It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Reid says -->>>Bundy supporters are ‘domestic terrorists’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I DO NOT support the Bundy family as I believe they owe the money and the land is not technically theirs....

HOWEVER, how dare Reid say the militias are terrorists. This is a grave attack on the 2nd amendment and its EXACTLY what the second amendment is for.

Reid has always been and always will be a traitorous loser, selling out to anyone and everyone for $$$$.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lostinthedarkness

Yes, because I openly support Bundy and his stand against, over reaching, self serving, greedy government elite.

I'm a freaking terrorist, according to Dirty Harry.

Yet, If I were to drag my happy a$$ to Ft. Hood, and while shouting Allahu Akbar, mow down a double handful of American Servicemen....I'd be called a workplace disturbance.

Dirty Harry needs to STFU!!! According to me...he's a terrorist to the very fabric this Country was built on.

Des

edit on 17-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: govmule
Nothing about religion-it's all good some want it, some don't if you do that's all good with me. They call me aetheist but I don't have a problem with others beliefs or if they want to say a prayer, I just join in (if they ask) and let others enjoy their strength from it...It gives me energy too to see them get something from it. If that is what they want or need I can join in for their sake without issue. My mother was EXCESSIVELY religious, I just never followed her beliefs that I was not supposed to question things...

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: spurgeonatorsrevenge

ROFLOL

Double LOL

The Cow Terrorists had no political agenda at Bunkerville nor did they do anything violent at all LOL

Their tactics of illusion scared the crap out of the Feds and Reid and now it's one big pain in the ass.

Your silly definition of Terrorism as a noun is irrelevant.

The big threats came from that County Commissioner and the presence of armed government agents with M16's. The local SWAT team didn't add any comfort either.

The Supporters all had normal legal guns most of which they agreed to leave in their vehicles.

Any illegal guns would have surely been confiscated by the police who were all over the place btw.

And the Supporters did absolutely nothing to impede the "Round-up".

Fail #1 Fail #2 [ keeping count ]

edit on Apr-17-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: pirhanna

First they came for the cows. But we told them they could have the cows when they pry them for our cold dead hands.

Priceless!

I stand with the "Trespass Cattle" till the cows come home.
Dirty Harry, really where's the beef?

Who besides the cows got shot?
Where were the bombs?

edit on 17-4-2014 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...
In the international community, terrorism has no legally binding, criminal law definition.[1][2] Common definitions of terrorism refer only to those violent acts that are intended to create fear (terror); are perpetrated for a religious, political, or ideological goal; and deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (e.g., military personnel in

If we use your definition the threat of violence. Tazing a violent act. Aiming sniper rifles at people is meant to terrify people sic a guard dog meant to terrify people and a act of violence the loud speakers we will shoot to kill. If that isnt terrorism what in blazes is. So in both my online definition and yours BLM fits the bill.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peekingsquatch
a reply to: govmule
Nothing about religion-it's all good some want it, some don't if you do that's all good with me. They call me aetheist but I don't have a problem with others beliefs or if they want to say a prayer, I just join in (if they ask) and let others enjoy their strength from it...It gives me energy too to see them get something from it. If that is what they want or need I can join in for their sake without issue. My mother was EXCESSIVELY religious, I just never followed her beliefs that I was not supposed to question things...

It sounds to me like you enjoy having American values, Americans are supposed to have those rights under the constitution. I have no ill intentions to anyone regardless of religious beliefs. We are all here together as brothers and sisters on this planet. Violence, corruption and greed seem to be the political agenda, what a waste of humanity.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Figured as much as to him or his ilk defining the ranch supporters this way. As mentioned before, make them out to be anti American, that way if there's any action against the Ranch people will rally in support for it. It's also effectively dividing(by personal attacks) on sites such as this unfortunately. That is because, of course, not everyone will agree on what Bundy is doing.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Peekingsquatch

The world needs more like you.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Figured as much as to him or his ilk defining the ranch supporters this way. As mentioned before, make them out to be anti American, that way if there's any action against the Ranch people will rally in support for it. It's also effectively dividing(by personal attacks) on sites such as this unfortunately. That is because, of course, not everyone will agree on what Bundy is doing.

I do believe that is his goal, and end game. But, I also beleive it will backfire on him big time.

His over bloated ego couldn't stop him from opening his pie hole and spewing divisive blah blahs...

I watched multiple talking heads on MSM tonight, just to see the reactions to his latest threats to American People.

I couldn't find a single one, that thought he did not make a big mistake in calling us terrorists. Even his own son issued a statement today, he just wants to see it all die down.

But, nooooo.....Harry got his ego panties in a wad, and wants to paint the people that feed him...as traitors.

Wait and see, he will not come out with clean hands, after such a divisive and brash statement like that.

Des

edit on 17-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane
a reply to: xuenchen

I DO NOT support the Bundy family as I believe they owe the money and the land is not technically theirs....

HOWEVER, how dare Reid say the militias are terrorists. This is a grave attack on the 2nd amendment and its EXACTLY what the second amendment is for.

Reid has always been and always will be a traitorous loser, selling out to anyone and everyone for $$$$.

Although I do not agree with you on Bundy, I certainly agree with you on the absolutely ridiculous derogatory statement Dirty Harry made. To me, he is a traitor against the average American who wants their voices heard about a heavy handed, violent, and corrupt government. I also believe in the 2nd Amendment, if we did not have it, we would be a totally communist nation by the end of the decade.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

ROFLOL

Double LOL

The Cow Terrorists had no political agenda at Bunkerville nor did they do anything violent at all LOL

Their tactics of illusion scared the crap out of the Feds and Reid and now it's one big pain in the ass.

That is exactly the mechanism of terrorism, using fear and intimidation to achieve a political point.

Your silly definition of Terrorism as a noun is irrelevant.

It is only irrelevant if you wish to ignore the English language.

I shall give you the verb

to make someone feel very frightened by threatening to kill or hurt them

Their tactics of illusion scared the crap out of the Feds and Reid

So you in turn defined them as terrorists with your own hand, you get a star

edit on 17-4-2014 by spurgeonatorsrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This is so fitting

Too bad I cant send it to harry

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lostinthedarkness

en.wikipedia.org...
In the international community, terrorism has no legally binding, criminal law definition.[1][2] Common definitions of terrorism refer only to those violent acts that are intended to create fear (terror); are perpetrated for a religious, political, or ideological goal; and deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (e.g., military personnel in

If we use your definition the threat of violence. Tazing a violent act. Aiming sniper rifles at people is meant to terrify people sic a guard dog meant to terrify people and a act of violence the loud speakers we will shoot to kill. If that isnt terrorism what in blazes is. So in both my online definition and yours BLM fits the bill.

It is not my definition Einstein, it is THE definition.

the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

dictionary.cambridge.org...

The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal

www.google.com... GpKYyATBpYDIAg&usg=AFQjCNHrNSqbhPNm-_ikvBwZ7nzCJNPtHQ&sig2=Z2YZHFvgjFL4N4H7Nm2ekg&bvm=bv.65058239,d.aWw

Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.

www.fbi.gov...

I bet dictionaries have it out for you guys, such victims

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I bet the people who got tazed and the threat of vicious dogs being let loose on them, felt a boat load of fear.

I bet the calves, some only a day old, separated from their mother cows felt fear. I bet the cows chased down in over 95% heat by helicopter felt fear. I bet the cows shot...felt fear.

Yep...those BLM Terrorists spread a lot of fear...

Des

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Well I'll admit that changes my mind completely.

The government agencies and spokespeople are indeed terrorists.

I will remember to be careful next Halloween when I dress up as a cow.

And here's another example of "scare" tactics....

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

I bet the people who got tazed and the threat of vicious dogs being let loose on them, felt a boat load of fear.

I bet the calves, some only a day old, separated from their mother cows felt fear. I bet the cows chased down in over 95% heat by helicopter felt fear. I bet the cows shot...felt fear.

Yep...those BLM Terrorists spread a lot of fear...

Des

Ummm... The BLM, police, FBI and the rest are not defined as terrorists because they are agents of a government that has authorized them to do specific jobs. In the case of BLM, that job is to enforce laws within the BLM jurisdiction.

the stupid is starting to burn

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Well I'll admit that changes my mind completely.

The government agencies and spokespeople are indeed terrorists.

I will remember to be careful next Halloween when I dress up as a cow.

And here's another example of "scare" tactics....

Next thing you'll say is that police men, soldiers, security guards and people defending their homes from burglars are terrorists. Because by your definition, these groups will also fall into the hole of stupid you guys are digging here.
edit on 17-4-2014 by spurgeonatorsrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Did you vote to make the BLM a militarized agency? I sure as hell didn't.

The BLM is a cover group for land grabbing, for those with enough clout in high places to grab it.

Des

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
And this is how loons talk.

Ol' Harry is a traitor and must be arrested. He's labeling Americans "terrorists" so that he can send in troops and fire on them. This shows what he is and how he, and his friends' warped minds work.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join