It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews ordered to register in East Ukraine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dieseldyk

Yup, I totally agree with you. I was just responding to posters who seemed to think that anti-semitism could only come from western Ukraine and not from Russian-backed Ukrainians in the east.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I hope this isn't true. (90% of the stuff on ATS isn't) But if it is true, time to go.
edit on 17-4-2014 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch
reply to post by sarra1833

The new government in Kiev is REALLY neo-nazis. No exaggeration. So yeah.....it could just be propaganda....but it still fits the overall sentiment by the new rulers of ukraine.

What the hell is wrong with you people?! Poster after poster keeps blaming the Kiev government (apparently not reading the original post). .

This is the Russian backed government that is doing this (just as they did to the Tatars).

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Indeed - I pointed it out in 3 posts already. Just goes to show either that no-one really reads stuff or that we have an influx of Russian cyber-warriors peddling nonsense.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I've been saying this for a couple years now, the US government is turning slowly into exactly what Germany was a few years before the Nazi power seized total control, maybe Eastern Ukraine can be our Italy........

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Another perspective or more propaganda?

Today, the Western press caught up with the Ukrainian rumor mill: apparently, the People's Republic of Donetsk had ordered all Jews over the age of 16 to pay a fee of $50 U.S. and register with the new "authorities," or face loss of citizenship or expulsion. This was laid out in officious-looking fliers pasted on the local synagogue. One local snapped a photo of the fliers and sent it to a friend in Israel, who then took it to the Israeli press and, voila, an international scandal: American Twitter is abuzz with it, Drudge is hawking it, and, today in Geneva, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry slammed the fliers as "grotesque."

www.newrepublic.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
This entire thing smells to high-heaven.

I been reading up on this from many different sources and it seems to me that this is a smear/propaganda campaign to label pro-Russian Ukraine and Russia itself as ant-Semites.

I'll have to dig in a bit more but this is an obvious propaganda technique.

At first thought, it doesn't fit what I've read about the region and political / ethnic groups.
So my guess is a counter intelligence op trying to change the narrative about the western ukrainian militia groups that do actually have neo-nazi ties. Not that they all do. It's a mucked up situation over there for sure, and the bs stories are flying out left and right.
edit on 17-4-2014 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Indeed - I pointed it out in 3 posts already. Just goes to show either that no-one really reads stuff or that we have an influx of Russian cyber-warriors peddling nonsense.

It's mostly just people are lazy with reading. Hell, I'm guilty of that on occasion too. We had already read a bunch of stories about the coup leaders having help from a neo-nazi militia. The conclusive jump without reading through would be that it must be them. And you know, maybe it is, but it's a counterintelligence op since they seem to be failing to hold onto eastern ukraine. Or maybe its not and there are just anti-jewish thugs everywhere in that region. I don't know well enough to say anything for sure.
edit on 17-4-2014 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This flyer is a fake

Source

First reported Thursday by Israeli news organization Ynet and republished by USA Today, the flyers do exist, according to Weiss. But they carry no authority and were not sanctioned by the city’s temporary government.

Instead, Weiss says, the flyers were distributed simply to “cause anxiety” among the city’s Jewish population. In an online announcement about the fliers, NCSJ said similar fliers were recently handed out to students at a nearby university.

Please don't let this thread continue. Someone read this post and stop the madness. It's just propaganda. Nothing new, nothing to get alarmed about.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

And when did we hear this last, er,er, oh yeah, 1939 Germany

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
even the jewish community in this region says, that this might be a try to difame the pro russian groups.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

This is the Russian backed government that is doing this (just as they did to the Tatars).

Except they are not doing this, the flyers have been reported fake, even by the jewish community. Seems like they do not fall for this kind of propaganda
edit on 17-4-2014 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Case solved
edit on 17-4-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
just jews and another one of their scams and making out they are the ''victims'' another one of their ploys to get their way, which they evidently arent getting in the Ukraine ,dont get suckered into this ,wake up

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The Ukraine Jewish Advocacy Group call fake.

According to Snopes*, it is "mixure" :

In the event, it appears that whoever distributed the leaflets simply fabricated the alarming documents for the purpose of yanking people's chains, generating negative publicity, and/or making some money, without having either the means or the intent of actually enforcing the provisions outlined therein:

But even if it looked like the start of some racist purge, the flier was more likely part of an ill-conceived extortion plot or a propaganda ploy against the separatists. For one thing, the sign-off at the bottom of the flier — "Yours, the People's Governor of Donetsk, Denis Pushilin" — seemed off.

Continued...
Snopes

while not always trustworthy seems it's the going source people look to for valid claims on here
edit on 17-4-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
The Ukraine Jewish Advocacy Group call fake.

According to Snopes*, it is "mixure" :

In the event, it appears that whoever distributed the leaflets simply fabricated the alarming documents for the purpose of yanking people's chains, generating negative publicity, and/or making some money, without having either the means or the intent of actually enforcing the provisions outlined therein:

But even if it looked like the start of some racist purge, the flier was more likely part of an ill-conceived extortion plot or a propaganda ploy against the separatists. For one thing, the sign-off at the bottom of the flier — "Yours, the People's Governor of Donetsk, Denis Pushilin" — seemed off.

Continued...
Snopes

while not always trustworthy seems it's the going source people look to for valid claims on here

HOAX BIN

WHY would the SAME PEOPLE THAT FOUGHT THE NAZIS repeat the same thing they did? Who do you think they are? The US government? Lol, I love you guys you guys are great.

edit on 18-4-2014 by Davian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Happened before...

We all seen the warnings, it happens again

Seriously, if this is true, what is the next move? Who will make it?

Praying it's a lie!

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: shauny
Happened before...

We all seen the warnings, it happens again

Seriously, if this is true, what is the next move? Who will make it?

Praying it's a lie!

If it happens again it most certainly won't be Jewish-centric Russia. That would make no sense outside of a MW3-fantasy world. Let's come back to reality a little bit.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The real ones we need to be worried about here is Svoboda and the Russophobic western media. These two forces and extremely hostile and virulent vectors of political rhetoric are the greatest threat to Europe since the NSDAP seized control of Germany in 1933. I'm seeing the signs everywhere, and this time it is the US, UK and Israel that are the axis powers. "Delta", an ex-IDF member, has already admitted to working with anti-semitic forces. Otto Skorzeny worked with Israeli Mossad elements in the 1960's to take out former-SS members working with the Nasser administration in Egypt in a bid to get his name crossed off the Nazi war criminals list, and I believe he also worked with them to track down Josef Mengele in South America (and was probably the reason they didn't find him).

Bottom line is, after Paperclip, via NASA and the CIA, the US, UK, Israel and Arabic governments have been infiltrated by social nationalists and are in secret, I believe, working together (but thankfully falling short) to spark a war that will benefit both sides. I think Putin's been bought out by Bilderberg elitists and the situations getting desperate for them, Putin to me seems like he was a CIA agent sent to infiltrate the KGB, and then ended up ascending to power in an "unexpected benefactor" type of situation for the west, so now they've decided to milk it for what its worth. Of course, the media will have you believe the Russians are enemies to be ostracized, hated and eliminated at all costs. *Knock knock* Hello, do you have a moment to speak about our lord and saviour, the US government?

SMFH

edit on 18-4-2014 by Davian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane
reply to post by dashen

If only all the blind people in the world really knew the agenda the Jews have in motion!!

To bad you all follow the PC bs and dare not speak out about a sect of people so intent on destroying anything they can't control.

I have never felt any pity for them ever. Never will. Do some REAL research and you will see that Zionist agendas are in fact a real problem. Plus they have the protection of the law world wide.

WTF are you on about? I am Jewish and I can assure that I and the majority of Jew's around the world (including those in Israel) have no agenda in motion. However, your Nazi education would have you believe otherwise, wouldn't they? Have you ever met a Jew? I have no intent on destroying anything, in fact I prefer to create and spread love!

I do feel pity for you, because you have no idea of what reality is!

Please understand that the Rothschild's do NOT represent all Jews, just their own interests and they are just one family of financiers/bankers who are among many who are Christian, Muslim and Jewish alike. They (the bankers) may have an agenda but it does not mean ALL Jews should get the blame AGAIN!

Also, those people who are saying the Russians would not be Anti-Semitic Jew haters, you have no idea whatsoever!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join