Allen West: ‘Radical’ Muslims waging ‘jihad’ in U.S. — by voting and obeying election laws

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

...then there should be no complaining or kvetching when Americans like Allen West wish to take steps to ensure it doesn't happen here. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And you're ok with doing that via voting restrictions?

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
No.

What happened in Europe, would NEVER happen in the US. Otherwise, the US would be Europe all ready if you catch my drift.

[SNIP]

That being said, my friends who are a bit more fundamentalist, who would or do live under Sharia, have no interest in having non Muslims be governed under it.

...then there should be no complaining or kvetching when Americans like Allen West wish to take steps to ensure it doesn't happen here. Do people who don't intend to steal bitch about homeowners locking their doors or buying a guard dog? Looks like there's no reason for this to even be a thread now.

Then people like Allen West should not complain about big government. West's policies increase the influence of the government and increase the size of government as a result by policing the populace and penalizing them through the power of government.

Conservatives cannot bemoan big government and systematically increase the power of government in other realms which has been the case of conservatism for decades now. Conservatives want freedom, but they create policies that are aimed to replace freedom with legislation.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

...then there should be no complaining or kvetching when Americans like Allen West wish to take steps to ensure it doesn't happen here. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm not seeing anywhere that Allen West suggested any voting restrictions whatsoever. Looks more to me like he's simply drawing attention to an issue. The way to combat the issue is through an educated voter base (good luck with the concept in America) and a knowledge of what particular special interest groups are amassing and who they're looking to in particular elections to be their instrument of change.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: spurgeonatorsrevenge
Then people like Allen West should not complain about big government. West's policies increase the influence of the government and increase the size of government as a result by policing the populace and penalizing them through the power of government.

Conservatives cannot bemoan big government and systematically increase the power of government in other realms which has been the case of conservatism for decades now. Conservatives want freedom, but they create policies that are aimed to replace freedom with legislation.

Where in the blue hell did you get that from? West is talking about media identification of issues and special interest groups. How did you twist that into a rant about Conservatives and your false claims of them being pro "big government?"

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

~Tenth

It is simply another way to privatize an American institution. The politicians who are installed by rich people are there to ensure that government is there to enact private agendas, not civil ones. Allen West is an Uncle Tom to even contemplate ways to disenfranchise people, especially considering that he would of been disenfranchised in another era because the "negros are gonna take over America!". Same slop, different day, Allen should change his name to Tom.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I think that star is fading ... fast.
Be it far right Christian or Sharia Islamic (would that be far right or far left? I dunno) or whatever

Only respect God's law, view foreigners as an invading enemy force, hate gays and lesbians, don't want women to have equal opportunities.. I forgot which group of nutjob fundamentalists I was even talking about
edit on 2014-4-17 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Where in the blue hell did you get that from? West is talking about media identification of issues and special interest groups. How did you twist that into a rant about Conservatives and your false claims of them being pro "big government?"

Easy, conservatives in districts around the nation are devising ways to disenfranchise voters through legislation designed to suppress specific voting blocks who do not have lawyers on retainer. Using government to manufacture policies to reduce the democratic expression of the people is an act of big government.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Be it far right Christian or Sharia Islamic (would that be far right or far left? I dunno) or whatever

Only respect God's law, view foreigners as an invading enemy force, hate gays and lesbians, don't want women to have equal opportunities.. I forgot which group of nutjob fundamentalists I was even talking about

Then they turn around and USE THE GOVERNMENT to suppress all these things, big government as the day is long. Well they wont control that phrase anymore, I will call them out everytime, big government, freedom squashing Republicans.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Allen West is an Uncle Tom to even contemplate ways to disenfranchise people, especially considering that he would of been disenfranchised in another era because the "negros are gonna take over America!". Same slop, different day, Allen should change his name to Tom.

"Oh hey, it's a conservative black man, let's question his blackness." Are you for real? Is Allen Funt going to jump out while I'm replying to this and tell me I've been rubbed?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
Freedom is like that,

The scary thing is when freedom commits suicide. America is free (at this point) to vote in what we want ... but if we vote in something that no longer gives us freedom (Sharia Laws, Fundamentalist Christian Laws, allowing NSA spying that is unconstitutional, etc ) then we've committed suicide as a nation and we no longer will have freedom.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

"They hate our way of life, STOP THEM! They are trying to destroy our way of life, STOP THEM! Wait, no... they are trying to LIVE our way of life! STOP THEM!"

Religious conservatives hating religious conservatives. This is why social conservatism will never be revived in our nation. Thank the gods.
edit on 17-4-2014 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

While not being worried about the religious right's dominance of American politics?

We're safe though, so long as there's a Moral Majority... Yay morality!

I guess beauty is in the eye (or voting bloc) of the beholder

What I wonder is - will this nefarious group of legal voters lean left - right - remain dead center?

Politics makes strange bedfellows - maybe people should reevaluate their positions

anyhow - I'm up for the show

:-)
edit on 4/18/2014 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I think if you want to see the effect and just what Mr. West is talking about, just take a look at this site. They have been around along time and have been monitoring them for years. Creeping Sharia An education into Sharia Law might be useful.

For the despicable individual on a previous post calling Allen West a uncle Tom, just stop with the racial rhetoric and the same continued divisiveness this useless government administration perpetuates. Get a clue and realize they have always tried to divide the population for better control. Quit allowing yourself to be pitted against another for no reason other than making yourself a pawn to the desires of a government.

Where's the outrage? Muslim drivers refuse to drive cabs with 'Gay' Games ads
edit on 19-4-2014 by MarlinGrace because: More information

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

reply to post by FlyersFan

I would think the left would recognize the threat of religion seeping into our government and, to some extent, agree with him.

While not being worried about the religious right's dominance of American politics?

It's a bit of a catch 22 right. They can complain all they want about Islam in America, as long as they also complain as loudly regarding Christianity doing the same damn thing.

~Tenth

gee, tenth, what do you think the muslims would do with some power here in the US?

at least there are left and right christians.

will they form their own party of muslims or vote dem or repub or independent?

aren't the brotherhood on a terrorist list somewhere? they got kicked out of egypt, didn't they?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
More fearmongering using the same old propaganda and ignorance .. american politicians are doing a good job of destroying the country now with their policies and how divided they have the people ..
Cant have any third parties in american politics things might actually change for the better if there were more than two parties representing the people .. or maybe hes worried he wont get his corporate kickbacks for selling out the people he supposed to represent ..

One last thing .. once again for the slow group .. sharia law is only applicable to muslims .. non muslims are NOT subject to sharia law .

so now we will have another rule of law? who's trump who's?

i have muslim friends and i know dam well they don't want sharia law. ya think they would have a choice?

why the heck did the come here for? freedom, just laws.

why stop at muslim party? muslim is a religion. not a demo.

i think it's subversive and if the christians wanted to organize a political party like that, oooooooooooooo heads would explode over separation of church and state!

revoke tax exempt status for mosques if they promote candidates.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

~Tenth

It is simply another way to privatize an American institution. The politicians who are installed by rich people are there to ensure that government is there to enact private agendas, not civil ones. Allen West is an Uncle Tom to even contemplate ways to disenfranchise people, especially considering that he would of been disenfranchised in another era because the "negros are gonna take over America!". Same slop, different day, Allen should change his name to Tom.

"uncle tom?" facepalm

don't you think that's out of line?

hey, good tolerance you got, where born you were?

yeah, in another time we would all have problems. but not now.

the muslims have already been influencing freedom of speech.

Brandeis university ring a bell?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

what do you think the muslims would do with some power?

worked out great in egypt and iran, right?

sudan, yemen, somalia, nigeria, DRC, yeah, can't happen here.

christians might be your only saving grace, so to speak, lol!!

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Easy, conservatives in districts around the nation are devising ways to disenfranchise voters through legislation designed to suppress specific voting blocks who do not have lawyers on retainer. Using government to manufacture policies to reduce the democratic expression of the people is an act of big government.

you are joking, right?

lol, funny stuff. really.

big gov? IRS/tea party anyone?

disenfranchise, interesting word in the voting context. i heard that on the msm. oh!!
lawyers? you mean a simple ID?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
Freedom is like that,

The scary thing is when freedom commits suicide. America is free (at this point) to vote in what we want ... but if we vote in something that no longer gives us freedom (Sharia Laws, Fundamentalist Christian Laws, allowing NSA spying that is unconstitutional, etc ) then we've committed suicide as a nation and we no longer will have freedom.

but but but...it's only FAIR!!
freedom is not for the collective! only fair and good will be tolerated!!

we will decide what is fair and good! listen to your radio at noon each day to get updates on that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join