It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“I’m basically kind of deteriorating” after Fukushima radiation exposure - US Naval Officer

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Source

So, has there been any conclusive evidence in support of Fukushima or against Fukushima conspiracies yet? Have we all forgotten?

Ameera David, RT reporter, Apr. 13, 2014 (at 6:45 in): “For the last 3 years, former Navy officer Michael Sebourn has been perplexed by a health condition that no doctor can seemingly explain. Just 4 months after [Operation Tomodachi] Sebourn woke up and found that he could no longer push or pull with his right arm. And he would later find out that his arm had been quickly losing muscle mass. [...] Doctors are still trying to diagnose Sebourn after more than a dozen medical visits and countless neurological exams.”

Weird...

Is this completely made up? Any real experts have any idea? I mean wtf is going on?

edit on 4/17/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Wow.. This is the first report I've seen on side effects from Fukushima in humans. That's scary. Really. I hate that he has to go through that.

I know he says he measure radiation levels, but I wonder if that before or after the event.

Edit: I guess it says after, but it's possible he might have faced experienced radiation before the event.
edit on 17-4-2014 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Mizzijr

I still have no idea what to believe.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

keep an eye out for mutated daisies, butterflies & rejected japanese imports

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
It doesn't sound like the sort of thing you'd get from radiation exposure. More like a nerve impingement in his spine. Or he could have had a small cerebellar stroke.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam
Speaking as a former radiation worker, I can say you're right, those aren't symptoms of radiation exposure.

These are the type of symptoms one might expect:

www.nlm.nih.gov...

Radiation sickness is illness and symptoms resulting from excessive exposure to ionizing radiation...

Symptoms:
Bleeding from the nose, mouth, gums, and rectum
Bloody stool
Bruising
Confusion
Dehydration
Diarrhea
Fainting
Fatigue
Fever
Hair loss
Inflammation of exposed areas (redness, tenderness, swelling, bleeding)
Mouth ulcers
Nausea and vomiting
Open sores on the skin
Skin burns (redness, blistering)
Sloughing of skin
Ulcers in the esophagus, stomach or intestines
Vomiting blood
Weakness
Those symptoms are for general exposure to ionizing radiation and as you can see they are nothing like the symptoms mentioned in the OP.

I've also seen cases where people wore wristwatches illuminated with radium get growths on their wrist right underneath the wristwatch. One case I saw looked to me like a benign tumor, the man had it for years and he never saw a doctor about it, and he suspected it was related to the radium watch. I suspect he was right.

edit on 18-4-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

3/4 of those symptoms match the symptoms that can come from autoimmune .... Sjogrens, Lupus, etc. This fella could have just about anything. And unfortunately, doctors are PRACTICING medicine .. and they get a lot wrong.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I can say I stubbed my toe, and my hair is falling out. When someone tells me my hair isn't falling out because I stubbed my toe, I can say "doctors are PRACTICING medicine .. and they get a lot wrong".

Well yes they are practicing, and they do get a lot wrong.

But this still doesn't justify a link between two things which don't have any apparent relationship. It's not like the effects of radiation are completely unknown. As a result of Chernobyl, we have some significant data on the types of effects that result from exposure to radiation from a nuclear reactor accident.
edit on 18-4-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This isn't just ordinary radiation sickness, its hot particle bombardment with plutonium and strontium, which goes the bone. And organs, Cesium goes to organs. We were bombarded here, on the west coast, and suddenly have bad arthritis, knees, ankle hip goes out, problems driving, bones creaking. Kids having same thing. At the coast, women and even young people on the tills all developing arthritis, one woman in her 20's having her arm crippled up.

This is the kind of thing PU and Strontium tend to do.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99
Do you have any more information or sources for these symptoms showing up on the west coast???

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Don't think there is enough evidence to say either way.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

MDP syndrome, a disease thought to affect just eight people in the world
It is caused by a single gene mutation which triggers seemingly unrelated conditions including weight loss, type 2 diabetes and fused bones

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Just a thought....

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: wishes

Our health and personal observations in every single store I went to and talked to the women behind the counters, because I am having mobility issues. And these very issues were impacting nearly 100% of the women, or their close friends and families, under 50, or around 50. And then the young woman at the IGA.

Now Chilliwack gets very bad air conditions, though in the country near the end of the fraser valley. But the pollution blows over Vancouver and funnels down into that area, so we got a major dump.

I don't think they attributed their problems to the Fukushima, think most people are in the dark. I hope when the fur starts to fly there will be some major law suits and criminal charges brought against the authorities who really didn't have it so hard after all, paid enormous salaries and pensions with really good dental plans, to do their job, manage things that serve and protect all people and their freedoms, not so hard, they're hired for it.

And it wouldn't stop raining from September to April since just prior to 2011. It was speculated the non stop rain, even beyond normal for the coast, was due to the ash from the volcanic erruptions in iceland.

So that started fall of 2011, in happy preparation for a dump of plutonium and strontium.

When you're looking symptoms, the problem is that its not just radiation sickness, but the actual way the various isotopes work in the body.

Strontium and Pu go to the bones.

We've moved to the dry sunny interior but am having quite the problems with mobility and taking pain killers for my legs.

I am going to make up my first batch of lipsomal C and see if this helps and have tried off and on detox's, but I can't stand taking things nonstop, prefer to sail in and out of health rememdies.

This particular case sounds like strontium/pu to me too.
edit on 18-4-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

I don't think they attributed their problems to the Fukushima, think most people are in the dark.

Oh my this is a gem and worthy of quotation. You are suggesting that Fukushima radiation is specifically affecting 50 something ladies in your town in Canada? Why isn't anyone in Tokyo experiencing the same health issues?
edit on 21-4-2014 by Alekto because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alekto

originally posted by: Unity_99

I don't think they attributed their problems to the Fukushima, think most people are in the dark.

Oh my this is a gem and worthy of quotation. You are suggesting that Fukushima radiation is specifically affecting 50 something ladies in your town in Canada? Why isn't anyone in Tokyo experiencing the same health issues?

Perhaps if someone took the time to actually talk to people they would find out whether or not anyone in Tokyo is experiencing similar health issues. No one is asking, they're just sitting at keyboards making judgments on other people who do. As well the prevailing winds travel east from Fukushima right over our area in Canada, not south to Tokyo. We also get Hanford radiation from the US just below us. Fukushima is not the only problem, but it is certainly the most prolific one. Air filters checked in Tokyo highrises a year ago showed high levels of hot particles from Fukushima - the video was posted previously in another thread. Rain in our area a few years ago showed dangerous levels of radiation shortly after the Fukushima explosions, that video was also posted previously in another thread. When radiation detectors and spectrometers pick up hot particles, I'll take their readings over opinions any day.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Ladies in their 50s suffering 'mobility problems' and the root cause is Fukushima? Really? What is it with Canadians?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What's with Canadians? On the west coast there is an awareness that they've been blasted with Fukushima radiation (fact) and are concerned. For those people who live in denial that's great. Radiation poisoning is a hit and miss. Be grateful if you have been missed. It is still too soon, effects could take many years. Shame on anyone who excuses Fukushima's lethality and Japan's government and Tepco's denying there's any 'real' dangers and cares not for all those poor people sacrificing their lives in an endless and futile clean-up destined for decades. Ignoring the readings that are available is plain ignorant. Opinions are useless and come with no real research or soundness.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Classic RLD. That is the problem with wikipedia being the end all an be all of knowledge. Radio Legion disorder was the scourge of Chernobyl. Exposure to radio isotopes can alter DNA is very acute ways, causing a myriad of symptoms that are often misdiagnosed and improperly treated. People working in the field are using a very primitive understanding of atomics, and have no safety net when it comes to biological damage. Like their inability to control half lives, or stop fissile reactions, they have no idea about how to treat the disorder or even what to look for.

He would do just as well to seek the advice of witchdoctor than conventional medicine.

In terms of experimental treatment, Waveform and subsonic treatments have proven promising. There was some research done using modified Magnetic resonance machines, but it was said to only be useful in the first days after high exposure. More pragmatic approaches have shown some promise. These include bone marrow transplant, consumption of ionized gold in the submicronic range, usually baked into a hard to digest bread or encapsulated. Some have even tried repeated bathing in a mix of powdered steel and borosilic glass beads. Regardless, we really are in the stone age with the syndrome. Invariably, it is painful and fatal.

The whole subject makes me both sad and very angry. Poor bastard.

AX
FTNWO

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaExray

Wow... yes, very sad. I did an internet search after reading your post to learn more about RLD and was not able to find anything about RLD. I appreciate your insights. A huge problem with the internet is if the information isn't there then it virtually doesn't exist. Wikipedia is a poor resource for anything serious. Books are all but disappearing and people are just too lazy to actually look for real truths. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: wishes
What's with Canadians? On the west coast there is an awareness that they've been blasted with Fukushima radiation (fact) and are concerned.

You're like a broken record. You cannot prove any radiation you happen to be experiencing (I'm very doubtful) is a direct result of Fukushima.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join