It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370 missing (Part 2)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I take it you meen its Hex code/flight number etc?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: UKGuy1805

The satellite system has a unique code that is assigned to each aircraft that accesses it. It's different than the ADS-B codes, and unique and permanent on each aircraft (as far as I know).

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKGuy1805
Can a plane switch its identity (Hex code & Registration Number) while in flight? and would another flight number that had just shown up on radar, be deemed as susspect? another words could 370 after switching off the transponder(making the plane invisible) then switch it back on but broadcasting a different identity? surely if this was possible it would be able to fly un-challenged then by ATC.

You know, this is a real good question. Since a computer is involved, it would have to be an unqualified YES, however it would take an expert avionics technician to pull that off. Saying that, what we see in the truly bizarre flight pattern this aircraft flew after it was "lost", shows that other "experts" may have been involved as well. If this aircraft ever gets found, on land or under sea, it will be just the start of the most intensive forensic investigation ever.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Could the ident info be transfered over to a mil aircraft during flight, that would then be picked up by satalite?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Another good question. I don't know much about the system, but I would imagine that it would have to have specialized computer access to change any codes, and would be extremely difficult to do.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Here's a longggg stretch of the immagination - Mas 370 after turning for IGARI went (Invisible) liased with some mil aircraft(thay dont show up on normal transponder radars), Mas 370 (actual plane) changed ID and went a different route, in the meen time 370,s ping was carried on for a while while transfered to the mil jet, then let go giving the impression the plane had crashed etc?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKGuy1805
liased with some mil aircraft(thay dont show up on normal transponder radars)

Just a point of information, a lot more military aircraft are showing up on transponders. Eventually all aircraft, including military aircraft will be required to use ADS-B transponders for traffic avoidance.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Agreed, yes more are starting to show up, and on sites like FR24 some do show up infequenly and briefly, but even then they show either no information, or a Blocked advert.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
But aircraft like the basic U2 and possibly even more advanced , certainly would not show up, I think we kno were we are coming from with this?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The satellite system has a unique code that is assigned to each aircraft that accesses it. It's different than the ADS-B codes, and unique and permanent on each aircraft (as far as I know).

From what I could find, it is registered with INMARSAT and used to communicate. There form mentioned the serial is on the outside of the equipment container/box so it may be fixed. I can't find if it can be changed with software or such.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Dont foreget - if this was a High Level False Flag operation, advanced assets would be at the dissposal, remember back in the 80-90 they had Jamming aircraft like EF111 Ravens, it would not be a stupid idea that now with modern and even more so(hidden tecno) that a sat signal could be blocked to let an a/c identity to be changed.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Just some ideas folks - nothing concrete, nothing deffinate, just some large immagination may bee,s....

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
If someone could just create another unit with the same ID then it could fly the path and be tracked. That also means the other plane's would have to be shutdown to avoid detection.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
fwiw, i've read all this.. "stuff" for 8 pages now (and some of the other one in the early days)
sh.t stinks indeed

yeah? ..so where's the plane?

a few pages back something catches my eye

When my father died, I inherited his house. By your logic, that proves I killed him. FAIL.

since the person wants to bring it up,
it's about *HOW* and *WHY* these things happen
that's the other persons logic
that's what 400 pages are about
"..didn't push him down the stairs, did you?"

a global community needs global stories ..how's that ebola virus comin' along?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I have found another possible cause for this "incident" against Malaysia. It could be linked to the Trans-Pacific Partnership. This a mega free trade agreement that is in negotiations with a lot of nations including Malaysia. Like NAFTA, it's really not a good idea for the common citizen. When researching it I discovered there was a meeting in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia between July 15-24, 2013. Naturally the smart people of Malaysia do not approve of this and there were protests.

Malaysian protesters dressed as zombies outside a shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur on 21 February 2014 to protest the impact of the TPP on the price of medicines, including treatment drugs for HIV. The protest group consisted of students, members of the Malaysian AIDS Council, as well as HIV-positive patients, with one patient explaining that, in Malaysian ringgit, he spent between RM500 and RM600 each month on treatment drugs, but this cost would increase to around RM3,000.
en.wikipedia.org...

So this could be a way for those who want this TPP to be signed by Malaysia to twist their arms and force them.

Opponents of the Trans-Pacific Partnership say US corporations are hoping to weaken Pharmac's ability to get inexpensive, generic medicines by forcing New Zealand to pay for brand name drugs.[73] Doctors and organisations like Medecins Sans Frontieres have also expressed concern.[74] The New Zealand Government denies the claims, Trade Negotiations Minister Tim Groser saying opponents of the deal are "fools" who are "trying to wreck this agreement".

en.wikipedia.org...

Global health professionals, internet freedom activists, environmentalists, organized labor, advocacy groups, and elected officials have criticized and protested the negotiations, in large part because of the proceedings' secrecy, the agreement's expansive scope, and controversial clauses in drafts leaked publicly.

en.wikipedia.org...

So Malaysia may not have been going along with this scam, and leverage is being applied by sabotaging the national airline and the current regime.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

So now we're back to "it was a real flight" again? Make up your mind there.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Zaph, can the hex code be changed in flight or just the squawk code without super equipment?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: rockflier

I've heard that the Hex code can be changed without a lot of equipment, but you have to go down into the avionics bay, and access the system through the panel down there. Which isn't something I'd really want to do in flight.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Whers the hatch for this, in the cabin or flighdeck?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Flight deck, towards the back, left (as you're looking forward towards the nose) of the cockpit.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join