It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Reid says -->>>Bundy supporters are ‘domestic terrorists’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
Hey Nevada, are you ready to repeal Reid now?

How does this guy keep getting re-elected? Does Nevada have a lot of fluoride in the water?

Elections are a sham perpetrated by the ultra wealthy who actually control government. If it wasn't Reid, it would be someone else much the same (of either party). That's just how the system works - implicitly by corruption.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Harry is a master at playing both ends between the middle.

What about that ridiculous statement made by a Clark County Commissioner about Bundy supporters “Better Have Funeral Plans” LOL

OOoooooooo not nice !!

Duè Facce Bufffoonist and Baboonish

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnightLight
a reply to: xuenchen

They still think adding lies on top of obvious lies still works. Going all in only works if you don't have a tell... These wackos in government are exposing themselves and lists are probably, being made... The good ones in government need just not support the others and we all will figure it out. Who's offering you protection against the biggest Army in the world? They can't provide... You know they can't.

TREASON is a VERY serious charge.
Anyone considering or acting in a treasonous manner can be prosecuted and the penalty can be DEATH.

I'd pick my side VERY carefully. People can be forgiven if they make moves in the right direction. If you go AGAINST the REAL America, while living here you ARE a Foreign agent. You would be lucky to be treated as a terrorist...

I have no power on my own, and these are only words...
I urge YOU to make the right choice.

Picking sides for me is easy. I choose God, honesty, integrity, honor, and moral fortitude. I think that narrows down what side I am on.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I wonder if any or all of the protesters have made the NSA/NCTC watch list, going with the drift.

I mean let's get the thing right, an Earth feeder versus a fecking tortoise, (no harm to the tortoise as a specie) does that make any sense at all? Then there are all the other stats, 90% of people live on 3% of the land on Earth, Texas has around 3 people for every square mile, here we have 600,000 acres given over to a tortoise, yet in all we are are supposed to believe that there are too many people living on the Earth, and that the Earth cannot sustain us, and we need some of us to go to Mars. That's not me ..the village edjit saying that, that is our fecked up scientists saying that. HR as a con man has nothing on that perspective, just that he is a con man, same as the rest.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: govmule

Picking sides for me is easy. I choose God, honesty, integrity, honor, and moral fortitude. I think that narrows down what side I am on.

I'm not very religious, but that's the best way of putting it. I'm reminded of Young Guns...... It's like drinking turpentine and P-s-ing on a brush fire....(hope I can say that, if not I apologize in advance, still learning)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

First they came for the cows. But we told them they could have the cows when they pry them for our cold dead hands.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Well that puts you against the government on 5 counts.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
Hey Nevada, are you ready to repeal Reid now?

How does this guy keep getting re-elected? Does Nevada have a lot of fluoride in the water?

Nevada is a very very unique vote.

The vast majority of the Nevada population (about 75%) live in the big-3 metro area (Las Vegas, Henderson, and North Las Vegas) and in Clark County.

Harry is from Clark County and has always been extremely powerful.

And Harry can afford to play Mr. self-scapegoat because his Senate seat is not up for election until 2016, and he will probably retire (thank Gawd).

He is safe for the 2014 elections.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peekingsquatch

I'm not very religious, but that's the best way of putting it. I'm reminded of Young Guns...... It's like drinking turpentine and P-s-ing on a brush fire....(hope I can say that, if not I apologize in advance, still learning)

I certainly respect your views on religion and I am not trying to push mine on you. I am simply stating how I feel and what side I would pick. I would hope that someone that is not religious is against violence, that which Harry Reid and the BLM are promoting.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

First they came for the cows. But we told them they could have the cows when they pry them for our cold dead hands.

Exodus 9:1

Then the LORD said unto Moses Bundy, Go in unto Harry Reid Pharaoh, and tell him, Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews Bovines, Let my people Cattle go, that they may serve me.

edit on Apr-17-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

As I don't see Harry Reid, and his ilk, respecting any of the 5 things you stand by...

I can only assume you stand by The American People who've chosen to stand by Bundy...

Des hope I got that right...

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
So Bundy supporters are domestic terrorists---pfff---I've been called worse. But that was before Harry and the rest of the DC cartel passed NDAA.
I could call Little Harry a few things---but I try to follow the politeness rules here.
Like some others I recognize the screeching from their mouths as attempts to distract. Something about the guilty dog barking loudest... Looks like Jones and crew really set him off.
Anyone with a couple of working brain cells would look at that situation and say, at the very least, "Well, it could have been handled differently." but this little fellow can't admit that the almighty government agents made mistakes.
I do hope somebody follows these dots that have been laid out for us...but I have little hope of any movement on the part of the current Justice Department. Perhaps there are some state investigators ....honest ones. Maybe a new Attorney General could shake things up a bit for some of the cartel.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Who on earth are they terrorizing out there? Sagebrush? Turtles? Cacti? There's no one out there because they've all been run off by the BLM.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
One more time Harry;

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) intensified his criticism of armed militia members supporting rancher Cliven Bundy, calling them “domestic terrorists.”

“They’re nothing more than domestic terrorists,” Reid said Thursday at an event hosted by the Las Vegas Review-Journal, according to the newspaper. “I repeat: what happened there was domestic terrorism.”

Reid specifically criticized Bundy supporters for bringing guns and their children to the ranch to defend him against the Bureau of Land Management (BLM). BLM officials and contractors started rounding up Bundy’s cattle last week because of his refusal to pay $1 million in grazing fees, but they backed down Saturday due to safety concerns.

Hmmm.

Let's "Reid" between the lines....

Sounds like an operation for the DHS ???

“post hoc, ergo propter hoc”

edit on Apr-17-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

As I don't see Harry Reid, and his ilk, respecting any of the 5 things you stand by...

I can only assume you stand by The American People who've chosen to stand by Bundy...

Des hope I got that right...

It would appear that your intelligence and deductive reasoning abilities far exceed any federally elected official.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The first shot was the BLM not Bundy.

Just following the logical conclusion here its troubling .

So in essence you dont have to kill any one or blow up something to be labeled a domestic terrorist. Since no one was hurt he was standing up for what he believes is right. And the only destruction was done by the BLM and the tazzing by by the BLM

dictionary.reference.com...

terrorism

1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

What you see here Bundy did none of these actions BLM did.

So in essence this is 1984 double speek. Bundy is a domestic terrorist over ideological difference from those in power. Being branded a domestic terrorist without terrorist actions.

Now under the patriot act with the recent amendments and the military authorization act ( which was never meant for domestic use unless affiliated with al qaeda ) he can loose constitutional protections. Indefinite detention or a visit from a drone. No judge no lawyers no jury just the executioner in the oval office.

This is not about turtles , cows, grazing fees or taxes. This is evolving in to some real trouble for the future either we gain rights back or were up the creek .

In essence without violence just a ideological difference from the ones in power you can be declared a domestic terrorist. How many on ATS can be declared a domestic terrorist.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Logarock

Exodus 9:1

Then the LORD said unto Moses Bundy, Go in unto Harry Reid Pharaoh, and tell him, Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews Bovines, Let my people Cattle go, that they may serve me.

Now that is funny, thanks for the laugh!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
(credit member seeker1963 for the original thread attempt)

It looks like Harry has broken his silence and come out swinging !!!

Now he says the Bundy Boondoggle supporters are all terrorists.

Matter of "opinion" I guess since many of those supporters see the BLM as a big authoritarian bureaucracy.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) intensified his criticism of armed militia members supporting rancher Cliven Bundy, calling them “domestic terrorists.”

“They’re nothing more than domestic terrorists,” Reid said Thursday at an event hosted by the Las Vegas Review-Journal, according to the newspaper. “I repeat: what happened there was domestic terrorism.”

Reid specifically criticized Bundy supporters for bringing guns and their children to the ranch to defend him against the Bureau of Land Management (BLM). BLM officials and contractors started rounding up Bundy’s cattle last week because of his refusal to pay $1 million in grazing fees, but they backed down Saturday due to safety concerns.

Oh yes Harry ---- it's *always* the guns and the children !!!!

There's dozens of conflicts of interest between government agencies and authorities at Federal, State, and Local levels.

Reid: Bundy supporters are ‘domestic terrorists’

Threatening or carrying out violence to achieve a political goal outside normal channels (AKA democratic process) IS the definition of terrorism.

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
noun: terrorism

1. the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

So if people are bringing guns and threatening to circumvent our political system they are acting as terrorists.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He is safe for the 2014 elections.

Unless he gets convicted on one of the uncounted crimes that he has committed.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lostinthedarkness
The first shot was the BLM not Bundy.

Just following the logical conclusion here its troubling .

So in essence you dont have to kill any one or blow up something to be labeled a domestic terrorist. Since no one was hurt he was standing up for what he believes is right. And the only destruction was done by the BLM and the tazzing by by the BLM

You do not have to kill anyone, you simply have to threaten violence to be a terrorist, that is the benchmark all across the world.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join