It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idea/thought on disclosure

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Since I was very young I always thought that in my lifetime I would witness something extraordinary happen. Since I have got extremely interested in aliens and life elsewhere in the cosmos I have come to one conclusion...that there has to be life elsewhere and it would seem we may not be alone on this planet.. I also strongly believe that the government has known about ETs on earth for quite sometime and hidden it very well for 70 or so years.

I have noticed something beginning to change though. It very much seems like people are becoming more open and accepting to the idea of aliens, look how many tv shows and movies talk or joke about how aliens are here and the government is hiding it. It's almost become pop culture and mainstream for people to believe the government is hiding alien secrets and has recovered crashed ET vehicles and technologies. Almost as though it's not an impossibility anymore and people have finally digested the evidence and accepted the possibilities now.

Where I am going with all of this is quite simple, I want to pose a question to everybody.... Governments have been very successful at hiding it so far but do you believe that they can hide something this huge from us forever? And do you think that it's only a matter of time before the government either comes clean or gets exposed by someone like Mr. Snowden? Because I for one believe that NOTHING can last forever, not even something this secretive.

Peace love and happiness to all living things!

edit on 16-4-2014 by makaveli3601 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It has been suggested on other threads that there is in fact a conspiracy to desensitize the population for the last 50 or more years to the reality of alien life. The reason for desensitizing the population over a period of time was to minimize the collapse of society. This particular revelation will cause the collapse of all religions around the world and probably the collapse of the various governments around the world in place of a one world government/ system of law. It had been theorized that there will be a great many deaths with this particular revelation, and the only way to minimize the death toll would be to slowly desensitize the population.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I want to pose a question to everybody.... Governments have been very successful at hiding it so far but do you believe that they can hide something this huge from us forever?

NO.

Personally I think the evidence is already out. Its just been buried under so many false leads and debunks so as to confuse everybody which tidbit is real or not.

Like propaganda, confusion is sewn with repetition. That will never end as long as the current power is in power.

The world is flat, don't sail to far or you'll fall off.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
You see, there is a tipping point in social orders where a situation just naturally flops the other way--after enough counter evidence is amassed to cause consensus reality to change. That "evidence" is not always factual even thought it can be the basis for the change. Along with facts are changing attitudes within several related areas, religion being one and the supremacy of mankind in the Universe being another. Start throwing some hard scientific evidence and advancements in technology into the mix, from several related areas of science and people start thinking along new pathways that allow formerly taboo topics. The final result is they arrived at such a place feeling rather smug about themselves, none the wiser that they had been lead there by a combination of unseen forces. That is what your government is doing for you.

--Some of us just find that natural method yet underhanded. But I will admit that we, ourselves, are smug in believing that WE can handle the truth (if the rest of the world can't) and should not have to wait until some future revelation.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by makaveli3601

Governments have been very successful at hiding it so far but do you believe that they can hide something this huge from us forever?

I don't think they've been that successful actually. There is tons of evidence that have leaked to the public. They have been successful at integrating misinformation and disinformation along with it though.

There are a lot of people that talked and then turned out to be total frauds. I also think that when they started talking, they had seen something. They've exaggerated the stories along the way and embellished them along the years in order to keep the money flow from their talks coming in. To list a few, Robert Dean, Alex Collier, Phil Schneider, Bill Cooper and so many others have first stepped out and whistle blowed on something that ended up being way bigger than them and as I said, as time went on, the public wanting more, the lies appeared. No one takes them seriously anymore and for good reasons. It's kinda sad though.

There are things being seen in our atmosphere all over the world. There are hard cases out there such as JAL 1628 and so many others. As you said, for well over seventy years, it's been a forbidden subject. But it's there. Thousands and thousands of witnesses over time.

Not the whole lot of them suffered from mental illness.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I don't know if I could handle the truth.

Grew up thinking one bomb could blow up half the world and worried about somebody dropping it, not from a plane, but slipping from their hands and actually dropping it. Later i learned its a bit more complex but still...

Then it was the Muslims. hiding behind every corner waiting to kill me.

Now it is the NWO or the local cops that will kill us.

I just don't want to worry about an alien invasion that is going to kill me now.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I don't think any government can provide true disclosure about phenomena they don't understand.

I'm sure they have many wtf moments as well. But knowledge of all that exists? I doubt it.

They wouldn't disclose their ignorance or weaknesses if so. Right?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

The reason for desensitizing the population over a period of time was to minimize the collapse of society. This particular revelation will cause the collapse of all religions around the world and probably the collapse of the various governments around the world in place of a one world government/ system of law.

i think this reasoning is just something that is repeated over and over again in UFO books and documentaries so much that people have started to believe it.

Someone should take a poll.

If the existence of alien life was announced by the government would you :

1 - Not go to work any more and refuse to take care of my family.
2 - Riot in the streets.
3 - Kill everyone.
4 - Tear down the government.
5 - Plot to destroy society.
6 - be slightly worried but carry on with my life.
7 - Just think "hey that's cool, i always thought there was alien life".
8 - Not bother about it as its not going to change my life one bit.

edit on 16-4-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Indeed, it can't, and won't be hidden no longer, it is happening as we speak, and unfolding.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Although, the day or at least some hours of the first days of disclosure by aliens or our govt would be #1, except I would order pizza or some Chinese, so food was provided, seriously. I would still go to work, but probably not get much done in day one or two. After that, as long as no invasion occurred, I would settle into #6.

Hopefully it would happen over the weekend.

I am not sure govt disclosure would interrupt my life, because it could all be a farce. Ships in the skies would mean an automatic 2 day holliday, then back to work, one eye on the sky.
edit on 16-4-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Disclosure is never...ever...going to happen. It doesnt need to. Its obvious. And the whole world together...will never agree to get together on this. They dont on anything else. Thats why there are wars...

Dont hold your breath for something that will never happen. The evidence is already all around.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

mysterioustranger

Disclosure is never...ever...going to happen. It doesnt need to. Its obvious. And the whole world together...will never agree to get together on this. They dont on anything else. Thats why there are wars...

Dont hold your breath for something that will never happen. The evidence is already all around.

I have to say I agree. The evidence is there for anyone wishing to find out. There will always be those they can't handle the truth and are too afraid to acknowledge that such things exist.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Personally, I believe human beings of this planet are ultimately not in control of this idea or total disclosure. There is lots of evidence of course, and discourse and debate, but ultimately, ETs have the final word in when they appear, where they go, and what they do. I don't mean to sound scary at all, but we've barely scratched the surface of the cosmos.

I do not believe that there is a malicious intent on their part at all, even if we misconstrue our own or others experiences to reflect such fear. We are simply not in a position to have a total control of this Alien/UFO concept. I think that in essence is why disclosure has not happened. There are too many questions to answer and most of the questions can't be answered by politicians and scientists. Fear of the unknown, in my opinion, is why we haven't seen them more openly. I believe the more we ask for them (here on this forum, in the real world, in our minds & hearts,) the more contact, sightings, and disclosure there will be.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

tinner07
reply to post by Aliensun

I don't know if I could handle the truth.

Grew up thinking one bomb could blow up half the world and worried about somebody dropping it, not from a plane, but slipping from their hands and actually dropping it. Later i learned its a bit more complex but still...

Then it was the Muslims. hiding behind every corner waiting to kill me.

Now it is the NWO or the local cops that will kill us.

I just don't want to worry about an alien invasion that is going to kill me now.

The question is not of alien invasion, its: Are you accepting of the bull# theyve told the last few generations, or are you with the rest of the world that already knows ETs exist and has the means to commune with them if need be? Just a choice of truth or blind eye, no fear needed.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DonVoigt

Are you trying to imply that religious-minded people would try to persecute or even kill people who would express receptive attitude towards welcoming the news of Extraterrestrial life? If that's the case, then that would be a very extremely insane behavior from such radical-minded people, don't you think so?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

No what I said is that those were some of the ideas that were theorized/discussed on previous threads about this subject. Me personally, I believe as well that there are many people of various different groups that will not take this reality very well. Me personally, I welcome disclosure, ever since I was a little kid, I loved anything that was sci-fi, for me it would be a dream come true to travel through space in a space ship, or to travel through a Stargate, beam me up Scotty.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Governments have been very successful at hiding it so far but do you believe that they can hide something this huge from us forever?

Anyone who has researched the whole phenomena extensively and discerned the relevant bits and pieces of all the information as a whole would inevitably come to the conclusion that it's not up the discretion of the gov. to dictate when disclosure happens. This is due to the overall agenda being alien oriented in nature. There are many factors that come into play here and there are many different factions pushing for their agenda to be paramount above others. Among those we have (in no particular order):

1. The Greys hybridization program being allegedly ran in underground bases.

They are looking for ways to return to their former glory being that they are a species who have lost, either by way of manipulation from other alien races or careless destruction of their planets resources, their spiritual connection and prime biological mechanisms necessary to evolve properly as a species. An unveiling of their alien presence would totally crush their hopes and dreams. To to go along with the fact that humanity would most likely be subservient based on fear of a more technologically advanced race, they agreed to lend advanced tech as somewhat of a consolation. That's how/why the alleged agreements with the gov. (stemming from the Roswell incident) came into play. Greys being able to abduct to conduct their experiments was also part of the agreement. There is also talk of an ulterior motive of the hybridization program designed to weed out the spiritual aspect of humanity as a whole and replace it with hive minded replicas if you will, that won't be able to evolve nor have the soul essence that's currently present in all of us. I read that the ulterior motive is an extremely hard task for them even given their advanced technological superiority.

2. The alleged Reptilian Agenda.

They are in league with the fallen angelic Lucifer. Yes people I really do believe this being does exist, if not in a physical form based on matter in which incarnation to this physical realm can be achieved, then some kind of celestial ethereal form. Their wish is to incorporate as many planets as possible into the Orion Empire from which they originate. Earth is one of them. On a spiritual level, they see humanity as a threat based on our DNA codes/genetics (triple helix strand DNA unlocking and related issues?) being the key to universal consciousness if allowed to ascend and evolve as intended. We would then be free of their perversions. They don't want that. In fact, I've read that they intentionally cut off their spiritual connection millions of years ago via some sort of process to reverse their spiritual consciousness through regression of their biological/chemical processes involving DNA in order to spite the original plan and process for all physical beings to ascend and evolve as intended (i.e. affiliated with Lucifer's program). They seek to turn Earth into a slave/prison planet physically, spiritually and mentally. I think everyone here would agree that the events that have, and are currently taking place on Earth (losses of freedom and sovereignty for example), could possibly be evidence of this.

3. The Anti-Christ agenda.

All disclosure must be postponed until alleged projects like Bluebeam can unfold as desired. Using humanities faith in religion as the grounds to implement this, certain factions (not sure which ones I need to research a bit more) wish usher in a "messiah" to incorporate a one world religion. The trick is to bring the world into a state of nigh hopelessness by means of severe war outbreak, false flag holographic alien invasion imprint, or other apocalyptic conditions to get humanity to succumb to the "messiah" after it is shown only he can deal with the threat. The highest shadowy elite figures, along with the Vatican, Pope, Black Pope, and other high ranking Jesuit generals being at the forefront, are alleged to be the conductors of this agenda. What I'm not sure of is whether the Vatican authority knows if this agenda is meant to be negative in nature. They may have been infiltrated (by means of mind control and through fear) and made to think it's constructed to be positive. I'm still researching exactly which alien factions are involved in this particular agenda. It may have ties to #2 on my list.

4. Subtle intervention from peaceful benevolent natured extraterrestrials.

Alleged alien presences like the Arcturians, Alpha Centaurians, Lyrans (the Lyrans are said to be humanities heritage) etc. are buying time for humanity by disrupting the agendas from unfolding. These beings view us in the same light as you would a infant or young child (being that they have existed far longer), who is oblivious to the dangers happening around them and therefore want to see humanity prosper spiritually as we rightfully should without distraction. They are not allowed to intervene directly due to the Prime Directive clause put in place by beings of a much higher tier of existence which also prevents malevolent entities from imposing their will unrestricted. I've always read and wondered about the stories where nuclear missiles and systems were mysteriously and situationally shut down. Could this be due to these positive entities not wanting to see us destroy ourselves or behave in a way that would help accelerate the negative agendas? I've also read about underground/underwater bases considered to be headquarters for malevolent aliens being destroyed unbeknownst to humans. Their intervention could also possibly come in the form of channeling in order to spread the word of what's going on. It's a slow process but more are awakening to the alleged dilemma presumed to be taking place. The good guys may even play a role in the occasional leak of there being alien life in the cosmos to begin to get us on the right track to realization and redemption. Who knows but it wouldn't seem so far fetched if you are in accordance with all of these theories.

Before anyone writes this off and classifies me as being in the "crazy" category, understand that I've used the word alledged throughout this post. You are free to take it as you may, I'm only opening up to the possibilities of these scenarios taking place. All I ask is for you to not insult or attack me.

If you consider this as merely sci-fi then I at least hope you enjoyed my script.

edit on 17-4-2014 by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
What funny, is how decades ago, people would be heavily embarrassed by the unlikely hood of E.t being a real possibility. Most of them involve the probing comment I guess in those day, due to the Hills case.

Now a days, you hear Celebrities/Stars claiming to be from space/heaven, like it was the Gods themselves descending.

Who probably have little enough brain waves(Don't push it) to catch their attention anyway, saying they are in the league that beyond any league of any common being. That their Ferraris, that still used primitive methods are space ships, that the Aliens probably won't even bother to comprehend the actual use of such...methods. It so primitive, they might have brain damage just thinking about it.

As far as I'm concerned, disclosure came as quickly as it out of the picture.
edit on 17-4-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

If we all start thinking that way. That disclosure won't happen then it won't. If we join together and create the thought and reality, or manifestation that disclosure will happen, then so it shall.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: makaveli3601

I have a strong feeling that most governments all over the world don't have a clue whats going on. And it's freaking them out.

But if there are records to be found, you just dont give away such information to elected people. Politicians, Prime Ministers and Presidents come and go. While people in other agencies stay.

There are also powerful companies and business leaders that probably know more about this phenomenon than the "governments" do.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join