It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Reid says -->>>Bundy supporters are ‘domestic terrorists’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I am going to throw this here in case one of these posts get deleted..
There is another post about the same thing..

WOW We didn't see this coming now did we?

if this is a surprise to you then wow.. Really just sucks that you dont know chess to well...
Like my sig?

“Clive Bundy does not recognize the United States,” Reid said. “The United States, he says, is a foreign government. He doesn’t pay his taxes. He doesn’t pay his fees. And he doesn’t follow the law. He continues to thumb his nose at authority.”

Clive Bundy does not recognize the family,” Mario said. “The Family, he says, is a racket. He doesn’t pay his taxes. He doesn’t pay his fees. And he doesn’t follow our law. He continues to thumb his nose at the family."

ya something like that.
edit on 4/17/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Who is Harry Reid?

I see his name all over this website.. must be some other human who is a no-body - that everyone gives power by mentioning him and making him seem important... hmmm.

Can he not just be ignored and treated as just another crazy fool?

(I have never read up on him and don't really intend to. This post does not require an answer).

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: crzayfool

Who is Harry Reid?

I see his name all over this website.. must be some other human who is a no-body - that everyone gives power by mentioning him and making him seem important... hmmm.

Can he not just be ignored and treated as just another crazy fool?

(I have never read up on him and don't really intend to. This post does not require an answer).

Well I will give an answer just the same.

google " Harry Reid ".

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

LOL great video !!!

But I was anticipating an announcement from NATO headquarters !!

But then again, it will take time for them to assess the strategies and assemble the task forces.

This is definitely a naval amphibious operation IMHO.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I'm a Canadian Bundy supporter, and those who are not, who are in responsible civil servant positions or law positions, will clarify this is not about ordinary opinion but propaganda from rogue agents, are committing treason with agenda 21 and sell outs to foreigners and should be disbarred from all responsible positions including their families, deprived of all pension benefits, and depending on the situation, doing time in jail for their crimes against humanity and their own nation.
edit on 17-4-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

They still think adding lies on top of obvious lies still works. Going all in only works if you don't have a tell... These wackos in government are exposing themselves and lists are probably, being made... The good ones in government need just not support the others and we all will figure it out. Who's offering you protection against the biggest Army in the world? They can't provide... You know they can't.

TREASON is a VERY serious charge.
Anyone considering or acting in a treasonous manner can be prosecuted and the penalty can be DEATH.

I'd pick my side VERY carefully. People can be forgiven if they make moves in the right direction. If you go AGAINST the REAL America, while living here you ARE a Foreign agent. You would be lucky to be treated as a terrorist...

I have no power on my own, and these are only words...
I urge YOU to make the right choice.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Wake up call.

How many planks in play here?

#1 for sure !!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

May as well post the comments from my thread here:

“Clive Bundy does not recognize the United States,” Reid said. “The United States, he says, is a foreign government. He doesn’t pay his taxes. He doesn’t pay his fees. And he doesn’t follow the law. He continues to thumb his nose at authority.”
emphasis mine

Isn't the above-emphasized text awefully close to libel?

He pays his taxes and recognizes the US, just not their jurisdiction over the matyers they have claimes authority in.

here ia all about harry reid libel and taxes:

If you’ll remember, it was Harry Reid who took to the floor of the Senate back in the run up to the 2012 election and accused Mitt Romney of not paying any taxes for years. This has never been verified, even though Reid made the unverifiable claim that he had an anonymous source for the information.
This was despite the fact that Reid himself wouldn’t release his own taxes at the time. At the time, Romney told Reid to “put up or shut up” and produce his source, but he did neither and continued attacking. Unfortunately, the only lesson Reid learned from making baseless accusations in 2012 is that the media will let him make even more baseless attacks in 2014, as he’s chosen to do against the Koch brothers.

www.ijreview.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
There is recourse to this kind of treasonous rhetoric, it's called a tree branch and a rope and it has a funny way of creeping up on wildly corrupt people who exploit their position and power for the good of themselves instead of for the good of the people. Should law, true law prevail in the near future, I wouldn't want to be Harry Reid. His personal disservice, treachery and pillaging of American values and people is quite evident and plainly obvious.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Double post

edit on 17-4-2014 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Double post

edit on 17-4-2014 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

Yup.

And that was at the height of the IRS information scandal now exposed as criminal.

That "anonymous source" was Lois Lerner and Elijah Cummings.

Darryl Issa is watching

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Harry Reid is about as low a human being as you can get. Instead of promoting a peaceful solution he is provoking a bloody resolution. Now Reid claims Bundy doesn't pay taxes, that is a lie, Bundy owes no taxes. He said Americans brought automatic weapons, that is a lie, they were legal semi-automatic weapons. He said women and children were sent to the front on purpose, that is a lie, they stood against tyranny of their own free will. Reid is a serious danger to public safety. The only reason I can think of Reid would spread these lies is to cover up something.....like his own behind. Reid is a traitor.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

What galls me, is that he is 'using' the law to enrich himself, family, and friends.

Labeling me a terrorist ... or enabling me???

Is there no way to shut this creep down?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

This guy is just plain losing his mind. Does he not have access to the news? If he read a newspaper, he'd see what he's been doing and that people aren't really falling for it.

I fully believe that "domestic terrorism" is a real thing and that it should be taken seriously but tossing around those words when referring to folks like Bundy n' Co. is just dumb. It Lefties will do to "domestic terrorist" what the Righties did with plain ole' "terrorist". It will totally lose it's meaning to the point where we will call jaywalkers "enemy of the state".

I am one liberal that didn't care if Bundy was right or wrong about his cattle. All I cared about was that he got support when confronted with an armed government threat. And I thought that was awesome. I think we all know who the "domestic terrorists" are.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

What galls me, is that he is 'using' the law to enrich himself, family, and friends.

Labeling me a terrorist ... or enabling me???

Is there no way to shut this creep down?

Today the New York times is associating US veterans as white supremacists. Reid says average Americans that support Bundy are domestic terrorists. There are only phony IRS, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, and Press investigations. The NSA spies on all of us. They want gun control and it is getting easier to see why. This is all going in a very bad direction. My advice to corrupt officials is to not wake a sleeping giant.....patriotic Americans.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Good Points.

on this issue

Reid is from a culture that demands and gets.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

This guy is just plain losing his mind. Does he not have access to the news? If he read a newspaper, he'd see what he's been doing and that people aren't really falling for it.

I fully believe that "domestic terrorism" is a real thing and that it should be taken seriously but tossing around those words when referring to folks like Bundy n' Co. is just dumb. It Lefties will do to "domestic terrorist" what the Righties did with plain ole' "terrorist". It will totally lose it's meaning to the point where we will call jaywalkers "enemy of the state".

I am one liberal that didn't care if Bundy was right or wrong about his cattle. All I cared about was that he got support when confronted with an armed government threat. And I thought that was awesome. I think we all know who the "domestic terrorists" are.

Liberal or conservative is not the issue, even though the politicians see it that way. It is the fundamental right to not fear our own government over a trespassing cow. It was the BLM that used military tactics with snipers and real automatic weapons pointed at the face of unarmed Americans that is the issue....over cattle, or, was it a tortoise?
edit on 17-4-2014 by govmule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

If I had two ballot tickets in my hand right now. One says Cliven Bundy. The other says Harry Reid.

I know damn well...who's getting my vote.

Bundy...

A vote for Bundy...is a vote for America.

Des

Agreed and wouldn't that be the ultimate slap in the face to Reid? I'd love it!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Anything this D-Bag says just makes my blood boil!! Unfortunately the unions (which I hate that I am part of) have kept him in power. When he talks it's like nails on a chalkboard, if you can even hear his wuss voice. I live in Vegas, he is a joke among may of us but we don't seem to have the support to get rid of him -yet- but we watched this small uprising with Bundy, and the passion came out like I've never seen from people. Hopefully this will be the issue that gets him removed finally...or at least forces some change. I'm not afraid anymore, if I'm a domestic terrorist because I followed this whole story and believed in standing up against their behavior, then let me introduce a new word to everyone..... "Political Terrorist." Someone who uses their position of authority/elected office for a hidden agenda against the constitution and the people of the United States. Dirty Harry is a Political Terrorist, worse than being labeled a communist in the 60's period. Him and Frankenfeinstein need to be removed from office immediately.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join