It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Come Christians Can't Do Spiritual Powers Miracles Signs Like Jesus Christ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
originally posted by: ctophil
originally posted by: vethumanbeing
originally posted by: Komodo

ctophil It's perfectly fine to start with scriptures like the Christian Bible. Similar to any endeavor, just don't be deceived by interpretations saturated by church leaders, family members, and even friends. It's very easy to go into doctrine and stay there for a long, long time. Use your own heart to interpret based on your current level of consciousness. Your Higher Self (God, Father) will guide you down the correct path, just make sure you listen intently to that hidden wisdom within you. There are many paths to the Kingdom of Heaven--the Secret Chambers of your Heart. Just make sure you don't get lost during the many detours of life.

So many paths to lose oneself upon including those close to you that are influences; as you say trust in your hidden self wisdom to guide you as they (your higher selves will not lead you into a calculated misdirection).

ctophil But as Vethumanbeing said, don't waste your time by following pastors, preachers, or priests. They will make you believe that you need an intermediary to God. NO ONE needs a middle man to get to God, not even Master Jesus. Jesus didn't die for our sins. He died because the church leaders killed him. During his death, he went ahead and demonstrated the process of ascension through a technique called Resurrection. It's one of the ways to merge back to God in the higher frequency (4th or higher dimensions). The 4th is Paradise, while the 5th is Heaven.

One does not need a describer/intermediary to enable you to witness/experience God. Jesus never proclaimed/announced any God name he worshipped as he was in enlightenment and had no reason to; he stated only this when crucified: "Eli eli Lama Zabacthani" "my wounds will be kept open by those that defame me". He purposely shied away from naming specific god source dieties, not Yahweh not Zeus etc. He resurrected from the physical to show that it is possible by mere humans as well; metaphorically is how we have understood it to overcome the material world and transcend this mirror we think is reality to the real world existing beyond the 3rd into experiencing the truth of the 4th, 5th and 6th dimensions.

ctophilI speak through experience. Read the Bible with an open mind. Then once you are done, start studying the deeper teachings of Master Jesus through the Nag Hammadi Scriptures or the Gnostic Books, such as the Gospel of Thomas and The Sophia of Jesus Christ. These were kept hidden by the church so that mankind will not learn higher wisdom. From there, you can enter the Mystery Schools by studying Kabbalah (this is not a religion, but an ancient mystery school of Israel). Go beyond that by studying Tibetan Buddhism. In Tibet, some of the world's best Masters reside who know the mysteries of ascension. Go beyond that by no longer depending on outside books or masters, but only within yourself. Because within you is the essence of God, the Universe itself, the Christ Consciousness (Universal Mind that is ONE with all of creation). Do you understand? Let your Higher Self (God, Father aspect) show you the way to merge with Source, the Ultimate Creator.

In total agreement here; "Christ Consciousness" is ever sweeping all religions; one that might catch some attention is the "book of Judas" which tells the truth of Judas's true relationship to Jesus and why he was chosen to be the one to release Jesus's spirit from his physical cage/binding. It is a true shame on them (the Vatican) disallowing the Gnostic Books from being published within the new testament. Thomas and Sophia are true gems of wisdom (Enoch as well of course). It is rare a Lama will talk of how they acheive enlightenment through a specific school of Tibetan litergy; but the information exists; and they do not worship in the western sense; no DIETIES; they are all about universal causals and effects; binary 1s and 0s; god is an undefined energy that can be accessed tapped and manipulated for the good. Its called ONENESS with NATURE AND GOD ASPECT (YOU), that same Christ Consciousness spoken about earlier recognising it and utilizing the forces available (the trick is to be in awareness that its possible). Pagans have been doing this for centuries and all that it entails is knowing you are one with the universal forces. There are no Mystery teaching schools regarding these elemental facts that are obvious (as in no *clearchannel* billboards with a telephone # advertising on the I10 interstate) for a reason.
edit on 23-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Very simple. Because they do not understand and appreciate the necessary balance of darkness.

Not in the commonly believed aspect of it being evil; but in the regard that it is the womb of creation for light. In the understanding that light can only exist within darkness.

Without the complete understanding of this; and how it forms balance by its partnership with light; you are essentially trying to create a painting without a canvas.

Or bake a cake without flour.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ArcanumMessenger

That knowledge is not for the brainwashed simply because it is not a concept any of them ever consider. Its only when, instead of quoting from an ancient book, people sit back and take a full perspective of their thinking and beliefs, that sheer common sense arises.

I have read deep discussions about the difference between primordial light - which no one has actually seen - and day light from the sun. The arguments only appeal to those who really consider their beliefs.

Might sound a bit superior in approach, but unless one studies and really researches and then takes that research to heart -- and then questions what do I actually believe -- that IMHO people are ready for dogma that pervades their everyday life.

In truth the Pope who claims lineage from Peter actually should be able to do the things that Peter is said to have done - he should be able to heal - !

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: backcase
reply to post by leeda

I am not a pure enough person to be united to the Spirit of the Living God.

Power is obtained through constant abstinence, fasting, and prayer.

Like the 40 days in the desert thing.

Hello Backcase,

You speak with wisdom. This comes from the spirit not from the physical man.

God bless you.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
originally posted by: ArcanumMessenger

ArcanumMessenger Very simple. Because they do not understand and appreciate the necessary balance of darkness.
Not in the commonly believed aspect of it being evil; but in the regard that it is the womb of creation for light. In the understanding that light can only exist within darkness. Without the complete understanding of this; and how it forms balance by its partnership with light; you are essentially trying to create a painting without a canvas. Or bake a cake without flour.

Yup; the Yin-Yang tug-of-war that has been in motion forever. The percieved negative at war with the positive (those being ions or original energyforce atoms that result when nuetral group of atoms gains or loses one or more electrons; one extra positive charge will result in a positive/is the same for a negative (radiant or radiation energy impact) causes these chaotic changes. What is more interesting is what happens during the switcharoo; the balance constant when the teeder todder reaches its fulcrum; this is where the magick occures to change within a very small expression; other things "these are the god partical physics". Take it further into the material conscious world of humans, 'evil' is necessary to promligate 'good', and visa versa it is a working system of balances; whose intended reason for being is to cause or change the dynamics within that system (sometimes to a detriment mostly as a positive). If all were negative, we would not exist; the system is biased to the positive to a degree (NOW) cant say for how much longer. The black hole that exists at the center of this and all other galaxies is where creation starts; go figure. As far the ancients were concerned; Gold was the repeller of radiation effects. I wonder they knew more about these physical processes than we do (City of UR/uranium) Summaria prime example, supposedly where the Ark of the Covenant originated containing uranium and was clad in gold to repel its radioactive effects.
edit on 24-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

How Come Christians Can't Do Spiritual Powers Miracles Signs Like Jesus Christ?

There are a couple of reasons that this is so...

1) Most "Christians" are in fact NOT Christians.

Contrary to what religion says, saying or believing one is a Christian does not MAKE it so.

For 3 examples see: here,here, and here

2) The "church" has been infiltrated.

This is WHY it bares absolutely NO resemblance to the early Church.

"What if there were people within the various Churches of God who covertly were guiding the members to slowly accept new ideas which are alien to the true faith and who were dedicated to destroying that faith at all costs?"

JESUIT-JEDI MINDTRICKS

This isn't to say that there are no real Christians.

It's just that you won't find too many of them in religious circles.

Todd White is one example of a what a real Christian looks like:

edit on 7-7-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Another good example that perfectly illustrates the vast differences between true Christians and the religious is Ian Clayton.

Ian is an ex-sorcerer who has experienced BOTH sides of the "force".

"Ian Clayton, a New Zealand prophet and father of four, is a man who found himself seemingly chosen by the demonic realm to become a great occult leader.

At age 12, his growing awareness of God led him to the Bible and he started reading it from the beginning. Halfway through Deuteronomy he decided that it was full of rules and regulations and didn’t want anything to do with it. Just as he shut the Bible he heard a voice say, “Put your hand on top of the table and pick the table up.” Ian put his hand flat on the table top and it rose, sideways off the floor.

“It was an amazing power rush,” Ian explained. “Suddenly, I walked in power.”
Spirits started materializing at night and taught Ian how to do things such as astral travel and psychic healing, pendulum diagnosis, use of herbs in healing and in gaining power, and the power of demons in the spirit world. As the lessons continued, people grew frightened of Ian’s power. Many would talk about the headaches they got after being around him—headaches Ian attributes to the demonic resonance of the spirit force around his life. Meanwhile, signs and wonders manifested in Ian’s life much to his surprise and others’ shock.

“I would put my hand out and it would go into the wall—not up against it,” he said. By age 17, Ian was frightened of his own power and turned into an introvert attempting to shelter himself from others because of the phenomena that would occur.

According to Ian, the spirits taught him to become a psychic healer and he would lay hands on a body and take out the bits that were diseased. He could heal and he could kill with the same power that resided within him. “The moment I touched their flesh they submitted to the demon in my life. When I got angry at somebody I would release spirits and the people either were killed or became sick. At one point, my father got sick and my mother ended up in hospital because of my cursing them.”

Excerpt from Shifting Shadows of Supernatural Power

Ian Clayton shares about moving in the Spirit by the power of God. Be challenged and grow with this teaching full of amazing testimonies of how God is working through the miraculous and what it means for you.

Transrelocation (Teleportation) by the Spirit

Ian Clayton Interviews on YouTube: www.youtube.com...

This search will show MP3's and video by Ian Clayton.

How To Build A Galaxy www.youtube.com...

The freakin Gate of Ian www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
A few more examples, some living, and some not...

Dave Roberson has raised 30+ people from the dead.

Smith Wigglesworth raised at least 25 people from the dead including his wife.

David Hogan's ministry in Mexico has raised over 400 people from the dead!

T.L. Osborne who is widely regarded as one one of the greatest evangelist's of modern times, has personally raised over 100 people from the dead in Africa during his many years in ministry.

T.L. Osborne describing some of the miracles he has seen:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Benny Hinn cures diseases by hitting people with his jacket. If that's not miraculous I don't know what it is. Except a scam. Which it obviously is.

Don't take that to mean I don't think real miracles don't ever happen. I'm just pointing out that some (if not all) of these big name pastors are full of it. They do more harm then good for the cause which they claim to believe in.

If you see them on TBN, that should be a red flag to you. IMHO.

These shepherds of men have made fleecing their flock an art.
edit on 7-7-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: edit happy

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: leeda
I call out to Jesus Christ a lot. Never heard from him. Needed some help but never got any. I'm still alive. Poverty is terrible.

I find poverty hard. Poverty hurts me. I struggle ever so much. Gee life is hard.

Have experienced Ultimate Suffering.

Please explain what you mean with Ultimate Suffering?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: backcase
reply to post by leeda

I am not a pure enough person to be united to the Spirit of the Living God.

Power is obtained through constant abstinence, fasting, and prayer.

Like the 40 days in the desert thing.

So you understand the secret! Now you have let the cat out of the bag.

It is true what you said and you can reach that level. Do not give up, it has nothing to do with being pure, it has to do with love, faith, forgiveness, and of course fasting with prayer.

How is your daily prayer life? How much time do you spend talking with God vs the TV?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
reply to post by leeda

Under the assumption that the Holy spirit is the light/energy/chi flow and the talking in tongues is mind ability to become over creative sometimes when pushing light/energy/chi. There is no real use fullness from my point of view of talking/singing in tongues, except that it can be childishly fun.

There is a science in laying of hands. Look up for instance Reiki (a intention->manifestation tool) and chakras to know one of the views that are scientifically trying to explain how it works even if it is still a work in progress.

Binaural Beats can be a good complement but make sure all are comfortable with the sound that are in the room.
www.youtube.com...

New age practices will not help and at best show temporary improvement. What you speak about is lies from the dark side. I am not calling you a liar and I am not saying you are part of this New Age religion.

There is a specific way taught on how to heal the sick and lets not forget this is one of the gifts that God gives his people through the power of the Holy Spirit. I can tell you that Benny HINN and those other jokers on TV do not know how - that is nothing but showmanship! And one day they will heavily pay for these parlor tricks.

Healing comes from only one place - GOD. You are not dealing with the light, or energy or CHI - it is the power of God and his approval for the individual to be healed. The power of GOD (which is also the Holy Spirit) flows through the servant's spirit into the unhealthy person.

If you are a child of God you can do many miracles ONCE someone teaches you how.

I have seen many miracles including souls with attached entities (possession if you will) be released from their curse. But if you don't believe in God, or your agnostic, atheist, satanist (just to name a few) then these miracles and healings are not for you. You can NOT have it both ways. If my son shows constant affection for me and my daughter comes to me only when she needs something - who do you think I will answer first? And maybe I say NO to my daughter until she treats me better?

Oh GOD help me, blah, blah, blah and then 5 minutes later you start sinning again. This is why it is written - God knows what is in your heart.

If you can walk the walk then you can talk the talk.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Good answer!

I have not yet seen a man or woman of God on the TBN channel. Stay away from this channel. I have been to Benny HINN gatherings, along with Duplantis, T.D. Jakes and Crefo Dollar (what a joke) and others. Threw my money out the window!

I would be careful to not fall into the bed of lies that they preach from time to time. Just because a few sermons are spot on does not make these people God's children. Kenneth COPELAND has often stated on TV that Lucifer is his God!!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

I usually read/pray/meditate for at least an hour before work each morning. I pray at night most days thus, but sometimes it is just nightly prayers and blessings. I probably watch more tv than I should.

I never fast anymore because I always need to refuel for work.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: leeda

If you do the things that Jesus did then you would be famous instantly. Knowledge of the lord would fill the whole earth.

Rather infamous. Look what happened to Jesus. Christians try to paint a picture of a very charismatic Jesus like Billy Graham but that is wrong.

Even the Bible says, Jesus is not. Jesus and His followers were hated by most people in their time.

John 15:18-19
John 7:7
John 17:14
Luke 6:20-26

Jesus is like a whistleblower of the worst kind that even most of the commoners hated Him. Jesus particularly exposed the evil within the orthodoxy of the time which most Jews followed.

It's like someone telling Christians that their god is the devil. That's what Jesus did so He was voted for crucifixion.

THis is probably why nothing miraculous works for many Christians. They have created their own image of Jesus, who is not the true Jesus.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join