It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Um, you can see a car on Mars"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
This title made me laugh.

Curiosity visible in the middle of the image, it's the little green dot. Looks more like a big to me. Lol!

First of all, I completely stole this headline from NASA engineer Bobak Ferdowski (AKA The Mohawk Guy) on Twitter. Second, this is just a great image of the Curiosity rover sitting on Mars, including views of its tracks and where it did a wheelie or two.
Plus, where the rover now sits is a very intriguing region called “The Kimberly.” Curiosity will soon whip out its drill to see if it can find hints of organic material, which could be a biomarker — the holy grail of Mars exploration.
source

Nasa is drilling in the area of Kimberly looking for gold

Black gold, that is: organic material, which could be a biomarker (sign of past life), the holy grail of Mars exploration.
source

edit on 17-4-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
what they are really saying is that its not on mars, its in australia in the kimberly region of western australia!!

and its stealingz Ourz Goldz!!!

OH NOES!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Jennyfrenzy

Does it matter what NASA says (NaziAeroSpaceAgency)?
Bulletin for the uneducation masses: Nasa photos of the planets are known garbo, life exists on EVERY planet in the shadow of truth.
May not make alot of sense, if u dig deep enough, your head will find the right answers......

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by G0v0D47

With all due respect, I thought it was a cute image and title. The world is full of bad news, I thought I'd share this image in hopes of making other people smile.

You are entitled to your opinion about certain agency's, their agenda and what not..but putting other people down to prove your point only weakens your argument. Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

G0v0D47

Bulletin for the uneducation masses: Nasa photos of the planets are known garbo, life exists on EVERY planet in the shadow of truth.
May not make alot of sense, if u dig deep enough, your head will find the right answers......

You dismiss NASA...ok
but what is then your super for tru source of information on the cosmos?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Jennyfrenzy
reply to post by G0v0D47

With all due respect, I thought it was a cute image and title. The world is full of bad news, I thought I'd share this image in hopes of making other people smile.

You are entitled to your opinion about certain agency's, their agenda and what not..but putting other people down to prove your point only weakens your argument. Have a nice day.

Was actually a general statement about the officially accepted truths that the people just accept as fact. Seriously 1 Astral Travel, 2 Ink the image of the terrains a bit, ull find they have the same atmostphere as we do. Trust me, there is life out there, this place happens to a prison, but thats another story.
We do the same on Facebook

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Ah ha! This is proof that alien technology does exist on Mars! Of course it’s our tech and we are the aliens but let's not let facts get in the way of us enjoying this revelation.

I enjoy seeing the perspective that the rover tracks brings into this image.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

G0v0D47
Seriously 1 Astral Travel,

of course...astral travel is waaay more credible than nasa.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

SaturnFX

G0v0D47
Seriously 1 Astral Travel,

of course...astral travel is waaay more credible than nasa.

LMAO well its an honest way lol. Actually whether the pic is Mars or Earth is not of total relevance. The idea is that its better to find out for yourself whether they lie or tell the truth. Some of my Facebook friends happen to be ETs(im not crazy lol), they can tell you first hand, even modifying the manipulated space imagery, there is life on those planets. Also reminds me to thread another subject later: Duality of consciousness and a prison called Earth aka waking up from the human dream.
Anyway, I is trying lol kudos to the OP for a fun post.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Are u talking about the car that's in the MacDonalds?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

G0v0D47
Some of my Facebook friends happen to be ETs(im not crazy lol),

Well where to go from here.
1) Your facebook friends are not ETs
2) If you believe they are, then you may not be crazy, but you are certainly gullible
3) If they believe they are ETs, they are crazy.

Why?
Simple.
What first off have they done to categorically prove to you they are ETs?
Who are you that they would feel the need to try and reveal themselves to you?
Why are they publically using primate social media and not..I donno..holoproject into your room through their spaceship?
I could ask 300 more questions all with shoulder shrugging answers, but whats the point.
Your just being trolled at best, or have hit upon a rather disturbed few individuals who are living more in a science fiction book than in reality..but probably just being trolled.

We have had people here on ATS in the past (and probably still a few at present) that demanded they are ETs. one that comes to mind even made a couple threads where he got DNA tests done and such. he truly believed he was an ET that lived for a thousand years..yet he was also very confused as to why his body was aging like a normal human (upon talking to him..he never admitted as much in opening posts). He also was very concerned that his "parents" seemed to have abandoned him here considering they haven't come to pick him up yet.
His DNA tests showed that his origins came from a European/Asian/African mix overall...but since it was not the most common mix, that toally proved his point that...____ _____ and therefore alien!

At best, your probably talking to him or someone like him who is a bit "touched"..heart of gold, but mind of 30 cats in a bag

Point is, don't get your view of reality from guys on facebook, or youtube crank anonymous videos, etc...else your going to be that one guy with a cardboard sign in central park screaming about how the aliens have taken over musicals and are putting nanoprobes in hot dogs or something.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

LMAO you funny
1 Glad u dealt with that guy and not me.
2 Facebook is the digital playground. Anything is possible though highly unlikely considering 30% of profiles on it are fakes.
3 Goes a tad deeper, but i wont get into it here. Ill just say that there are more than just humans living on this planet.

Happy trails homie

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

It is a cute title!

I understand they want to find out if there ever was life on Mars, but will anything change if they find the evidence?
The planet is inhabitable right now and finding proof of past life won't change that........right?
Or will it help decide whether life can grow there?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
OMG you guys, it's just a bunch of ROCKS. And the metallic looking thing in the center is actually just a cosmic ray caught by the lens.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Agartha

I understand they want to find out if there ever was life on Mars, but will anything change if they find the evidence?

Finding life on Mars won't prove much due to the possibility that it could of originated on Earth and later transferred to Mars either through panspermia or on one of our missions to the planet , what it will show is that life can exist on a hostile planet like Mars and it will be the first step in our discovery of life in our solar system.

I believe that there is life on Mars but it's deep underground in cave systems and that it did originate there , if that's the case then our Galaxy and the Universe is likely full of life , creatures great and small

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thank you! I hope you are right and that eventually they will find real Martian life deep underground.

I do believe there is life somewhere out there, billions of galaxies with billions of stars.....the odds are in favor of life!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by G0v0D47

Well yea ofc, besides humans there are billions of other different animals living here

You remind of the 'Crazy Cloud Guy' here on ATS, perhaps due to your incredibly well explained theory that ET's have facebook and they live here on Earth. Those god damn ET's, they're here on vacation and don't even pay their stay, I bet you have taken slefies with some of your Alien mates!

*OnTopic*
Really nice image, I think finding that life once sprouted across mars surface would be a game changer, I think a lot of people still think, us humans are special and are the only sapient species on the Universe, but even if we don't find intelligent life, just other forms of life, I would be so happy and amazed, but the best would be to find another intelligent life form, I can't imagine us being the only intelligent life forms in the Universe, what a bummer that would be..

cheers
edit on 17-4-2014 by WhiteWine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

G0v0D47
Ill just say that there are more than just humans living on this planet.

Agreed

Life on Earth: A Natural History by David Attenborough

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Another amazing image from HiRISE. There is a 3D anaglyph of this image available. If you got red/blue 3D glasses you can see the hills popping up:

Full Resolution

Source

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

G0v0D47

Bulletin by the uneducated ass: Nasa photos of the planets are known garbo, life exists on EVERY planet in the shadow of truth.

Fixed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join