Statement re: Bundy Ranch Standoff by Shirley Bundy Cox

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Here's a handy dandy site to search for records in Clark County...

Parcel number inquiry - search by owner's name

Search for last name: -*Reid*- and watch what pops up !!!

There's several pages.

Pay closer attention to names that have a "business" ring about them.

edit on Apr-18-2014 by xuenchen because: getting juicy

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone
From you linked source;

Prescriptive right to property is an easement that gives some one the right to use land owned by someone else for a particular purpose
This purpose would be to access your property. An example of an easement or 'right of way’ is a road or ally. Look up prescriptive rights or easement.

An easement is a non-possessory right of use and/or entry onto the real property of another without possessing it.
en.wikipedia.org...

Now, why don't you chase down the court records that show BLM negated Bundy' s prescriptive rights...
No, that would be your job since you are the one claiming that Bundy might possibly have such rights. If I understand Miniscuzz’s reply the claim is that Bundy has no such rights. It would therefore be futile for Miniscuzz to look for something that does not exist. If you think it does exist then the onus is on you to prove it.

a reply to: govmule

For those that defend the actions of the BLM in Nevada,
I don’t think anyone is defending the actions of the BLM but rather pointing out the faults of Bundy and those supporting his actions. He is wrong, his actions are illegal. His supporters are supporting illegal activity. People can still not trust nor like the BLM and Bundy is no less wrong.

a reply to: Granite

Mr. Bundy has ZERO to do with Fed's as possible.
Why?
Because they are driving him out of business.
What does that mean, “Zero to do as possible”? He has been, and is, dealing with the government, just very badly, whether he likes it or not. They (BLM) are not driving him out of business as he still operates. The BLM has not granted him permit to graze for his refusal to pay, Bundy is driving himself out of business. If he keeps it up he will also lose his ranch and any other assets he might currently own. Personally I would hate to see this happen but I feel that the feds could lien his property and potentially foreclosure for back payment of fees, and fines.

a reply to: Granite

Alex Jones explained how progressives talking points are going to demonize Bundy, militias, and Tea Party
Oh boy, you listen to Alex Jones? Good grief! I wouldn’t trust Alex Jones. I think he would like nothing more than to see the start of an American revolution so it would boost his ratings. It has nothing to do with what’s right and everything to do with money.

But you [Miniscuzz] are sitting there demanding specifics from ATS members who have limited access to Fed records BY DESIGN!
I think the claim is that these “specifics” do not exist. To disprove this, one needs to find these “specifics” like a deed or some document to property rights… etc. If Bundy does in fact have anything like this I would think he would already have shown this in his previous court cases and we would not now be discussing this issue.
edit on 4/18/2014 by Devino because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Devino

Oh boy, you listen to Alex Jones? Good grief!

AJ uncovered the Reid connection, which is undeniable.

Since then, it has grown exponentially, and is a wide net that encompasses a lot of businesses, and people. AJ merely uncovered the tip of an iceberg, but yes, he gets credit for finding it and breaking it.

Some of the information was also broken on Free Republic. Bwahahah!

Yes, I read there, too.

Yeah, make fun of people, laugh all you want, because it doesn't matter. This is one giant mound of cow poop no one is going to be able to deny, or cover up. But, it's fun to try to distract, right? The same tactic was tried on me in another thread. It failed there, as well.

You see, it matters not where the information comes from. What matters is where investigation of the information leads.

To everyone else:

A great starting point is right here:

nvsos.gov...

You can search the business names listed in the video.
Reid Bunkerville
Cedar Development Corporation, LLC
Rory Reid
Mu Meng

Just for starters. Pay particular attention to the names of the officers, and be sure to select 'inude past history of officers' or something along that line.

I would post my findings, but they include names, and I have been stung on ATS doing research, so not going to post my findings.

I saved all pages for offline reading, because it has already been proven how far they will go to scrub the web, by AJ and the BLM document, which was actually cited by Free Republic before AJ.
edit on 18-4-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)
edit on 18-4-2014 by Libertygal because: name correction

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Libertygal

There were only 3 US citizens on flight MH370, 1 adult and two children.

Phillip Wood 51 yrs old
Leo Meng 2 yrs old
Nicole Meng 4 yrs old

Is Meng a common name?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

There were only 3 US citizens on flight MH370, 1 adult and two children.

Phillip Wood 51 yrs old
Leo Meng 2 yrs old
Nicole Meng 4 yrs old

Is Meng a common name?

Wow I don't know, but you just gave me plenty more research material. My blood just chilled at that... it seriously did.

I will be back later...

ETA - I also realized I had the wrong first name in the above post, his name is Mu Weng.
nlpc.org...

For the record.

And the
Department of Energy’s Loan Programs
Office has backed both partial and full
guarantees of nearly $3 billion in financing
for five projects either completely or
partially located in Nevada. A Nevada
Journal analysis showed that $1.3 billion in
federal funds readily shoveled into Silver
State renewable projects is expected to
create only 288 permanent, full-time jobs.
Even Bill Clinton’s arithmetic puts that at
$4.6 million spent per job.

The other Americans
aboard were children:
Nicole Meng, 4, and Yan
Zhang, 2.

Zhang is also one of the names involved in ENN in Nevada.

I wonder why the discrepancy in the childrens' names?
www.usatoday.com...

Okay, another for the record, the two were brother and sister, but no one knows who they were travelling with, according to CNN, and several articles I read.

www.fireandreamitchell.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Libertygal

Since then, it has grown exponentially, and is a wide net that encompasses a lot of businesses, and people. AJ merely uncovered the tip of an iceberg, but yes, he gets credit for finding it and breaking it.

Not to completely derail, but you do understand that the Director of any and every department and agency of the Federal gov is filled by political appointees, yes? There is a connection to Obama, Reid, Boehner, Pelosi, etc., because they appointed those people to their positions. In 2016, most, if not all of them will be replaced by people the new President and heads of Congress want. Many are filled by political supporters.

Therefore, it takes no effort to connect the director of BLM to Harry Ried. Jones didn't make any shocking discovery.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
There's some more evidence that connects Harry Reid to at least 2 judges in the 9th Circuit Court that were directly involved in two cases from 2013 involving the orders against Bundy.

The July 2013 case order found in favor of the BLM was signed by U.S. District Judge Lloyd D. George

Judge George has obvious ties to Harry Reid.

Then, we have U.S. District Judge Larry R. Hicks, who signed the October 2013 order against Bundy

Judge Hicks also has obvious ties to Harry Reid.

Specifically obvious is a case where a man was convicted of illegally bundling campaign money for Harry Reid and was sentenced by Judge Hicks who blatantly ignored sentencing guidelines.

Hicks said he was deviating from the sentencing guidelines that suggested a minimum of 41 months in prison partly because of Whittemore’s history of extraordinary charitable giving — an estimated $12 million over the past 20 years, much of it to promote medical research, athletics and education at the University of Nevada, Reno. But the judge the crimes were too serious to justify probation without prison time.

Developer Gets 2 Years In Nev. Campaign Cash Case

Hmmm.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Very good reference site...thanks!

If anyone wants to investigate using the same website the BLM whistleblower explained in YT video's on previous page, go here using Internet Explorer browzer because one small application needs downloading before loading 100%...Chrome bombs:
Nevada GIZMO Open

Reid Bunkerville LLC, Cedar Development Corp, Zions Bank all appear in record history near Bundy ranch.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Don't forget, too, that Reid sponsored the one Judge that found against Bundy for the Supreme Court. I think that is also fairly significant in this.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Libertygal
Don't forget, too, that Reid sponsored the one Judge that found against Bundy for the Supreme Court. I think that is also fairly significant in this.

Absolutely.

I only listed the two, but there are at least a dozen.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
Very good reference site...thanks!

If anyone wants to investigate using the same website the BLM whistleblower explained in YT video's on previous page, go here using Internet Explorer browzer because one small application needs downloading before loading 100%...Chrome bombs:
Nevada GIZMO Open

Reid Bunkerville LLC, Cedar Development Corp, Zions Bank all appear in record history near Bundy ranch.

Yup that link will come in *Real* handy (pun intended)

But we need to remember that many names of actual people are hidden in trusts and company names as well as Last names of relatives. For instance some of the Bundy relatives may have different last names.

Reid uses agents and attorneys to mask some holdings etc. Some are even using out of state addresses.

I don't know the official business name of the Bundy Ranch. Could be a different name too.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

And of course, it just naturally follows that his son Rory, the former County Commissioner, is a lobbyist for the Chinese Energy firm, ENN, which has interests in all the land around the Bundy Ranch, right? And that Whitmore, the convicted campaign donor, is involved, too, right? And that Rory is in business with the rich owner of Harrah's Cassino's, who was also a part of Nevada government for a time, right? And that Harry Reid just happened to coincidentally support the Judge that ruled against Bundy for a Supreme Court nomination, too, right?

And, all those corporations in Nevada seem awfully interested in access to the property surrounding the Bundy Ranch, likely for mineral and aggregate mining, too, right? And how they built a major interstate exchange and access that abutts the road leading to the Bundy ranch, in the middle of nowhere, where the protected mountain range has access to lots of water for mining operations, protected from prying eyes, and rich in dolomite just so happens to coincidentally only have access via the Bundy ranch. But, it's just about the tortise, that eats cow poop, and has thrived so greatly, they have actually overpopulated and has to be euthanised.

But, it's all just coicidence they are selling broken up land parcels either for 0 dollars, or for extremely high prices. Land parcels that are not supposed to be being subdivided.

Just coincidences. And all, of course, because Reid is associated with the BLM, because all politicians are.

Gotcha.

Just an FYI, it isn't the BLM that has everyone scratching their heads. It's the Chinese, and all the other strange things.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Yep, that's why I gave the Secretary of State's website address. The business is registered under an attorney or a company that files incorporations, but almost always lists the real names of the officers. In some cases, though, you are correct, they have attorneys and others listed as officers, and you cannot find them that way, either.

Don't forget though, I think his name is Harrison. And, you can search by more than business name, you can search about five different ways. Just time consuming.

I spent more time on Rory, Thom Reilly, the Harrah's guy, (you can even google him and find stuff), and ENN, along with all the other corporations he named in the video. The one article I linked above was about Reid, maybe it has some helpful information?

I haven't stopped yet.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Even Harvey Whittemore, at the SoS website, began a corporation in September, 2013. You would be amazed how many of the corporations opened on September 26, 2013. I have yet to understand what the significance of that date is. But, if they didn't actually incorporate on that date, they files updated articles, or even removed or added officers. It's very strange.

Anyway, he opened a corporation, and he is on his way to prison for two years?! Guess what it's called?

Homestretch Ditch Company, LLC. Yep.

Talk about clues in names! That just kind of speaks volumes, doesn't it?

Oh, P.S. The SoS website is undergoing "maintenance", best get it while you can. Save screenshots of everything, it may be scrub time maintenance.

www.bizapedia.com...

HOMESTRETCH DITCH COMPANY
LLC
NEVADA DOMESTIC LIMITED-LIABILITY COMPANY
Nevada Secretary Of State Business Registration · Data
Updated April 17, 2014

Imagine that. Another maintenance or update to the files at such an opportune time, huh? How'd he so that from prison?

Oh, lookie.

www.bizapedia.com...

CORY D EGBERT (TREASURER)
EGBERT POWER AND SOUND, INC.
NEVADA DOMESTIC CORPORATION

He is also the manager of the Ditch place. Hm. More Energy!

www.bizapedia.com...

EGBERT POWER AND SOUND, INC.
NEVADA DOMESTIC CORPORATION
Nevada Secretary Of State Business Registration · Data
Updated April 17, 2014

*blink*
Note that April 14 date, too.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Is it not that the Feds are supposed to be managing our land and have no Constitutional authority to own any land?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tmeister182
Is it not that the Feds are supposed to be managing our land and have no Constitutional authority to own any land?

Yep. "Except that is necessaey for docks, bhildings, and.."

I don't know the exact quote, but it's right there in the Constitution.
Everyone wants to jump up and down and scream how Federal overcedes state, but when jt comes to the Constitution it no longer matters.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

”Undeniable”? You mean Untrue! Care to prove this “Reid” connection?

From what I have read the Reid connection was a potential deal with the China-based ENN Energy Group for land in Laughlin, Nevada, not Gold Butte where Bundy’s cattle are grazing. The Reid deal also fell through before the BLM tried to seize his cattle. (Reuters)

AJ merely uncovered the tip of an iceberg, but yes, he gets credit for finding it and breaking it.
Alex Jones is lying, or at least stretching the truth, with these supposed connections. He may be ignorant to these false claims but I doubt it.

Some of the information was also broken on Free Republic.
I believe I also read that article. I suggest when you read information on this subject that you pay close attention to the dates and locations. There are many claims made about this story that are simply untrue.

Yeah, make fun of people, laugh all you want, because it doesn't matter.
I don’t find any of this funny. I don’t want to see ranchers go out of business nor do I want to see anyone getting shot over this. The thing that really bothers me is how gullible some people are and how little fact checking goes on. Even though this Reid connection has been debunked several times in multiple threads here on ATS there are those that still think it is true, go figure.

You see, it matters not where the information comes from. What matters is where investigation of the information leads.
What matters is if the information is true or not.

I would post my findings, but they include names, and I have been stung on ATS doing research, so not going to post my findings.
If you post these findings with names and they are true than you will not be in any trouble, you’re well within your right to do so. If the claims are false then you risk defaming someone’s character.

edit on 4/19/2014 by Devino because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join