It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews ordered to register in East Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Source USA TODAY

This sounds familiar. ........I'm sure it's only for the Jews safety.................
On second thought.
It's probably a good time to get out of town.
The so-called interim government has acknowledged that they distributed the Flyers. But have "disavowed" the content.
The flyers which were distributed to Jews leaving Passover synagogue services threatens to repo properties and revoke citizenship if they did not register with the new authorities

And of course $50 registration fee
edit on 17-4-2014 by dashen because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Bet they wont fall for that one again

edit on 17-4-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Sounds like what you could expect considering the Nazi power in Kiev calling the shots .With the help of their Neo -Con Zionist cabal in Washington .

ETA I posted above before reading the link .my bad . Ok so I see this in the article " Dear Ukraine citizens of Jewish nationality" and I say what ??? There is a Jewish Nation that is Israel but not all Jew's belong to that Country ...Something very strange going on over there ..

edit on 17-4-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

the2ofusr1
reply to post by dashen

Sounds like what you could expect considering the Nazi power in Kiev calling the shots .With the help of their Neo -Con Zionist cabal in Washington .

I think this is being done by pro-Russians according to the article.

I have to admit that it sounds fake on the face of it, what possible good could such a move do?
edit on 17-4-2014 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The propaganda is running thicker than bullsnip these dayz..........
East Ukie is Russian not Nazi....

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

If this is true, then perhaps the Russians were right when they said Kiev had been overtaken by Nazi's ;(

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Rumor has it that they are providing free transportation to the registration centers. In cattle cars....

Who in their right mind would allow themselves to be registered? If you are Jewish get the hell out of there, do it now.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Sounds right on cue.....some idiot in KC shoots people at a jewish center and shouts heil hitler as he's hauled off. None of the people he killed were jewish. 3 christians in fact, but it will be remembered in a totally different light. Now we got the pamphlets being distributed .....is this Israels excuse to have a pony in this show? They keep comparing Putin to Hitler but as far as I can see WW3 is gonna pick up right where WW2 ended. The communists against the Nazis ( Russia vs E.U), Japan against China, The Koreas, Israel and the arabs. Sadly America is fighting alongside the Nazis this time.
edit on 17-4-2014 by rustyclutch because:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
What........ I hope this is just some /thing/ blown way way way way way way way out of proportion. True, I see what website it is from and I think they're very reputable, - aren't they???? - but this just screams out 'not the whole picture'. Embellishing on something wee, making it huge, into something it really isn't meant to be.

Surely folks aren't that ignorant to repeat THAT portion in history. Doers and obeyers.
Surely not.

And if anyone is going to stand there and agree to doing this if it IS real, I can NOT EVEN see that happening. Millions of Jews died.

Their sons, daughters and grandkids have NOT forgotten.

If it is true,
this is a potential to start something very foul.

And if anything does come to happen to bring harm to any human being because of this,
I really super honest do not want to live in this world any longer. Out of all the stupid we have done since time began, even more out of all the stupid that's been done in the past 50ish years, this ranks about number one or two in my eyes.

Stupid stupid stupid stupid STUPID.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I heard when you sign up you get a free badge.

Seriously, either someone somewhere knows what's about to go down, or the more likely some Neo-con movement is rounding up some Jews, next up burning the books.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

The new government in Kiev is REALLY neo-nazis. No exaggeration. So yeah.....it could just be propaganda....but it still fits the overall sentiment by the new rulers of ukraine.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Seems most odd especially as the trouble is between Ukrainians - those who want to remain with close bonds to "Russia and those who want new bonds with the EU. Where do any Jews fit in with this. Any military strutting, which always looks obnoxious regardless of what group is doing the posturing, would be more interested in whether the Russians are going to play rough or not.

I noticed that the source was an Israeli one so, sorry not convinced on its authenticity.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This entire thing smells to high-heaven.

I been reading up on this from many different sources and it seems to me that this is a smear/propaganda campaign to label pro-Russian Ukraine and Russia itself as ant-Semites.

I'll have to dig in a bit more but this is an obvious propaganda technique.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

This could be something simpler as far as propaganda goes. Look over her, in my right hand we have Nazi's bitchin' and moanin' about Jews again (brought to you by the Zionists of course). But don't look over here at my left hand, you need to be distracted so you really don't know what is going to happen next ;-)

The more I see these sensationalistic "news" items that could easily be deemed propaganda, the more I look around for other stories that have actual meat and traction.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hmmm.

Sounds to me like an "outside" influence is at work.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I think many people are missing the point here. These flyers - supposedly - came from Russia.

However, the possibility remains that it's a plant by the Kiev government to discredit the neo-soviet-fascists.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

MessageforAll

Free badge and free holiday.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

PandorasBoxxx
reply to post by MessageforAll

Handin out stars like ATS fanboys over there.

Just don't upset the mods

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This is crazy in this day and age.
Can this even be happening?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join