It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Feds accused of leaving trail of wreckage after Nevada ranch standoff.

page: 1

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:10 AM
The feds, though, are being accused of taking the court orders way too far.

On a Friday night conference call, BLM officials told reporters that "illegal structures" on Bundy's ranch -- water tanks, water lines and corrals -- had to be removed to "restore" the land to its natural state and prevent the rancher from restarting his illegal cattle operation.

However, the court order used to justify the operation appears only to give the agency the authority to "seize and impound" Bundy's cattle.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:56 AM
If the argument is that Bundy was grazing his cattle "illegally" .....then shouldn't the very agencies that have been tasked with righting this "wrong" do it legally?! This is a land grab of American Soil that has been facilitated by Harry Reid, his real estate attorney son, his buddies in the BLM and apparently the blessings and resources of the Feds to give this land to a private Chinese energy Co.

The corruption, conflict of interest and downright lies and dirty deals surrounding this whole mess is " LEGAL" ???? The lack of coverage and "spin" being put on this story in MSM is more then disturbing. Infowars and Alex Jones have done an excellent job covering this important is a link to some of their coverage of how the BTW has protected the "LAW" and the American public...NOT !

*** Warning some images in this link are gruesome and may be disturbing , Not for children***

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:16 AM
funny how the feds had the might makes right attitude till people on the other side showed some might
which is why the right to bear arms is necessary
and also why government wants to take it away

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:26 AM
What suprises me is that not only did he have his cattle on this land but he was building stuff on it. Why would they let him do this to begin with and let it go on for so many years. If I up and started building crap on public land I would be arrested day one.
edit on 17-4-2014 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

new topics