. But that's not my area of expertise, so I'll defer to Phage.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join