It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures Of Mystery Plane Over Wichita

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: quatro
a reply to: SonofaSkunk

I don't believe that to be true. I doubt they wanted us to see the RQ-170, but they had to operate it in daylight out of necessity for it's mission, not some tactical or strategic decision to show the world this new aircraft. You can only hide most things for so long before it becomes detrimental to what it was built to do.

Oh I'm not so sure. I think the RQ-170 was going to be a trojan horse we could ride and getting a little buzz going prior to "losing" one (cough cough) was just part of how it all works. I think most if not all of the black outings are on purpose.
my .02 anyway.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

The RQ-170 was a filler. They needed something to fill a role that was delayed a few years, so they took some off the shelf parts, and a previously designed airframe and put together an aircraft that could fill the hole that they had, until the one that was going to do the job was ready.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Any more demonstrations due?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

It depends on how long things go on in Europe and how they go in the next few days and weeks. The longer it goes, the more chance there is that something will "accidentally" be seen.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I agree with that though. I don't think it invalidates my conspiracy mind completely. Losing something exactly as you described is the perfect ruse. An advanced (for them) airframe looks like a good catch and almost obsolete parts doesn't give much of a hand up. I am certainly not in the know. Just fantasy for me.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

A number of people have thought the same thing. Interestingly, shortly before it was brought down, there appears to have been a crash in California, related to the self destruct system, that led to them removing it from operational aircraft.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

well that is an oops (/sarc). I was thinking more along the lines of computer viruses and engineering goose chases. doesn't that sound sexy?

edit on 7/23/2014 by howmuch4another because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Oh, I know what you were saying. It's been brought up a number of times, because right around the same time is when STUXNET first appeared in Iran.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Oh, I know what you were saying. It's been brought up a number of times, because right around the same time is when STUXNET first appeared in Iran.

there it is.

btw your ability to jump between all the threads you do and stay on track is pretty admirable. I have a hard time remembering what I had for breakfast. ok end of brown nose session

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another

there it is.

btw your ability to jump between all the threads you do and stay on track is pretty admirable. I have a hard time remembering what I had for breakfast. ok end of brown nose session

not to mention hes always driving a truck. that' cant be good for internet usage...lol

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: boomer135

Actually we've been spending more time in the shop lately than driving. Spent three days in the shop last week, got 36 hours before we went back into the shop. Theoretically we're back on the road tomorrow, but it's dependent on parts arriving.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I think it all depends on what the definition of "driving" is. I think Zaph got a hold of some tech that allows auto pilot on the road.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Shhh. People aren't supposed to know about that.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Always driving a truck? Zaphs the man and all, but...Uhh... like...for safety sake maybe we should ease up on slamming Zaph with questions and posts every two seconds. You know the whole texting and driving thing.

Says the guy who constantly bombard Zaph with poorly thought out and rushed IM's.

PS sorry for that last IM. Just re-read it and it's a real mess.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Don't worry Zaphs a multi tasking machine. Oh and I'm sure he doesn't text and drive.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I have a special technology on the truck that helps me out. It's called a "wife". Incredibly useful piece of technology that. Not only does it drive the truck, it helps keep track of things, helps with paperwork on trips, and even helps take care of the dogs.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Useful technology eh? My other half must be the Windows Vista version...

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Yeah, there are a few buggy versions out there. I got a version that has had the bugs worked out. It's very useful indeed.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I have a special technology on the truck that helps me out. It's called a "wife". Incredibly useful piece of technology that. Not only does it drive the truck, it helps keep track of things, helps with paperwork on trips, and even helps take care of the dogs.

I can imagine you driving and her responding to messages. Lol. You'd be yelling at her to type something.
edit on 23-7-2014 by boomer135 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I'm still trying to get the patch and update to work, but it's a complicated operating system...

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join