It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews ordered to register in East Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

greencmp

the2ofusr1
reply to post by dashen

Sounds like what you could expect considering the Nazi power in Kiev calling the shots .With the help of their Neo -Con Zionist cabal in Washington .

I think this is being done by pro-Russians according to the article.

Nope me thinks you is wrong and males between the ages of 16 to 60 who are Russian are not being allowed to cross the border into the Ukraine.

Russia is home to lots of jews and its the far right from the Ukraine that's intimidating them.

The sooner that Russia step in the better I say and I hope they do that before the war games by the west that are due to take place in the Ukraine later this year if NATO has its way.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by VirusGuard

War games = Bringing in a bunch of troops and equipment most of which will remain as close to russias borders as possible

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

VirusGuard

greencmp

the2ofusr1
reply to post by dashen

Sounds like what you could expect considering the Nazi power in Kiev calling the shots .With the help of their Neo -Con Zionist cabal in Washington .

Nope me thinks you is wrong and males between the ages of 16 to 60 who are Russian are not being allowed to cross the border into the Ukraine.

Russia is home to lots of jews and its the far right from the Ukraine that's intimidating them.

The sooner that Russia step in the better I say and I hope they do that before the war games by the west that are due to take place in the Ukraine later this year if NATO has its way.

That's how I read it:

Jews in the eastern Ukrainian city of Donetsk where pro-Russian militants have taken over government buildings were told they have to "register" with the Ukrainians who are trying to make the city become part of Russia

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Ok, I've been able to dig in to this a bit more and I have to say it is complete BS.

No one knows where the pamphlets came from. They were distributed by 3 men wearing masks. The letter has the Seal of Russia on it and it's supposedly signed by Denis Pushilin, but it's not his real signature.

The Jewish community in Donetsk has been surprised by the pamphlet, but are not overly concerned because antisemitism has not been a big issue in the area.

Someone is spreading propaganda against Russia and the interim leadership and they are playing the "jew-card" in an attempt to somehow discredit them or gather sympathy from the pro-Jew West.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Skorpy

I know its weird. Its like eastern Europe and Russia are having some kind of nervous break down. Nazis, agent provocateurs, Gazprom Red bills, President running off with swag to Russia, snipers. This attempt to register jews by the pro-Russian forces as reported in the article is another example.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Paul Watson has a vid up and it should be listen to . www.informationclearinghouse.info... The spin and the ignored hypocrisy to foster a war , a ww3 type war is what is going on and this latest card (the jew) is being brought into it .

This piece should be considered as well . If you need a reason to delay what should have happened in the middle east this is something that would cause peace or cause war .I am talking about the Israel /Palestine peace agreement .www.informationclearinghouse.info...
edit on 17-4-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

The ex-Israeli soldier who led a Kiev fighting unit...
As platoon leader, Delta says he takes orders from activists connected to Svoboda, an ultra-nationalist party that has been frequently accused of anti-Semitism and whose members have been said to have had key positions in organizing the opposition protests.

“I don’t belong [to Svoboda], but I take orders from their team. They know I’m Israeli, Jewish and an ex-IDF soldier. They call me ‘brother,’” he said. “What they’re saying about Svoboda is exaggerated, I know this for a fact. I don’t like them because they’re inconsistent, not because of [any] anti-Semitism issue.”
www.haaretz.com...

pamphlets handed out by masked men?
like this guy?
im going to wonder if this isn't just false flag more of the same
edit on Thupm4b20144America/Chicago27 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

greencmp

the2ofusr1
reply to post by dashen

I have to admit that it sounds fake on the face of it, what possible good could such a move do?
edit on 17-4-2014 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

Justify the use of air-strikes, the degradation of the Ukraine army using military force and targeted cruise missile strikes on telephone exchanges, government buildings, key infrastructure. Then Haliburton can come in with reconstruction projects paid through IMF loans to Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
There you have it folks, If you ever want to solve a crime just start sniffing around and if something stinks then you'll know who done it. Who needs real research.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by VirusGuard

They aren't letting in male Russians because there are already plenty of Russians in Ukraine.

This is an area with two ethnic groups that have a very bad history together. Ukrainians didn't want to be Soviet. When they were brought into the fold, they were starved into submission by the Russians/Soviets who also colonized the Ukraine with lots of loyal ethnic Russians.

There are a lot of bad feelings over this, as you might imagine, that persist to this day, and I really can't blame the Ukrainians for not wanting to have anything to do with Russia while the ethnic Russians living in Ukraine don't want to be Ukrainian. This one has no easy answer.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Could someone please tell me in 100 words or less what it is that causes the Jews to get periodically rounded up like this? I once had a Jewish girl explain it to me, but even she had difficulty.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

100 words or less ..mmm ok easy I will use 1 Israel ...you can read all about it in the bible but there are a lot more then 100 words to parse .

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

the2ofusr1
reply to post by dashen

ETA I posted above before reading the link .my bad . Ok so I see this in the article " Dear Ukraine citizens of Jewish nationality" and I say what ??? There is a Jewish Nation that is Israel but not all Jew's belong to that Country ...Something very strange going on over there ..

edit on 17-4-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

You guys are of course aware the article clearly states that it was the new, pro-Russian "Government" of Donetsk that has done this, not the so called "nazi's" in Kiev..

You didn't read it, did you? You latched on to an article thinking it prove this bollocks about Nazi's in Kiev when it actually exposes the total opposite!

Classic....

Russia needs to train it's internet warriors better...

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

rustyclutch
reply to post by sarra1833

The new government in Kiev is REALLY neo-nazis. No exaggeration. So yeah.....it could just be propaganda....but it still fits the overall sentiment by the new rulers of ukraine.

You need to read the article as well....

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

If only all the blind people in the world really knew the agenda the Jews have in motion!!

To bad you all follow the PC bs and dare not speak out about a sect of people so intent on destroying anything they can't control.

I have never felt any pity for them ever. Never will. Do some REAL research and you will see that Zionist agendas are in fact a real problem. Plus they have the protection of the law world wide.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

VirusGuard

No, he isn't wrong, it's you that is wrong.. here, from the article itself:

The leaflets bore the name of Denis Pushilin, who identified himself as chairman of "Donetsk's temporary government," and were distributed near the Donetsk synagogue and other areas, according to the reports.

Pushilin acknowledged that fliers were distributed under his organization's name in Donetsk but denied any connection to them, Ynet reported in Hebrew.

Emanuel Shechter, in Israel, told Ynet his friends in Donetsk sent him a copy of the leaflet through social media.

"They told me that masked men were waiting for Jewish people after the Passover eve prayer, handed them the flier and told them to obey its instructions," he said.

The leaflet begins, "Dear Ukraine citizens of Jewish nationality," and states that all people of Jewish descent over 16 years old must report to the Commissioner for Nationalities in the Donetsk Regional Administration building and "register."

It says the reason is because the leaders of the Jewish community of Ukraine supported Bendery Junta, a reference to Stepan Bandera, the leader of the Ukrainian nationalist movement that fought for Ukrainian independence at the end of World War II, "and oppose the pro-Slavic People's Republic of Donetsk," a name adopted by the militant leadership.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This is not good at all, if true. The question I have is why were these masked men waiting outside of a synagogue, wouldn't the notification be more official?

"They told me that masked men were waiting for Jewish people after the Passover eve prayer, handed them the flier and told them to obey its instructions," he said.
Don't like what has been going on in this region, too many similarities between what has been said and done prior to the holocaust.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

flammadraco
reply to post by dashen

If this is true, then perhaps the Russians were right when they said Kiev had been overtaken by Nazi's ;(

Its the Russians who control eastern Ukraine!!! You have no clue what your talking about or your just another Russian supporter/propaganda mouthpiece like the OP.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This comes to mind...

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I suspect you are closer to the truth than you realise when you say its a campaign against Russia, especially when you think of what country Russia has supported and who it has infuriated by its political position.

Israel has not been able to involve the USA in its campaign of bombing Iran because of Russia's protection. You don't have to look too far to see Israeli propaganda in full swing with all the stops out. For many its now a card that they are sick to death of hearing about and Europe has moved on into a completely different world today. So I doubt this little effort will get far.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join