It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Reid says -->>>Bundy supporters are ‘domestic terrorists’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
a reply to: spurgeonatorsrevenge

Did you vote to make the BLM a militarized agency? I sure as hell didn't.

The BLM is a cover group for land grabbing, for those with enough clout in high places to grab it.

Des

No I didn't, but when people bring guns, I believe agents also have a right to defend themselves.

I do not think the BLM always serves as a "cover group", although I am sure sometimes they are too.

I just think this guy played his cards poorly.

Are you allowed to not pay taxes because you no longer feel like it?

How about your rent or mortgage?

How about you vehicle registration?

If this man stayed lawful, he would have my support, but he didn't, he freeloaded on public land essentially.

Do I think he should be free to graze his cattle for FREE (like a communist)? YES

But again, we are a nation of laws, for better or worse.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
And this is how loons talk.

Ol' Harry is a traitor and must be arrested. He's labeling Americans "terrorists" so that he can send in troops and fire on them. This shows what he is and how he, and his friends' warped minds work.

When you threaten violence to achieve political change outside of the realm of law, you are acting as a terrorist.

Instead of bringing their guns and rascal scooters, they should of brought people and signs, civil disobedience is not terrorism and it is far more effective.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje

Ol' Harry is a traitor and must be arrested.

I think he'll be rendered harmless in November, and given a gold watch in 2016. Then he can do the Daily Kos circuit with an onion on his belt.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TiedDestructor
Like I said I have no issue with anyone or their beliefs, be that they are religious, gay, straight whatever. People are just people trying to get through it all. The government is the issue, not each other. They want P.C., religion and 2 parties to divide us. What concerns me most is just agreeing on common ground so we can take back what we should have, freedom. Freedom offers more than what they have laid out, pitting all of us against each other for years. I just hope more wake up before it's too late. If it comes to conflict, like Mel Gibson said in Braveheart... "You go around and flank them, and I'll meet you in the middle!" I just sincerely hope it doesn't come to that, unfortunately the writing on the wall is becoming apparent though.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peekingsquatch
Like I said I have no issue with anyone or their beliefs, be that they are religious, gay, straight whatever. People are just people trying to get through it all. The government is the issue, not each other. They want P.C., religion and 2 parties to divide us. What concerns me most is just agreeing on common ground so we can take back what we should have, freedom. Freedom offers more than what they have laid out, pitting all of us against each other for years. I just hope more wake up before it's too late. If it comes to conflict, like Mel Gibson said in Braveheart... "You go around and flank them, and I'll meet you in the middle!" I just sincerely hope it doesn't come to that, unfortunately the writing on the wall is becoming apparent though.

I agree with you, it is gonna be hard to take back freedom if we disagree so fundamentally.

Also, the US economy is built upon entities (corporations) that regularly use the government to privatize the legislative process.

If the government were ever to disappear, the ones who were driving the governments agenda in the first place will remain and simply corrupt the next government.

The first thing were need to agree upon is that private money is the most pervasive influence on politics. What is the point of having democratic republic if you can simply buy politicians?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Love it how Bundy supporters are all over with their rhetoric. Completely ignoring that this fellow is using land that is not his and refuses to pay less than 2$ / month / cow. If he wasn't allowed to graze there he would be paying a #ton more. He is nothing but a freeloader and a thief. Feds should just take his farm for what he owes and if any supporter resists just give them a ride to jail if they live through. Using force of arms to steal is as bad as it gets and is exactly the reason why responsible gun owners are being frowned upon.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

"The first thing were need to agree upon is that private money is the most pervasive influence on politics. What is the point of having democratic republic if you can simply buy politicians"

That I fear is the biggest issue. Money. As funny as it sounds Star Trek is a great example of a better "timeline" if you will, everybody working together for the betterment of society instead of personal gain. It was recently passed that Pac's can contribute as much as they want. Why? That effectively buys whatever politician wants to run. This whole thing goes deeper than just elected leaders, it's at our foundation of the Supreme court too. It all needs to be changed, lobbyists gone and arrested, term limits of some kind, and a better check and balance system. The original constitution needs to be restored and followed, and anyone ie. Frankenfeinstein -needs to be removed instantly and jailed as an enemy of the United States if they so much as attempt to try and change, limit or modify the constitution with any laws, in any way. Congress should make no law for the people that should not apply to themselves too.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PsykoOps

" Completely ignoring that this fellow is using land that is not his and refuses to pay less than 2$ / month / cow. If he wasn't allowed to graze there he would be paying a #ton more. He is nothing but a freeloader and a thief."

According to his interview this afternoon on the radio, his taxes have always been current, he HAS paid grazing fees but Clark county has not cashed the stack of checks he has sent over the years, and the land MAY (don't remember) have been homesteaded and handed down through his family. The money is not an issue, the government taking it is, rather than attaching a lien to his farm etc, they came in with automatic weapons, with an agency that was not supposed to have that type of weaponry to collect a debt by stealing property and attempting to sell it back to him.

Here's an example, remember the lady who had her new Iphone stolen, and attempted to buy it back on craigslist from the person who stole it? It's the same principle.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Well the entire escapade by the authorities is suspicious.

It has been one boondoggle after another.

Bundy may be in violation, but the only violation might be the cattle on a BLM restricted area.

Assuming the Feds came in this latest attempt (they did an almost identical retreat 2 years ago you know) with granted authority, maybe Bundy has some recourse, maybe not.

One conflicting thing is that Clark County bought the grazing permits from the BLM a few years ago (1998) and cancelled them in favor of the turtle protection issues.

We have the BLM mitigation report issued last month about the Gold Butte area connected with the Dry Lake solar project being used as the "basket" to offset environmental issues at the solar site clearly stating that the cattle must be cleared off the Gold Butte conservation land (probably to strengthen proposed legislation to make the area a conservation area -Gold Butte National Conservation Area Act- not yet passed).

Then we have multiple court orders all seeming to clarify previous orders because of unforeseen changes that appear to give the BLM authority to round up the stray cattle and sell them off to get the money.

But the money may actually belong to Clark County since they bought all the grazing permits.

And there's some evidence that Clark County had at least partly owned the now BLM land at some point in time.

Very confusing.

Then we witness the boondoggle of their "Plan A" to bring the cattle to auction in Utah and get the money (that might or might not be theirs) but Utah says NO

In the absence of a "Plan B" combined with the water and feed problem in the temporary holding area, the Feds abandon the whole thing for the second time in 2 years !!

And then we hear some official say the government is in fact worried about the possibility that Bundy may have a legal stance (prescriptive rights) and all Bundy needs to do this time in court is actually get a lawyer.

Link
Among the questions Devlin asked of the BLM, “Is it possible that this guy (Cliven Bundy) has prescriptive rights?” The response from top officials at the BLM, “We are worried that he might and he might use that defense.”

And there's a longshot possibility that somebody in Bundy's ancestors may have homesteaded part of the land in question. Those old records are hard to locate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Apr-18-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsykoOps
Love it how Bundy supporters are all over with their rhetoric. Completely ignoring that this fellow is using land that is not his and refuses to pay less than 2$ / month / cow. If he wasn't allowed to graze there he would be paying a #ton more. He is nothing but a freeloader and a thief. Feds should just take his farm for what he owes and if any supporter resists just give them a ride to jail if they live through. Using force of arms to steal is as bad as it gets and is exactly the reason why responsible gun owners are being frowned upon.

They had a boatload of authority and court orders from many conflicting agencies.

They screwed up the execution of those (valid?) authorities.

Bundy is only guilty of letting the cows roam.

The whole issue now is all going back to how and why that "authority" was justified.

And the supporters who had guns must have all been legal because the local police did not arrest anybody and take any weapons away from anybody.

Think about it.

edit on Apr-18-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

If you notice Einstein

You do not have to kill anyone, you simply have to threaten violence to be a terrorist, that is the benchmark all across the world.

From your post

Threaten violence to be a terrorist pointing sniper guns IS a threat. BLM started with threats of violence.

Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;

depending on which definition you use some state violence others threat of violence.

Ummm... The BLM, police, FBI and the rest are not defined as terrorists because they are agents of a government that has authorized them to do specific jobs. In the case of BLM, that job is to enforce laws within the BLM jurisdiction.

From one of your definitions refers to governmental agencies can be included in terrorism
Remember the FBI agents working for the mob even did a few hits for em that terrorized the competition .

When the FDA raids a whole foods grocery because of possible raw milk sales . Manager , tellers stocker and carry out boys and get a m4 in their face that is terrorist action .

1. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) systematic use of violence and intimidation to achieve some goal 2. the act of terrorizing 3. the state of being terrorized

So being a governmental agency places them out side of a definition ? And places them above reproach .

Next thing you'll say is that police men, soldiers, security guards and people defending their homes from burglars are terrorists. Because by your definition, these groups will also fall into the hole of stupid you guys are digging here

So being a police men, soldiers, security guards they are incapable of terrorizing people ? Welcome to the stupid hole. Tell that to these people
brainz.org...

Most are good but you find bad apples every where.

Regardless how you spin it twist it calling Bundy and supporters as Domestic terrorist is not right . Not when the BLM opened with snipers road closures .

edit on 18-4-2014 by Lostinthedarkness because: gramer

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
TY! It's not the people necessarily that divide, it's the structure that we have let be created that does. If TSHTF I welcome anyone willing to join us.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Most of our government officials are constitutional terrorists

How dare dirty Harry judge anyone.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

If this man stayed lawful, he would have my support, but he didn't, he freeloaded on public land essentially.

If he had "stayed lawful," as you put it, he would have been driven out of business.

To whit:

What you people probably do not realize is that on every rancher’s grazing permit it says the following: “You are authorized to make grazing use of the lands, under the jurisdiction of the Bureau of Land Management and covered by this grazing permit, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this grazing permit and payment of grazing fees when due.” The “mandatory” terms and conditions go on to list the allotment, the number and kind of livestock to be grazed, when the permit begins and ends, the number of active or suspended AUMs (animal units per month), etc.

Every rancher must sign this “contract” agreeing to abide by the TERMS AND CONDITIONS before he or she can make payment. In the early 90s, the BLM went on a frenzy and drastically cut almost every rancher’s permit because of this desert tortoise issue, even though all of us ranchers knew that cow and desert tortoise had co-existed for a hundred+ years. As an example, a family friend had his permit cut by 90%. For those of you who are non ranchers, that would be equated to getting your paycheck cut 90%.

Clive Bundy was one of these people who received extremely unfair and unreasonable TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Keep in mind that Mr. Bundy was required to sign this contract before he was allowed to pay. Had Clive signed on the dotted line, he would have, in essence, signed his very livelihood away.

Why Clive Bundy isn’t WRONG:

Add to this that the BLM stopped performing the services it was being paid for and I completely understand why Mr. Bundy refuses to pay.

Would you expect to pay a company for services NOT rendered if you have the expectation of receiving something of value for your money?

That's what is happening here.

The BLM stopped managing the land and began managing people off of it with the money that was supposed to be used for managing the land.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Dear Harry,

How is your facebook page looking about now?

Many of the responses include predictions for his political future – along with others who seem to put personal aspirations above their sworn oath to uphold the U.S. Constitution.

The backlash was not contained to Facebook. Twitter has been inundated with similarly scathing comments

www.westernjournalism.com...

edit on 18-4-2014 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
Hey Nevada, are you ready to repeal Reid now?

How does this guy keep getting re-elected? Does Nevada have a lot of fluoride in the water?

No-worse than flouride- We have Unions.
I didnt want him in the first place- He sure as hell didnt get my vote.
I, like the rest of America, cant wait until Reid is out of office.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
A most interesting situation now exists because of Reid's little flap of the gums. Nevada does have recall provisions on the books for every elected State official...house, senate, Governor, various judges, etc. What Nevada doesn't have is a direct recall process for elected Federal level offices such as US Rep and US Senate. However, the good people of Nevada could issue and order to the Governor in the form of a petition to immediately and without hesitation recall Harry Reid from the the US Senate on the grounds of misrepresentation. The consequence being that many State level officials could being seeing their own recall (which only takes 25% of the people that voted in the last election).

Reid just might have cooked his own goose with the boys back home so they do not lose their cushy jobs.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Harry Reid took to the floor of the Senate a few months ago and declared that all the people complaining about their initial horrifying "Obamacare" experiences to the press, were all "liars." Then a few weeks later, he denied ever making the comment even though it was all on video. lol. He is this brazen, and knows that part of the population knows the truth, but doesn't really care as long as not enough know, in the end. I'm sure in a few weeks he will deny ever calling Bundy and his supporters domestic terrorists. It's what this moron does.

He's the poster child for govt corruption, elitism, nepotism and cronysim. He's done far more damage to the US than Cliven Bundy will ever do.

He's an embarrassment to himself, and is too disconnected to see it, or to prideful and ego filled to admit it, so now doubles down w/ his stupidity, again, as usual. Keep digging that giant hole for yourself, Harry. Can't wait until the dirt falls back in on you, fool.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
hairy reed calls the people who showed up at the Bundy ranch "domestic terrorists". Got news for you hairy, if you want to see domestic terrorists, just look around friggin congress. It's loaded with domestic terrorists.
The people that showed up to defend the cattle rancher Bundy are pure unadulterated patriots. They defended Bundy against the BLM, which I think stands for Bowel, something L, Movement.
I feel sorry for anybody who believes any of the diarrhea that spouts from hairy's mouth. Most of us shy away from diarrhea, don't want it. People in Nevada actually voted for this walking piece of feces that produces only diarrhea.
I don't like Nevada because they sent, rather forced, this cretin upon us.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
i just had a very sick thought! it has not been brought up yet but occurred to me after looking at one of X 's posts!!

He listed the communist manifesto. The post is on the 2nd page, 7th from the top. Take a look at # 4!

Confiscation of all property of emigrantes and rebels.....

What if a Communist rule is behind the imigration act that Obama has made certain he will use excutive power to put through Congress!!

This would give the United States the authority to go into other countries and seize the land. Some of these ilegals i am sure left property of their own or their famlies property in order to come here... The government would by all rights own the land and would then have the opportunity to either sell it or claim it! The govt. could not do this if these people are here ilegally, but legal, i think they could!!

I hope I am way off base and hope that I am wrong but i have a really sick feeling about this...

Pax

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join