It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunken ships (air and sea) and 500 dead innocents...Coincidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I guess this is the place to post this wild theory that occurred to me this morning.

This ferry disaster in South Korean waters is suspiciously very 'timely' since the Malaysian Flight 370 disaster.
Now there are over 500 people dead (or in grave danger of death due to drowning).

Now, if these two things had happened in distant areas from one another, it would just seem like a coincidental sequence of two unrelated disasters. But so close together, and in the same region - and all the while isn't POTUS trying to push some Trans-Pacific Pact? Isn't Kim Jong Badhairday sending missiles out of bounds? Didn't Japan vow to relatiate?

HOW could these two ships (one a major airline plane, the other a normal, established ferry route), suddenly veer off course and then disappear (both winding up at bottom of dangerous seas).

Just my imagination maybe - I don't know if anyone else has noticed a potential for 'conspiracy' here (yes, I did a search, but found nothing), but with things heating up all over the Eastern Hemisphere, I wouldn't be surprised to see leaked information that these were BOTH planned. Military Exercises?
Distractions? Hijackings/terrorism? Freak Accidents? What The Hell is going on????

I almost don't want to think about it, but, well, I guess I've become disillusioned that things like this, so close together, are just random coincidences. Makes me sick.

Anyone have a response of any kind?

edit on 4/17/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzyWigs

That is a dangerously plausible deduction, my dear.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzyWigs

If this is the case, then entire governments would have to be suppressing information, including enemy governments in full co-operation. I find it implausible but not impossible and information of that magnitude would likely find a "leak" point.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/17.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I would like to say I'm sorry for the loss of life in both incidents.

For the longest time I've wondered if flight 370 could have been flown to N. Korea. Not sure if it had the fuel to take it that far.

How crazy would it be if the ferry hit the crashed plane? I know it is very unlikely but.....

Regardless I'm with you op it seems odd, a little suspicious. Something is wrong.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Of the worlds 6 billion people, over 4 billion of the live in that part of the world. It is more surpising that this does not happen more often.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
In my opinion, ferry sinkings or other disasters happen way too often to infer anything. What is this the fourth already this year? Fifth?

I have sworn off riding ferries for the duration of forever.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who sees a possibility.
When you think of all the personnel, equipment, and effort to rescue/find these victims - which includes Coast Guards, Air Patrols, Divers, etc....
keeping everyone busy...(even various countries working together)...well - the homeowners are out, time to rob their house...
Just, yeah. Really weird. Thanks, everyone for your replies and thoughts.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

BuzzyWigs

Now, if these two things had happened in distant areas from one another, it would just seem like a coincidental sequence of two unrelated disasters. But so close together, and in the same region

Thousands of miles apart

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Not that far apart. Only 2,800-ish miles or so. Little more than 1/10th of the circumference of the globe. Less than from Boston to LA. Think in global regional terms.

edit on 4/17/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Montana
I have sworn off riding ferries for the duration of forever.

If you have to ride one, keep your life jacket on and stay near an exit, at least. If the rumors about the captain telling those people to stay in place are true, he should be held liable for their deaths. Even as fast as it sank, there probably would have been enough time to abandon ship if the order were given.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ScientiaFortisDefendit

Exactly. Of all the lifeboats they had on board, only 1 was deployed, and the Captain Abandoned Ship?

Good grief. That just seems too weird to believe. And the passengers were told to stay on board? I'd be all, "HELL no." (Not much of a rule follower). Titanic, naturally, comes to mind, but even then the Captain didn't jump ship like a coward...I mean STOOGE.

Really - what the hell? These were civilian captains, weren't they - the pilots AND the ship's crew...??
scandalous. or highjackings. Either way, it's awful.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Like the twenty or so high security employees of a texas R&D company, the ferry could also have had high interest passengers.....they've killed many to get a specific person with drones lot of times....and I still think those high tech people were offed deliberately IN m370 CRASH...

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The ferry didn't disappear. Not related. No where near each other. Too much

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The ferry was filled with mostly high school students. a reply to: stirling

top topics

join