It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews ordered to register in East Ukraine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Wasn't there a huge march by Russian skinheads/neonazis a couple of years ago in Russia/Ukraine? Why are there still Jews still living there where they could just move to Israel? Isn't this the reason why the Isreali government/military is taking over Palestinian territory in order to build more Kibbutz and settlements? Please explain....

Kratos

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kratos40
a reply to: dashen

Wasn't there a huge march by Russian skinheads/neonazis a couple of years ago in Russia/Ukraine? Why are there still Jews still living there where they could just move to Israel? Isn't this the reason why the Isreali government/military is taking over Palestinian territory in order to build more Kibbutz and settlements? Please explain....

Kratos

1) It is inhumane and EVIL to FORCIBLY INVADE ANYWHERE USING MILITARY FORCE AND DEATH OF CIVILIANS. And,
2) The Chechen insurgency and Right Sector are Russian in nationality, does that mean it is the Russian people behind it? NO.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
Could someone please tell me in 100 words or less what it is that causes the Jews to get periodically rounded up like this? I once had a Jewish girl explain it to me, but even she had difficulty.

The reason Jew's have become picked on over the ages is simple. In Europe, they were encouraged to become 'money-lenders' because they had been successful in trade, Kings and Churches would borrow huge amounts from Jews however, when ever it was time to pay back the loans, then the Kings and Churches would turn on them and whip their subjects and congregations into a frenzy, accusing the Jews of crazy things like eating Christian babies and worshiping the devil!

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
As to the above and other attempts at explaining why the Jews have been victimized, let's please get past all the theories here and now.

1: They haven't been. 18th of Nisan, 5774 , that's today's date on the Jewish calender. No one has a calender that old. They have had problems every few centuries, yes. Everyone else has too, the Jews however are actually still here carrying a banner, have a nation state and spread around the world. Quite impressive really... Not that we aren't all descended from ancestors, but lets face it, the Phoenicians won't be in the Olympics in 2 years...

2: He who controls the word of God periodically controls the world, Jews having claim to the great Monotheist Heavy Weight Champion belt will always leave them with a bit of extra special attention from the other 2 contenders, let's face it the Catholic Church (as example) really had a lot to gain if oooo I dunno.... the worlds last Torah had ended up under the Vatican after WW2

3: Their home land as such great luck would have it happens to be at the crossroads of the old world, this is a spot where the first Cro Mags bashed the heads in of Neanderthals on their way to conquer Europe and Asia, it is now always will be of premier strategic and economic importance. You hold it, you get rich. Jews so long as they claim it will always have problems, with 21 million world wide if they left tomorrow you'd never hear Jews mentioned again outside of an Adam Sandler Movie.

Virtually everything else is either stupid racist nonsense, moronic superstition, baseless theory.

edit on 18-4-2014 by criticalhit because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2014 by criticalhit because: typo

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

“It’s a fake flyer,” the deputy director, Lesley Weiss, told The Daily Dot. “It’s not true that they have to register or be deported,” he said after talking with Denis Pushilin, chairman of the pro-Russian Donetsk People’s Government.

Weiss said the flyers were designed to create anxiety among the city’s Jewish population that would be subsequently exploited in the West to portray pro-Russians as anti-Semitic. The Jewish community has dismissed the operation as a provocation, although it is uncertain who is responsible.

I'm fairly sure it was the Israeli-Svoboda street gang, who have been actively working to enslave the Jews and Ukrainians since the coup in February, as haaretz reports in a link from an earlier post in this very thread.

“You can image the anxiety it’s causing,” she said, noting that the tactic is reminiscent of the Nazis.
Secretary of State John Kerry and the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine – a fellow pro-coup collaborator, along with Victoria Nuland of the State Department – Geoffrey Pyatt wasted no time denouncing the leaflets, which fed into the propaganda campaign waged by the establishment media.
Before the incident fades away entirely as new events arise in Ukraine, we should ask cui bono – who benefits from such a brazen stunt. It certainly is not Ukrainians mistrustful of the junta in Kyiv, dominated as it is by fascists and others who celebrate the Banderivtsi, supporters of ultra-nationalist Stepan Bandera who declared war in Jewry in Ukraine following the Second World War. Following the coup instigated by the State Department, there were widespread fears when anti-Semites from the Right Sector and Svoboda commanded high posts in the junta government.
The russophobe junta in Kyiv and the United States, both interested in exacerbating the conflict with Russia, are the only two parties that would have benefited from the ruse, had it been successful.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Anti-Russian propaganda.

Putin isn't a Judeophobe.

Also, most jews support Russian on this one.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
What are they being treated like a heard of cattle? Pretty sad word we live in today.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Something inflammatory always raises smoke and our media has its agenda for making as much smoke/smog as possible.

Isn't this purely a propaganda jibe against Russia because she has reminded the West that it promised not to encroach up to Russian borders and it has steadily got closer and closer after the war.

America would never be happy with the EU slowly forming strong alliances and trade agreements with Russia because were Europe to combine including Russia in the EU, the USA would loose some of its closest allies - unless it (and the Russians) made nice with each other, which Israel would hate. Its just sabre rattling and politics and for the Urkanians to sort out what they want and agree to

Personally I envy the Ukranians one thing and that is, that they managed to have a referendum on something they felt strongly about, which for some reason the English have always been refused as though we are invisible people..

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hongkongphooey

originally posted by: projectbane
reply to post by dashen

If only all the blind people in the world really knew the agenda the Jews have in motion!!

To bad you all follow the PC bs and dare not speak out about a sect of people so intent on destroying anything they can't control.

I have never felt any pity for them ever. Never will. Do some REAL research and you will see that Zionist agendas are in fact a real problem. Plus they have the protection of the law world wide.

WTF are you on about? I am Jewish and I can assure that I and the majority of Jew's around the world (including those in Israel) have no agenda in motion. However, your Nazi education would have you believe otherwise, wouldn't they? Have you ever met a Jew? I have no intent on destroying anything, in fact I prefer to create and spread love!

I do feel pity for you, because you have no idea of what reality is!

Please understand that the Rothschild's do NOT represent all Jews, just their own interests and they are just one family of financiers/bankers who are among many who are Christian, Muslim and Jewish alike. They (the bankers) may have an agenda but it does not mean ALL Jews should get the blame AGAIN!

Also, those people who are saying the Russians would not be Anti-Semitic Jew haters, you have no idea whatsoever!

Ok, so you are Jewish...I was not attacking you personally (but i see why you could take it to heart, feelings huh)

Throughtout the last 80 years they have taken over

- Banking and finance world over
- Virtually all media in America, Britain, France, Canada and now Australia
- Some of the largest subversive lobbying groups
- Dominion over the law courts and legal profession of the USA

You can openly criticize Christianity, Buddhism and even Islam and be OK. If you speak out against the Jews it is often politically dangerous and a subject of extreme taboo. No go area. Speak out of turn about Jews and its "HATE speech".

Its you that doesn't know what you are speaking about. I am by no means talking about the little people in the equation like yourself.

The two NO go areas to speak negatively about are Homosexuals and Jews. Career ending!!

At the end of the day it is my opinion....and I do NOT value what you have said. Not at all. Biased naturally.

edit on 18-4-2014 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Not just Rhetoric... look we all know war is madness. So why does it go on?

Take a look at modern Japan, declining population, very little law breaking, etc, etc...

How does that happen? Well, you decimate a substantial portion of your alpha male genetics, the rebellious, the guys who like to fight back.

What i'm saying is, somewhere within the act of war is an agreed upon mutually beneficial methodology of population control, not quite as simple as i'm stating it, there are factors like gentrification of neighborhoods to make way for new innovation and city building, literal population control via civilian death, yes as above the elimination of your internal "rouge" males who might rise up, financial reboot, Nationalization... a common enemy for purposes of rapid production, elimination of "undesirable population demographics...

But it's rigged like pro wrestling, the building of a stable worker drone base, culling

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

There's a war going on in the world but people don't realize that it's not between state and state, it's between the sides inside each state. It's like the world's at civil war. When states erupt in turmoil often governments facilitate this "civil war" to escalate in that region. I think that's what's going on in eastern Europe now.
edit on 18-4-2014 by On7a7higher7plane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: On7a7higher7plane

If you study history and one group of actors ( Jesuits ) and study how they run their business , you see that they position themselves on both sides of all conflict .They working both sides of the street will always result in them controlling no matter the outcome .Same way with the bankers funding both sides of most wars ...In politics by influencing both sides of the debate they can always create a conflict ,thesis and a anti-thesis ( Hegelian dialectic ) and so by doing come up with the solution to the problem (synthesis) ...We imagine with the two party systems that we have a choice but all we have to choose one of their (tptb) guys ...

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Why is this thread not in the hoax bin yet? It was confirmed 5 days ago, that this is fake ... Just stop this stupid, idiotic information war!

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Ukraine Is Not Ordering Its Jews to Register

Now, it would be interesting to trace the original source of this story.
edit on 18/4/2014 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Money talks in their (my) country. And they're the one's printing up all my money so obviously it's only natural that they would be doing most of the talking. After all, they're the ones that made the USA what it is today.
edit on 18-4-2014 by On7a7higher7plane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
you, the residents of the Old Testament country amnesia? recall what happened at Easter? anointed door blood and death spared them. it the unso www.forumdaily.com... with whom - with the victim cute talking?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Helious

Except Nazi Germany was an economic powerhouse. They removed the communists Khazars from their positions of power over the banks, courts and media, thus allowing them to be truly free.

Do not compare the US to Nazi Germany. The US is nothing like Nazi Germany, Germany at the time was flourishing economically, more then any country in the world at the time.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Extremist in Ukraine said they did not make the papers for jews to turn themselves in.Alex Jones article said it was the CIA to set up Putin.
Massive propaganda going on like crazy.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroReady

And the fact that these flyer's are fake is a reason to be relieved?

I feel the opposite. I would like to assume that that sort of racism and discrimination isn't present anymore. The fact that someone, anyone, would make the effort to fake such a thing, only shows that the power of racism and discrimination is always present.

People weren't discriminatory towards Jewish communities before WW2. It was the propaganda and the early efforts of it that produced the mass population hatred towards those groups. There was a period where people refused that same propaganda, didn't believe that Jews were responsible for the things the nazis said, and went on with their lives. Until the propaganda spread, and it got more serious and then you had peer-pressure making people round together against those groups. It's in that moment that minorities become vulnerable and are attacked.

Before we dismiss this, it is imperative to find out who and why did this. If it's a bunch of kids trying to stir fear into people, of it's an actual propaganda agent planting the seeds for future actions.

Humanitarian responsibility above all.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The Jewish side of my family has a history with the Ukraine... it involves a grandmother coming home as a child to her entire family having been decapitated by cossacks and the whole place burning.

People can be so ...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join