It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else disgusted by whats happening in the world?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

okamitengu

GreenMtnBoys
To the OPer I was thinking about this very subject tonight and was gonig to start a thread. My question is what the hell are all these people you describe thinking? Meaning it's not like some alien race hijacked our country and is now in control.

Are you sure?
also, americans, THIS IS HAPPENING EVERYWHERE
wake up and realise the whole world has been usurped by some power.

bankers? wankers? policiticans? mafia? ninja reptillian shapeshifters from nibiru with ray guns and multidimensional cookie cutters..??

i don't know. but its clear this agenda is being pushed from the top down. something is at the top pushing it...
turds don't just fall out, you have to push!

Lil corporate world tyrant called the Federal Reserve of Israeli Rothschild Co, and their bad buddies the black govt. Aint human life grand lol

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   

G0v0D47

okamitengu

GreenMtnBoys
To the OPer I was thinking about this very subject tonight and was gonig to start a thread. My question is what the hell are all these people you describe thinking? Meaning it's not like some alien race hijacked our country and is now in control.

Are you sure?

bankers? wankers? policiticans? mafia? ninja reptillian shapeshifters from nibiru with ray guns and multidimensional cookie cutters..??

i don't know. but its clear this agenda is being pushed from the top down. something is at the top pushing it...

Lil corporate world tyrant called the Federal Reserve of Israeli Rothschild Co, and their bad buddies the black govt. Aint human life grand lol

i personally prefer to let others decide who they think is at the top. it really doesn't matter who it is... only that they do NOT care about the lowest levels...

Us.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

okamitengu

G0v0D47

okamitengu

GreenMtnBoys

Are you sure?

i personally prefer to let others decide who they think is at the top. it really doesn't matter who it is... only that they do NOT care about the lowest levels...

Us.

True enough. Just stating the source since without the FRB intervention here in the States, this would still be Land of the Free, not Rothschildmerica CO lol I prefer to think of it like Joker in Dark Knight...."Its not about the money" *burn baby*

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
So a thread full of people blaming other people for the way the world is. It's always someone else's fault isn't it? Projecting the darkness onto others as if no darkness existed inside of you.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I'll start by apologizing, like the good Canadian I am. My thoughts most times are disjointed, and I often have trouble properly expressing myself. Also, I've come to discover I use words in contexts others don't readily grasp. So, I apologize if the perspective below makes absolutely no sense, I rarely do. Sorry it turned into an rant too.

I too have been feeling as you describe for a long time now. I can honestly say this world and how it functions has utterly crippled me. At times I see it so clearly it sickens me, at other times it confounds me to all Hell. The best label for the problem I can find is “delusional.” We are all delusional. We function under a haze of muddled perspective, weak truths, weaker ideals, and strong unfounded convictions. It's the easiest path one can take, and humanity is like water.

We're generally not as stupid as we seem, we simply lack knowledge. I believe most of us have the capacity to understand anything, though there are clear biological advantages and disadvantages that will undoubtedly inhibit full understanding by all. The social-environmental aspects are entirely under our control. We just fail to fully realize it.

There's actually nothing “wrong” with humanity, we are a product of our biology and that biology is constantly under attack. The “wrong” is perpetrated when we step out of biology and utilize our collected experience, our beliefs, in our decision making without fully validating said knowledge. The error can't be faulted entirety, because it has brought us to the world we have before us, which could be miraculous and poetic if we so chose. A fairly easy choice once you know the options available. The issue then becomes a struggle against the foresight of desire, and material want is a hard fight.

The problem in describing why We are as we are is incredibly difficult. It's as multifaceted as our DNA, billions if not trillions of potential combinations and connections. Any data we can gather to shed light on the issue is tainted by specialties, mores, beliefs, tradition, the devil of Man, and a general lack of data makes any computation of it heavy on intuition and foresight. Two things that are not highly valued in most societies. Western culture especially lacks any foresight, European and Asian cultures are far older and prone to faults of memory and hubris. No matter where we are, we live bi-generational. At most we plan four generations in foresight, a very narrow perspective considering the universe is billions of years old and humanity is hundreds of thousands as best guessed.

We cannot know everything, yet we wholeheartedly believe we do. Science convinces us of the physical world, the material reality of our lying senses. The best scientists will say they only know theory, that every theory can and most likely will be reworked one day. Religion/philosophy convinces us of the spiritual. Organized and imbued with the powers of fellowship and it warps truth and ideal on every plane to justify the needs and perversions of man. Most who think they are awake, are just as mistaken in their reality as those who sleep the soundest. Our paradigms bind our beliefs and restrict our possibilities. The issue is then faith and belief, both a biologically conditioned emotional response to thought. This is the fight of the self, the most epic of battles.

The highest truth man has identified is math. Math, however, is a science of limits. It's rules; the tightest of all sciences, and as such cannot build possibilities, only probabilities. It can only build the ruleset which govern a potential. Of those three perspectives on truth, none are fully compatible. Math works well with all because it is a measurement, a rule setter. It's truths a fundamental label of all reality, both physical and spiritual.

For most of recorded time, any significant culture was dominated firstly by religion, then nation, then commerce. With a multitude of smaller interpersonal controlling factors. By dictating to us our beliefs, conditioning us in them, the three big ones sought to write the lesser ones, directing it all towards both a conscious and unconscious common purpose. The dictation of those beliefs are a jumble of factors: early conditioning like school and home life to future conditioning of higher education, workplace culture, social hierarchies, etcs. Understand that EVERYTHING has conditioned us to this reality, and it is not an easy thing to deny. Deny thy own reflection and you begin to see truth. Nothing is permanent, nothing is “real.” Do the evils this delusion has produced outweigh the achievements? Is the scale close to tipping?

From that we are manipulated by means of psychology, which is a field of biology, though I don't think the perspective of the paradigm teaches it as such. Our social psychology has been identified for millenia, categorized, weaponized, and institutionalized for centuries, and globalized for maybe a few decades. We're far too close to it to see it clearly and we lack sufficient data to identify it outright.

We fail to fully realize that there is an overarching common purpose that dominates the identified paradigms. We don't realize it's there because it is secret or hidden, it acts only with passive input from the populace. It's a gelatinous blob of human intent, squirming its way across the globe wrecking havoc because the intent is not actively directed, it's passive yet mighty, reactive not proactive. It's emergence as an active trait must be feared by those who pull the strings. Imagine the brokenhearted finally agreeing... That would be a thing to behold.

I say that it is hidden or secret, because there is evidence that it is known to some. There is semi-intelligent movement from the blob, it can be predicted with low confidence, it can be manipulated with high confidence. This site has more than enough of said evidence. It's active form's primary tool is fear. The hidden hand, whatever they are, is irrelevant, they will only bring themselves down, unfortunately with high collateral damage. Humanity will always be. The most the provocateurs could hope to achieve is a spaceship and a boot to the ass as they depart a planet they murdered with our passive compliance. They will not survive, history has seen to it. History also shows that Man will prevail. Biology will overcome most any obstacle, man made or natural. The choice then becomes our directed intent, the fight is jealousy, entitlement, selfishness and desire.

One can't dismiss the human race, because one is a part of it. No matter how disgusting it is, no matter what evils are perpetrated in your name and image. Our world is insulting, there is no question of that. The glory of man is tainted and pissed on every second of every day. We suffer from a sort of Battered Populace Syndrome, we shy away from our attacker. Shrieking into corners and begging permission to exist. Who do we beg? How have they become master over us? No matter how much you attempt to draw away from it; it is you and you are it. Accept that, and a large chunk of annoyance falls with it, as well as your serfdom as you take responsibility. For we are all to blame, just as none are to blame. It's simply a choice we fail to make, and fail to correct. Acceptance and forgiveness becomes the issue: fear, trust, righteousness and hubris become the fight.

The closest thing to solace I've been capable of mustering regarding existence is “acceptance.” The reality we are presented with is very convincing, very persuasive. As such, I don't fault those who are asleep, because as sure as I may be in my perspective, I am equally unsure of it. I think if we were all unsure of the truths we believe then it would force our culture towards a calm, orderly, progression of peace and growth. At his heart, man is good. When his mind has been manipulated by lies is when his fear becomes chauffeur to evil

I've more to say I'm sure, but its 5AM here and my thoughts are even more disjointed. I don't participate in the internet very much, I feel its a billion times more damaging to our cultures than television ever was. Just wanted to throw my two cents in for a change. I'll depart with this: in any situation, draw two extremes. The probable outcome will undoubtedly lay somewhere between those extremes, permitted a wide enough margin. The idealistic extremes which frustrate you is Good vs. Evil, proper life affirming behaviour vs. damaging life disregarding behaviour. Even with a universe which errs on the side of chaos, Good will always have the upper hand. It's simply a matter of time.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

woodwardjnr
So a thread full of people blaming other people for the way the world is. It's always someone else's fault isn't it? Projecting the darkness onto others as if no darkness existed inside of you.

If one wants a better world, there is only one thing they can for sure change for the better.
That person in the mirror.

Everything else is a gamble.

Truth seems to be it's no one's fault.
Crap happens...the key is to deal with it productively and help each other.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

woodwardjnr

My own darkness cannot be summed into a paragraph lol as for the Post, i was answered as to what the source of corruption is. It is people themselves that allowed these things to stay the way they are. As has been said: "The definition of insanity" which translates to everyday programmed life: work sleep eat obey carry on, instead of revolt eat sleep build anew after war.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

muzzleflash

woodwardjnr

If one wants a better world, there is only one thing they can for sure change for the better.
That person in the mirror.

Everything else is a gamble.

Truth seems to be it's no one's fault.
Crap happens...the key is to deal with it productively and help each other.

I would say the key is to come out of the "American Dream" but i dont know if your an american, so....walking out of the crowd to see the bigger picture from hilltop might sound better. "Sometimes silence breeds reason where people cannot"

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
All I can say is that the world is a messed up place and is getting worse and will never improve, it is declining quite rapidly...

I feel really lucky to have been born into this world when I was, all those 49 years ago...

I came from a poor family, we had absolutely nothing, but we got by, we had fun, we laughed and we cared for and supported others, as did others with us...

People can't even put two syllables together now or even try to attempt to make a civil conversation without having to bring it back to basics, or even taking a selfie, just for the hell of it...

I was in the pub the other night, there were 6 youngish couples, but none of them were talking to each other, they just sat there looking at a rectangle piece of plastic in their hands, pressing buttons...

If general, everyday people are having trouble even communicating with each other, what chance do those who supposedly run the countries around the world have....

If I am going to be here for three score years and ten, goodness knows what the next twenty years is going to bring about. Just glad that I haven't got forty years more to do....

This world must have been an awesome and beautiful place before man stepped foot on the the planet.......

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

This world must have been an awesome and beautiful place before man stepped foot on the the planet.......

You have no idea lol Ill tell you one thing though, those years you can count on plenty of earth changes and global chaos. no trippin.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Ummm...It's not so much that we're so perversely flawed...on an individual basis, or by extension...evil, rather, it's that our collective forms of society/government, are extensions of base human character.This tendency to acquiesce in the face of comfort leads to the present.

Territory and competition become greed and disregard...lastly...power. These appeal to the masculine primarily...for these attributes are genetic...written within..so that men may succor, provide...and protect.

Females instinctively seek...to nest, to build a "safe" environment for rearing their young. This coupled with Individual masculine delinquency in hand with a "progressive" ideal, (an agenda shared by the elite and both political parties) ensures that we have suffered under an illusion...deluded into thinking that an "American dream" was attainable.

This dream is neither attainable...nor sustainable...There is certainly no pride to be had by realizing how badly one has been...played. Yet if we had not handed over our vigilance to those we felt more suited to decide then we would not be here...having to entertain comparisons of depression or disparity. In the end there are only choices...To die, despairing, extinguished by the enormity of what comes, To die, giving oneself over to the control of elitism...used and discarded, like a disposable...tool.........OR to perhaps die in opposition to the sheer hubris of the unsustainable...with a clear conscience....knowing that before you fell you actually for once......STOOD.

My intent here is not so much to lay blame...but rather to illustrate how if individually we remain asleep in a dream of leisure, rocked in the arms of consumerism...we tend to let those interested with such things.....have their way. When we are finally shocked out of our torpor by realism...perhaps we shouldn't be quite so surprised that things are not as they had seemed.
I personally don't think that it is ever too late...Only if we individually...OWN...the signal part each played can we move forward into some tomorrow where hope will eventually have it's moment.

Yet...like Pogo...we "meet the enemy and he is us" ...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

onequestion
Whats wrong with humans, whats wrong with people?

Too many stupid people with big egos and no moral compass.
Jesus said 'I'll be back'.
I keep looking at the clock and saying ... 'dude .. you are late. What's taking so long?'

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

davethebear
All I can say is that the world is a messed up place and is getting worse and will never improve, it is declining quite rapidly...

I've gotta' agree. It's not going to get better. Only worse. Overpopulation and over-stupidity.
Honestly, I'm glad I"m not a young person today. To have to be on this planet another 80 years?
No thanks. I'm on the flip side with the numbers ... and I'm chronically ill ... I'll be off this
hot mess of a planet sooner rather than later ... and that thought makes me happy.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
the current mess, the current leadership is in power now because of the blowback from the preceding 8 years of the Bush-Cheney-neocon-Nazis who got us into the extended conflicts in Iraq/Afghanistan and the start of the Drone Assassination program & gave future regimes the PoliceState of the USA

it will be interesting to witness the blowback to the current WH occupier

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
However disgusted, depressed, heart-broken, disgusted, ashamed, shocked, lonely, in utter despair, devastated, crippled, helpless, disillusioned let's see to it no one here ends up like Michael Ruppert who just took his own life. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Believe what you may, but I think there is a good reason our souls choose to be present in this era, experiencing this seemingly tumultuous, unbearable condition of being to the fullest. He was a great soul, but his suicide (if indeed that) has been least expected and most disappointing (at least to me, but my heart still goes out to his tormented soul).

We truly need more disgusted people alive than dead to start that avalanche of change. Do what you must. Seek professional help, surround yourself with kindred spirits, rant to your loved ones/neighbors/ATS/Youtube/anywhere, run the street naked if you have to (on a deserted part of your town, of course) if that's what it takes to gain your sanity back. Most of all, hang in there....there will be light at the end of the tunnel (only a figure of speech, please). In the near future it might get worse, or it might just turn the bend and pleasantly surprise us all. Many still have faith that humanity isn't beyond repair. We just need to continue reaching that critical mass of awareness.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
good ole' doom porn....here every day!!!....who thinks this type of behavior is new?....this crap has being going on for along time....buck it up, and be glad you are not some orphaned indian boy spending all day just trying to find something to eat.....

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I agree that we humans today, are in a very sad state.

But I've been thinking a lot about technology being partly to blame. The less we have to interact with each other, face to face, we seem to lose all the communication skills, and emotions like compassion, that make us care about other individuals.

It is just depressing.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

The really hopeless victims of mental illness are to be found among those who appear to be most normal. "Many of them are normal because they are so well adjusted to our mode of existence, because their human voice has been si­lenced so early in their lives, that they do not even struggle or suffer or develop symptoms as the neurotic does." They are normal not in what may be called the absolute sense of the word; they are normal only in relation to a profoundly abnormal society.

-Aldous Huxley, Brave New World Revisited

The point here is that everyone who can see the problem, everyone who feels sickened by it and compelled to speak out against it, well... consider yourselves the only sane people living in this mental ward we call earth.

Now consider this from a metaphysical level. If this planet is a stepping stone on the road to higher spiritual enlightenment, then by design no one who's evolved enough to figure out how screwed up this planet is (and who's learned all the lessons this crazy place can teach) will keep reincarnating here forever.

Through every generation the sane and noble and enlightened among us are departing, leaving us here with the crazies who still don't get it, the psychos who still keep running this planet into the ground to satisfy base human desires. TPTB are heavily into the occult, heavily into the spiritual, and they understand this system well. So they've got a number of control grid systems in place to keep your minds under control and your spirits from ever taking the necessary steps to escape.

The point of TPTB's system is to keep people from ever waking up and evolving, providing them with a perpetual slave-race of individuals psychically tethered to this prison-planet. How do they do it? Through a few basic steps:

(1) Distraction--with pretty lights and hypnotic sounds and silly games, do everything possible to keep people from focusing their attention on the real issues in society or their own personal spiritual development. This is the classic Bread and Circuses of which we so fondly speak. The entertainment industry, the sports-industrial complex, celebrity nonsense and promulgation of superficiality--with these things TPTB take our eyes off the real ball, focusing us on attraction to the material rather than the spiritual.

(2) Appeal to animal nature--human beings are a conjunction of soul mated to flesh, and thus have within them dual natures. One nature is that of the animal, the instinctive needs and impulses and demands of the body. The other is the transcendental nature of the soul, which among other things espouses higher virtues like hard work, kindness, compassion, and love.

In every moment of every day, we each choose which path to follow. Following animal desire produces short-term satisfaction (it feels GOOD to be lazy, to give in to anger, to succumb to lust!), but that short-term benefit often comes at long term consequences. Laziness never leads to growth, anger only provokes negativity, lust weakens the body and destabilizes the consciousness.

Higher virtues, on the other hand, produce long-term benefit at short-term cost. Working hard is difficult but leads to greater ease down the line. Forcing yourself to show compassion and love when you're tired or upset or not receiving those emotions reciprocally from those you interact with can be draining in the moment, but gives the eternal satisfaction of knowing you did the right thing.

TPTB have created a society that encourages people to surrender to short-term desire at the expense of long-term satisfaction. Want a new house? Here's a huge loan, and don't worry about how you'll pay it back! Sick of your spouse? Here's a quickie divorce! Don't want that kid? Have a shiny new abortion! By making it all-too simple for people to surrender to the impulses of animal emotion, TPTB keep people trapped by impeding their personal growth.

(3) Chemical castration of spirit--this is the fluoride problem, among many other toxins that've been deliberately and maliciously dumped into our food and water. Through poisoning the body and mind, TPTB weaken (and ultimately sever) our connection with spirit. The pineal gland really is the seat of the soul, and through it we can receive that little voice in the back of our heads that tell us the difference between what's right and wrong, steering us towards the former while helping us avoid the latter. What's missing in this world is love, but only because too many people have had their conscience drowned out through chemical means.

So yeah, in a nutshell that's the three-pronged approach TPTB are wielding against us to hold us in bondage.

Am I disgusted by what's happening in the world? You bet. So what can we do about it?

The first step is to break the chains that bind. We need to attack the system at its roots by seeing through distraction, embracing higher virtue, and protecting ourselves from chemical castration of spirit.

If we do these things first for ourselves and regain our own personal freedom, then we can do them for others and help reclaim our world.

Yes, OUR world.

For a long time it's been on loan to TPTB. They've been squatting on our land and through apathy we've been letting it happen. But its time to take our power back, throw these usurpers off our property, and reclaim what rightfully belongs to us.
edit on 17-4-2014 by JonButtonIII because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I think people for the first time in history, because of world communication are at last able to identify the individuals whare spoiling the world by trying to financially enslave everyone. We know of rothschild, his country's spies and networks and his companies and the destruction they create in order to this git to get yet more mucky money.

I am changing a very long held political view and will be voting Green this coming election. I like the idea in the UK of nationalising the power industry again and then I look forward to the next logical step which will be to nationalise banking. I hope other countries will be following - or we are following their example, but we have to get rid of the few at the top who are too disgusting and dispicable to even be called human beings. No human was designed to feast on suffering.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Funny I was just think nearly these same thoughts last night, unable to sleep.

s it fluoride, the education system, greed, sheer stupidity? Is there really people who are intelligent enough to perpetrate a massive multinational conspiracy? Sometime i think that humans are to stupid to even consider.

As for cause I realized we have always been like this even in tribes it was the same if you read history you find the whole of human history is ugly.

Look at the medieval world, the Mayan world all of history!
edit on 17-4-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join