It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Assasination of Kim Jong-Un, Generals, and High Ranking Party Officials.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Community:

I would like to present the a scenario and to discuss the possible outcomes. Could this be a Grand Catastrophe or a Great Liberation?

Scenario:

In the not too distant future the United Nations votes unanimously to try to solve the North Korean problem with little collateral damage as possible, a full out invasion would surely cost a lot of lives and with the possibility of NK detonating its nuclear weapons leaving little room for error. Outlined in the ultra top secret meeting that followed immediately after the vote, the leaders proposed the following plan.

Plan:

Phase I, Utilizing the latest in spy satellite technology the locations of Kim Jong-Un, His Generals, and the highest and most important party officials have been identified.

Phase II, Aegis Frigates with Cruise missiles deployed to within striking distance off the north Korean waters. Meanwhile Special Forces sniper teams will be HALO dropped over the target areas to provide kill shots if the missiles malfunction or miss. the snipers will also provide confirmation of the dead, South Korean spec op soldiers will be Halo Dropped to critical infrastructure and communications areas they will destroy or disable these targets.

Phase III Propaganda Leaflets along with Humanitarian supplies will be airdropped over NK population areas the letters will show the dead bodies of Kim Jong-Un and company and will state that they have been liberated, and would order their army to stand down while the main body forces cross the DMZ.

Phase IV, Main body forces will provide security while South Korean medical personnel provide medical care and give out an abundant amount of food to the malnourished population.

Phase V, With the Hearts and minds of the NK population won, South Korean officials can begin to implement a democratic form of Government.

What do you think ATS? could this work or would it be the greatest mistake of all time?

edit on 17-4-2014 by Craninalbliss because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2014 by Craninalbliss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I would like to think this could work. But with the level of brain washing and fear present in the North Korean population I suspect the public may sooner pick up arms and charge across the DMZ firing before they would do so seeking humanitarian aide. Espeically had they seen a picture of Kim Jong's body in those leaflets.

I like the idea - many North Koreans may see the picture and wake up to the fact their leader is no god and should not be feared...however many others may simply get extremely angry with SK/UN/ etc.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Craninalbliss

Sure it sounds great.

Why not invade another country and kill thousands of innocent people. Just what 'we' need.

Edit - I think you play too many video games.

edit on 17-4-2014 by minusinfinity because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2014 by minusinfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Phase I & II, very feasible. Phase III...well, perhaps wouldn't play out just as you've stated it here. Remember, you're dealing with an INCREDIBLY mind-controlled (generationally from birth) population, so you're literally dealing with a mind controlled people, and as we know, mind control is difficult to break. It can takes years of intensive therapy, and that's one on one. Also, there would still exist a chain of command. I know you're saying if you cut off the head of the snake, the body would die. Perhaps, but it would be messy.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Do you think the NK Government read ATS?

If they do, you have probably given away the plan and the U.S will now have to return to the drawing board.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by minusinfinity

sure some will die but many more would be liberated from death camps, also i havent played video games since sega genisis i think around 1996 its been a long time i wonder what im missing.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I don't know why Kim Jong-Un is still alive. He ticks everyone off ... even 'big brother China'.
Considering the USA and China have space hardware that can see a dime on a sidewalk, you'd
think that one of us would have a space laser that could take care of the Kim Jong-Un problem.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Until China agrees to this idea the UN will just be pounding sand and China won't agree to it.

Simply put it's not going to happen. Better come up with a different plan.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This is nice for general chit chat
Did you write operation Northwoods as well?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Don't you think North Korea would be aware the American Navy was at their door step. I'm pretty sure they would be alerted and would threaten us off with one word, "nuke".

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I'm confused as to why americans feel so threatened by Kim Jong-Un. What has he actually done to you? As far as I can tell he just wants to be left alone in his little banana republic....or is this a "humanitarian" situation where you liberate the population by blowing them into garden fertilizer?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Don't think those 6 foot snipers will be very stealthy among a 4 foot # all population.............
The way to do lil Kimmy is with a surrepeticiusly implanted fast acting cancer....we could get that basketball player to infect him with a poison souvenier ball or something....
Other than that he might just drop dead from a bad hairdo someday soon....

top topics

join