Harry Reid says -->>>Bundy supporters are ‘domestic terrorists’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I hope they have cb's too since they will cut off everything again. Bundys taxes are current. He was on the show yesterday. Incidentally I work with his grandaughter. She just started with us 2 weeks ago.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Peekingsquatch

Good info.

Thanks for the update.

It's probably the Marriott on Paradise across from the Convention Center near the Hilton?

If you know anybody in that vicinity, maybe see if somebody can stop over there and see who is hanging around.

I have friends there, but not close enough to that side of town.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Replies to my post:

OH NO, there's 10.000 plus here. Tell them they are welcome to food, songs and fun, but not any freedoms.

And

Oh please let Kevin Whal know that since not one round was fired, then its total speculation that there is even one automatic weapon here, and a flat out lie that there are boyscouts with any guns either, LOL!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Good info.

Thanks for the update.

It's probably the Marriott on Paradise across from the Convention Center near the Hilton?

If you know anybody in that vicinity, maybe see if somebody can stop over there and see who is hanging around.

I think you're right, now that you said convention center. Still listening

I have friends there, but not close enough to that side of town.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peekingsquatch

I hope they have cb's too since they will cut off everything again. Bundys taxes are current. He was on the show yesterday. Incidentally I work with his grandaughter. She just started with us 2 weeks ago.

Unfortunately they can jam all electronic signals as well as radio waves, a CB wont do them any good if they come in heavy handed again. They will shut down all roads into and out of the area, and, close the air space with the FAA again. They will probably come in and surround the area, cut off all utilities to Bundys home and wait him out. Of course Reid is blood thirsty so they may come in with helicopters at night and use night vision/tactics with paid special forces mercenary's. The only hope Bundy has is that the gutless governor will intercede, he could send in state police and tell the Feds to back off, I doubt that will happen though. If Reid has his way, patriotic Americans on both sides will die, and for what......cattle.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: govmule

Friend, this is about so much more than just cattle, or someone that didn't pay grazing fees on land they already owned. While this was part of the issue in the beginning, it has taken on a whole different life of it's own now beginning at the routes of our founding.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I kind of forgot about jammers. Take out their mobile command center. Fair is fair and levels the playing field.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Friend, this is about so much more than just cattle, or someone that didn't pay grazing fees on land they already owned. While this was part of the issue in the beginning, it has taken on a whole different life of it's own now beginning at the routes of our founding.

Oh trust me, I am well aware of what Dirty Harry is trying to do. I have been posting research on different posts. Look at this new one

www.sltrib.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I kind of forgot about jammers. Take out their mobile command center. Fair is fair and levels the playing field.

They say all is fair in love and war, lol. By the way, I like the squatch!

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Thank god, I was concerned about another not looking at the bigger picture of all of this!

You know theoretically speaking, if we rode this wave of change, this could be the beginning event to returning the country back to it's roots when all of us actually had a say in everything, politicians weren't on the take, the system wasn't broken and everyone had a fair chance at just living their lives without so much interference. (I'm going to check out your link now)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

By the way, I like the squatch!

I couldn't find a decent picture, but it is a real road sign from Pikes Peak Colorado.
I grew up in the woods, they are very smart and they like to be sneaky and "Peek" at you around trees. They are fascinated with human kids and get a huge kick out of watching them, almost as if it makes them smile or brings them some type of joy. I had a juvenile in our area that would watch us a lot when we were little, we had no fear of it. (I know, a different thread)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

By the way, I like the squatch!

I couldn't find a decent picture, but it is a real road sign from Pikes Peak Colorado.
I grew up in the woods, they are very smart and they like to be sneaky and "Peek" at you around trees. They are fascinated with human kids and get a huge kick out of watching them, almost as if it makes them smile or brings them some type of joy. I had a juvenile in our area that would watch us a lot when we were little, we had no fear of it. (I know, a different thread)

I would enjoy that thread, I have followed it for years.

I like thinking we the people can make changes, we have a mountain to climb, the long term politicians have a lot of power. Now days with the internet its harder to hide dirty deeds, but, the crooks are catching up with the times and are getting good at cleansing the net. Until there is no hope left for net researchers I will continue and hope others do as well.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: govmule

Unfortunately they can jam all electronic signals as well as radio waves, a CB wont do them any good if they come in heavy handed again. They will shut down all roads into and out of the area, and, close the air space with the FAA again. They will probably come in and surround the area, cut off all utilities to Bundys home and wait him out. Of course Reid is blood thirsty so they may come in with helicopters at night and use night vision/tactics with paid special forces mercenary's. The only hope Bundy has is that the gutless governor will intercede, he could send in state police and tell the Feds to back off, I doubt that will happen though. If Reid has his way, patriotic Americans on both sides will die, and for what......cattle.

nope, just grass and $1mil fine.

gov waste at it's best.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

You're right, they try very hard to cleanse things. But they only have as much power as WE allow them to have.

Term limits and terms have to be seriously discussed. With terms at 6 years, seriously, how much damage can they do if they know they are funded for life, or told they will be financed for reelection for the next 18 years if they vote a certain way. All members should be brought down to 4 years and a 2 term max. 12 years is too long to do the damage they create. We wouldn't stand for it on the presidents office, and there is no reason why it can't be changed for house and senate, or set that their second term can only be served for 4 years = a max of ten total in office then go home. Salaries and allowances need to be cut to 60,000-70,000 capped salary, any raises need to be voted on by the people from this point on (to discourage career politicians) and bring them back down to the world by making them pay out of their salary for their offices, copying whatever, not new boats, houses, cars. If you make it an actual public service job no one gets rich while in office, and their benefits cut to match ours.

Benefits? We have Obamacare, they do too. Pensions?? They donate part of their check to it like we do. I voted myself a raise 6 times in the last 5 years and never got one, they deserve no better. Supreme court?? TERM LIMITS, no more lifers in any office. Lobbyists?? Outlawed. Super pacs?? outlawed. Any agenda outside of the constitution of the United States (Frankenfeinstein and Reid) immediate removal from office and jailed as a domestic threat to the sovereign states of the U.S.

I'm so over their two party game it makes me sick to my stomach. Any fire power they have, we have the ability to have the same before they can put it in to use anywhere in the world. Let's talk about the moquiito drones, and the 30,000 over us already that they are lying about us not having yet. I am actually so glad this happened so we can push back and try to make a better place for our kids, yours and mine.

What we do today effects them directly with what we leave behind and they will only blame us. I don't want them to look back at me as part of the problem, but rather part of the solution and that I was smart enough to try and find a way to help set things in motion for a better tomorrow for them. They will see that a few looked through the poison air, poison water, poison food, always at war, fear the fake terrorists, two party system only haze, and remember us as the ones that wanted to make a difference for them and at least died trying....

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: spurgeonatorsrevenge

originally posted by: Destinyone
a reply to: spurgeonatorsrevenge

I bet the people who got tazed and the threat of vicious dogs being let loose on them, felt a boat load of fear.

I bet the calves, some only a day old, separated from their mother cows felt fear. I bet the cows chased down in over 95% heat by helicopter felt fear. I bet the cows shot...felt fear.

Yep...those BLM Terrorists spread a lot of fear...

Des

Ummm... The BLM, police, FBI and the rest are not defined as terrorists because they are agents of a government that has authorized them to do specific jobs. In the case of BLM, that job is to enforce laws within the BLM jurisdiction.

the stupid is starting to burn

At some point revolutionary action, civil disobedience whatever good or bad they may be always emerge in the face of laws, restrictions and the agents of enforcement. It certainly wasn't legal to buck the King and dump tea into the bay yet we celebrate it to this day. The declaration of independence was an outrages document, a lawless decree.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Excellent points. I strongly agree with term limits, I think it should be six years max, then they should not be able to be involved in any paid federal government position again. All lobbying should be done in front of all congress on the floor, no behind closed door dealings. Anyone politician found as suspicious and under investigation by the DOJ should be put on leave until it is resolved legally. If found guilty there must be MANDATORY jail time. Congress itself should have powers to arrest anyone until a grand jury can be convened if caught lying before congress, or, for being held in contempt for refusing to provide evidence.There must be campaign funding reform, I do agree it is free speech, however, that means a rich individual or corporation has more free speech than the average American, there should be a $1,000 max contribution for ALL. Many who win a federal elections do not do so by their experience or qualifications, it is because they raised more money than someone else.

To get back to research and the BLM, check out this video.

www.youtube.com...

If pro BLM or Reid people wish to discredit this mans claims, show us the evidence he is a proven liar, mentally ill, is not who he says he is etc. Keep the rhetoric to yourself unless you have a fair claim this is not true. This is not about Bundy refusing to pay grazing fees, it is about corruption. I keep seeing posts and reports Bundy owes a million dollars in fees and penalties, where is the document stating this allegation, it is not in the recent court findings.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I hear so many say they can't get enough done in 6 years, so I was trying find a medium ground but I personally would say 6 years too is MORE than enough. Part of the problem we have is because there is no fresh blood now. I might even add age limits too. Its not even credible to have a president or senator beyond ths age of 67ish. My dad is pushing mid 70's there is no way you could give him a responsibility like that. They are senior citizens already!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: spurgeonatorsrevenge

Justice IS NOT terrorism. Talking about arresting traitorous criminals IS NOT threats. Holding a sign does nothing. In fact, I think it amuses people like Ol' Harry and friends.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
If you look in the dictionary you will see Harry Reid's picture under the word sinister!!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

I had to give you an LOL!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join