It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews ordered to register in East Ukraine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

sheepslayer247
Ok, I've been able to dig in to this a bit more and I have to say it is complete BS.

Someone is spreading propaganda against Russia and the interim leadership

Russia killed as many or more than Hitler so do not think Russia would not do this when they have a scape goat playboy in east Ukraine they can blame it on. These Russians in east Ukraine could be the hook in Gogs jaw that sets Russia on a major invasion of Ukraine and the mid-east.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
There is so much propaganda coming out from both sides it's impossible to know what to believe. If this is true it can't be good..... I don't believe that a full blown holocaust can happen today, but with all the propaganda from both sides, I guess it could, and no one would believe that it was happening.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Could be three things?

1. Some nut job handing out flyers. Most likely.

2. Its a CIA/CNN need a story/make a story, to build support for war. More likely

OR

3. Russian propaganda trying to demonize the US/EU backed no-Nazis coup and scare Jewish people in eastern Ukraine into supporting a return to safety under the old Ukrainian government. somewhat likely.

I doubt its Russia trying to kill Jews. That one doesn't make any sense. Putin supposedly has a hard on for the international communist bankster type Jewry, and IMO I think Putin is in league with TPTB. I don't think the mom and pop German pogrom is an action Russia would take Not likely at all See number 2 above.

If anything it would be the neo-nazis in Kiev who want to register and kill Jews. Leave it to Obama, the Nobel peace prize winner, to fund and allies with Al Qaeda and Neo-Nazis. We truly are living in an upside down world where white is black, yes is no, lying is truth and truth is terrorism. I don't think MSM could be any further from reality then it is right now.
edit on 17-4-2014 by dieseldyk because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2014 by dieseldyk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Does anyone think it may have to do with the blood moon thing? I haven't followed that topic closely, so it may just be me.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

the2ofusr1
reply to post by Urantia1111

100 words or less ..mmm ok easy I will use 1 Israel ...you can read all about it in the bible but there are a lot more then 100 words to parse .

I've read it. That doesn't really explain modern-day corralling of millions of Jews for potential imprisonment or extermination. What part of the bible to you suggest? Does the world hate/fear them because they killed Jesus? What are you getting at?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

You do know this is taking place in eastern Ukraine where the "Pro-Russians" are "calling the shots", right? I see that you edited your post, but not the top part. It's amazing how many stars people give while having absolutely no clue what is going on.
edit on 17-4-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Am I the only one that finds this retardedly odd?

Assuming it's true, here's why it sounds absolutely retraded:

1. Pro-Russian militants want the Jews to registered with the Ukrainians?

Seriously? Since when do pro-Russian militants suddenly side with the fascist Ukrainian Svaboda Party? Making Jews register sounds like the Ukrainian Svaboda Party pretending to be pro-Russian militants and scaring Jews.

2. They were wearing masks.

Probably CIA working with Svaboda Party, claiming to be pro-Russian so that they can stir up more Russian hate. (I put that in there as a joke, but unfortunately it is one of the definite possibilities.)

Luckily the article, when quoting a couple of the Jews they talked to pointed out they really didn't know who it was actually handing out the fliers.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TearThePod
Does anyone think it may have to do with the blood moon thing? I haven't followed that topic closely, so it may just be me.

Yes, it does. More to come. Not only did we have a Blood Moon, we had a Cardinal Grand Cross (still in effect), and Pluto is in direct opposition to the USA's natal Sun. In addition, Mars, Uranus, and Mercury are squaring the USA's natal Sun right now. The Crab will be tested, and we will see the effects of this test by July/August.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WCmutant

originally posted by: TearThePod

Yes, it does. More to come. Not only did we have a Blood Moon, we had a Cardinal Grand Cross (still in effect), and Pluto is in direct opposition to the USA's natal Sun. In addition, Mars, Uranus, and Mercury are squaring the USA's natal Sun right now. The Crab will be tested, and we will see the effects of this test by July/August.

I hope we don't have crabs, keep us posted!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dieseldyk

The Soviet Union oppressed Jews for nearly its entire history, from Stalin ordering them murdered to Jews simply being unable to leave the country. I am with the people who say this is likely some nutjobs and not backed by Russia, but those who say Russia would never do something like this are fooling themselves.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Well they say history is doomed to repeat itself...

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111 How to put it simply is not easy , and about all I can do is give you hints for you to figure out and understand ...In Genesis God tells Satan that he would put enmity between (seeds) ....Think Cain and Able ....Abraham has 2 boys (seeds) ...Isaac has 2 (seeds) Jacob becomes Israel ....Where is the seed of Israel now ? If you say in Israel you may not be correct .Who are the Jews in Ukraine ? Where would the Jews need to be in order to destroy them all ? Who would want to destroy them all , and why ?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep Amazing ,simply amazing isn't it :>)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This flyer appeared on the social media VK.com on saturday and is fake. First it appeared in the group Maidan which is from the pro-EU protesters. It was just a thing they hoped someone will pick up and spread around. Eastern Ukraine is among the most diverse regions in the world. There are 4,8 million people living there (Donbass / Doneck region). In 2013 there were living people from 140 different nationalities. In poles only 0,5% said that they were harassed because of their nationality. So, you get the picture.
edit on 17-4-2014 by baburak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: baburak

And the fact that USA Today 'just picked it up' today (Geneva meeting) after it was identified as fake 5 days ago just shows that we are in the middle of information war. Western media lies (so people in US would start to hate Russians and US officials rating will climb), Russian media lies (so Russians will start to hate people in US and it will keep Putins rating high)

only people that are there and are not affected by either side can tell the truth

edit on 17-4-2014 by baburak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Morton Klein, president of the Zionist Organization of America, the oldest pro-Israel group in the USA, said the leaflets should be seen in the context of a rising tide of anti-Semitism across Europe.

"This is a frightening new development in the anti-Jewish movement that is gaining traction around the world," Klein said.

That is true... no matter who made the fliers, they represent this. Even some of the protesters in Kiev were originally anti-Jewish, self-proclaimed Fascists - strange though, John Kerry supported them then in some writings.

I attribute John Kerry's flip-flopping on NAZI supporters to changing his mind and not being on top of things, instead of a conspiracy.

I guess the real point is that both Fascists and anti-Semites are on the rise for some reason.
edit on 17pmThu, 17 Apr 2014 18:27:13 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I dunno...they are having us American register our weapons. I'm sure that is just for everyone's safety and couldn't have dark, rights infringing reasons behind it. I'm sure the Jews will be fine.
End sarcasm...

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: InvisibleOwl

The Soviet Union oppressed Jews for nearly its entire history, from Stalin ordering them murdered to Jews simply being unable to leave the country. I am with the people who say this is likely some nutjobs and not backed by Russia, but those who say Russia would never do something like this are fooling themselves.

Not accurate at all. Do you forget Trotsky was Jewish, Stalin

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: InvisibleOwl

I wouldn't say that Russia isn't capable of it, Russia suppressed every religion and many of the leaders of the Bolsevik communist party were either disaffected Jews or members of some sort of cabala. And some seven million Ukrainians were starved to death Soviet Union under those leaders. Those Soviet leaders suppressed and killed everyone not willing to bow down and accept their ideology.

What I am saying is that I don't think it makes sense for Russia to pull a German style pogrom at this time. That doesn't make sense, unless its a Russian psyop to drive Jewish support towards the separation of the Eastern Ukraine and away from the neo-Nazi government in Kiev.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WP4YT

Rather than arguing I will simply leave this link for you to peruse and become aware of the facts.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 17-4-2014 by InvisibleOwl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join