It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloomberg Plans a $50 Million Challenge to the N.R.A

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well now that Mr. Bloomberg is no longer Mayor Bloomberg and lacks that protection of law by holding that office, we can finally look into his massive straw purchases of firearms. Because last I checked straw purchasers did not have an exemption that their purchases via other buyers as protected if the firearm was to be destroyed.

Doesn't matter that the gun buyback programs he secretly funded were to destroy firearms. It was still a straw purchase. As such he should face the full brunt of the law for such an illegal activity. The fact that he pushed straw purchases as dangerously illegal is the delicious part of irony that he deserves.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

The ONLY way to have a gun ban in the US fairly is if everyone is banned. Police, ALL agencies, NO one on American soil can have a gun. NO one. Fair is Fair!!

Then I may give up my right. However, I can be bought Mr Bloomturd.....50 million will just about cover it!!!

edit on 17-4-2014 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Talk about big money and politics those of you who are Republican in old fashion sense and watch your leaders line-up to kiss Adlson's ass..I mean ring, have had to throw-up in your mouths,this is this guy's goal is for progressives.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane
a reply to: Spider879

The ONLY way to have a gun ban in the US fairly is if everyone is banned. Police, ALL agencies, NO one on American soil can have a gun. NO one. Fair is Fair!!

Then I may give up my right. However, I can be bought Mr Bloomturd.....50 million will just about cover it!!!

I don't support a ban on gun but reasonable and commonsense policies,I am not in all or nothing mode if what I am finding out about what the NRA used to be for then I say go back to that era.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Bloomberg and people like him make me sick. The man isn't stupid, he knows where the gun violence is clustered, but he's harping on the NRA as if their activities have something to do with the amount of gun deaths in this country. If someone wants to convince me that they really want to reduce gun violence in this country then the first thing they need to talk about is gangs, not the NRA. If he's not addressing gang violence then he's not addressing the problem. Oh, and talking about ways to reach out to the suicidal might also go some way to reducing gun deaths but what is he talking about? He's saying the law abiding are the problem and he knows he's wrong but he says it anyway, what a guy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join