It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 skywatchers, 2 states, same anomalies filmed during Blood Moon Eclipse (video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

PhoenixOD
For the people saying satellites would light up more..If the moon is covered by the earths shadow then how would they light up from the sun?

Moon distance from earth: around 340,000km

Satellite distance from earth: few hundred to thousands of km.

All about the perspective.

edit on 17-4-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Not that you haven't heard it already, but hold your thumb out at arms length next to the moon and close one eye. Look how big your thumb is!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

raedar
reply to post by Bilk22

The two skywatchers were synchronized but were 100s of miles apart. They would not have filmed the same birds, which rules out birds.

Crrow777 is in Southern California and Darksywatcher74 is in Arizona.

I think you misread my post. Phage's videos clearly show birds in flight. The objects in the OP video look nothing like the objects in Phage's video. I also agree that capturing low flying birds crossing the moon from two remote locations is not possible.

Not sure what the objects are, but clearly not birds.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Yep I misread, and I need more coffee. Haha!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Have you watched the "hologram" videos? It certainly is weird what he picked up four times now. That could be a thread on its own, but the fact he draws the conclusion it could be a hologram would turn everyone off I think.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

raedar

Have you watched the "hologram" videos? It certainly is weird what he picked up four times now. That could be a thread on its own, but the fact he draws the conclusion it could be a hologram would turn everyone off I think.

I've seen that, his "chem bomb" video, and a couple of others.

I don't think the guy is entirely rational... certainly wouldn't be the first person I'd suggest for a corroboration if being taken seriously was a priority.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

AlphaHawk

PhoenixOD
For the people saying satellites would light up more..If the moon is covered by the earths shadow then how would they light up from the sun?

Moon distance from earth: around 340,000km

Satellite distance from earth: few hundred to thousands of km.

All about the perspective.

Yes it is all about perspective and thats why any satellite or debris would be in shadow as it crossed the moon while the moon is in shadow.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Rob48
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

If this is the Case how did these people pick up the same flying objects at the same time in different locations. Surely what ever they were must be in space ?

Yes, if the same objects were filmed from two different locations crossing the moon then they must be high up. In fact if we know the distance between the two observers, and measure the apparent angular displacement of the paths relative to the moon, then we should be able to get a good estimate of the height, using simple trig, shouldn't we?
I believe you're right but oh I hate math. Or I should say I just can't do it . Ugh!
edit on AM000000300000000441612302014-04-17T11:12:08-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Obviously it wasn't a full eclipse at the time the video wasn't shot, and enough light was still coming through to illuminate the satellites.

ETA: The objects on the video don't ever light up, they're just a dark object passing in front of a lighter object.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Fylgje
It's just a cosmic ray reflecting off a bird. Don't you all know anything??? lol

But seriously, these are interesting vid's that I haven't seen.

No it's a lens anomaly, or missing pixels but then again you're probably right. It's a cosmic ray reflecting off the runway lights,

On Mars.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Nah it's an alien holographic inter dimensional warbird here to save us from Obama! Lulz!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

raedar

If it ever came to light that the moon was indeed a hologram I'd set up a webcam and physically eat my own shoes for the world to see

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Did you even watch it? I don't think it's proof of anything but it is weird. I'm not saying the moon is a hologram, so hang on to your shoes lol!

I'm saying he's recorded some crazy moon anomalies. He's recorded the moon 'refresh' during 4 different nights that spanned over a year, I think. Just because some/all may not agree with the conclusions he draws (I chalk his conclusions up to nativity and not ill-intentions, but that's my opinion), he has recorded some things I've never seen and I believe it's worth a look.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

I don't know about you, but I find the logical leap from "this video is exhibiting some optical distortion" to "the entire moon is a hologram" slightly difficult to digest.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Rob48
reply to post by raedar

I don't know about you, but I find the logical leap from "this video is exhibiting some optical distortion" to "the entire moon is a hologram" slightly difficult to digest.
Hey is this the predicted discovery or event that would have some laughing and some crying?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

raedar
I'm saying he's recorded some crazy moon anomalies. He's recorded the moon 'refresh' during 4 different nights that spanned over a year, I think. Just because some/all may not agree with the conclusions he draws (I chalk his conclusions up to nativity and not ill-intentions, but that's my opinion), he has recorded some things I've never seen and I believe it's worth a look.

Well, yeah -- but that video of the "waves" looks simply like atmospheric distortions (thermal layers in the air, humidity, trails caused by a plane that may have passed out of frame, etc).

Sure, the videos are interesting, but there is nothing about them that doesn't have a mundane or prosaic explanation.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Here what a Iridium Flare look like

Have the moon and Jupiter at lower left and
Iridium Flare at top right
Just my two cent

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

ThePeaceMaker

raedar

If it ever came to light that the moon was indeed a hologram I'd set up a webcam and physically eat my own shoes for the world to see

"That's one small step for MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..................."

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

They may have captured the ISS shadow transit in front of the moon!

We also ran the possibilities for catching a shadow transit of the International Space Station in front of the eclipsed Moon for North American observers.
To our knowledge, this has never been done before. Live near one of the two paths depicted above? You may be the first to accomplish this unusual feat.

source
Calsky.com
edit on 17-4-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Woahh! That's amazing!

Do you know why the moon wasn't red during either of their videos? They both commented that it seemed strange.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join