It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andre Johnson severs Manhood in suicide attempt!?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Haven''t seen this posted, So i figured I'd ask for your opinions.

Wu-Tang Rapper Suicide Attempt

To me it seems there has to be more to this story, because there are so many easier ways to end it all. Why mutilate yourself?

Possible Demonic possession?, Do his ties with the Wu-tang Clan have something to do with this? All in all very disturbing and makes me wonder what is going on in the Music and Film industry that causes so much depression. Money truly can't buy happiness it seems.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

YoComrade
Haven''t seen this posted, So i figured I'd ask for your opinions.

Wu-Tang Rapper Suicide Attempt

To me it seems there has to be more to this story, because there are so many easier ways to end it all. Why mutilate yourself?

Possible Demonic possession?, Do his ties with the Wu-tang Clan have something to do with this? All in all very disturbing and makes me wonder what is going on in the Music and Film industry that causes so much depression. Money truly can't buy happiness it seems.

The answer to that question is based on what was going thru his mind at the time.

Generally, men will shoot themselves.
Women will overdose.

Believe it or not they take into account how they look and the mess created.

Suicide by stabbing ones self, in Japan, is sepku.

In my state a local agency had a foot pursuit where the suspect stabbed himself to death while running from police.

The answer is complex.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by YoComrade

Christ Bearer is a member of the rap group Northstar ... a group discovered by members of Wu-Tang Clan. Two members of a group Bearer collaborates with live in the same apartment building and tell TMZ they were there early this morning when Christ Bearer suddenly -- without warning -- cut off his penis and jumped off the balcony. They say they were not on "any hard drugs that would cause him to do such a thing."

The two men say they rushed downstairs and Christ Bearer had already jumped up and began screaming incoherently.

Johnson and his johnson were rushed by ambulance to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. It's unclear if doctor's are attempting to reattach Johnson's penis.

www.tmz.com...enis-cut-jump-suicide/

Yeah, I would say there is more to it: a man just stands up, lops off his penis and jumps out the window? And they weren't on drugs?!

Somethin's up. Or not.

edit on 16-4-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Having a hard time typing because I keep cringing.

Wow!

Something was wrong with the guy obviously.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
My roommate from college loved Wu-Tang and I'm not a "hip-hop guy" but it kind of rubbed off on me.

Enter the Wu-Tang, 1993, Bring Da Ruckus... "Shaolin shadowboxing and the Wu-Tang sword style. If what you say is true, the Shaolin and the Wu-Tang could be dangerous. Do you think your Wu-Tang sword can defeat me?"

Apparently this is "the Wu-Tang sword style".

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Well I am quite sure it is not demon possession because that does not exist.
So it's either mental illness or drugs or Mind Control/MK Ultra stuff, or he perhaps did not do this to himself.
edit on 16-4-2014 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I highly doubt demonic possession. If anything I would have to guess to many drugs, too much alcohol and a woman he really loved. But due to the industry and or his own person he couldn't stop cheating on her.

Music industry is full of groupies, maybe he felt he went to far and had sex with an underage girl or worse in his eyes, a man?

Why else cut off that? He had an issue with his sex life. Maybe he was buggering kids and he just couldnt take it any more and that seemed to him the only way to stop.

I have no idea who the guy is and havent heard of the wu tang clan since like the 80s. i think.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Perhaps his penis got him into a situation (pregnancy?) he regretted. OR, he pissed off the wrong people and was dealt with mob style. Would it be frowned upon if I incorporated a Tu-Wang joke here?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This guy can hardly be considered a wu tang rapper. I thought for a moment that this would be about method man or ghost face.

Wanting to kill yourself is one thing....mutilation of the gentleman area is flat out messed up.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Well I hope he speaks on this once he recovers to maybe prevent this from happening to someone else.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
If it was self inflicted, he's gotta be kicking himself for not being successful.. Hope they are able to reattach it.
Or he messed around with the wrong girl. Maybe Mia Wallace?
There's potentially a conspiracy lurking in this story.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Wwwwwwwwhat?! Holy mother of self loathing, what?! Who does that? I'm not a guy and I'm cringing at the thought.

Drugs. Had to be drugs because honestly, who the-what the-heck would actually do that sober?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Had to be drugs because honestly

Had to be A LOT of drugs! Along with mental illness..

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

DenyFlatulence
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Had to be drugs because honestly

Had to be A LOT of drugs! Along with mental illness..

Considering the number of nerve endings in that specific appendage a whole crap load of drugs and yes, along with mental illness because I can't imagine a sane man actually doing that.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Bet when he comes down from, whatever he was on when he did this. He has the mother of all, WTF was I thinking, moments.

Des

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Maybe he was a pedophile or a rapist, add in drugs and some self loathing, mix it up and there you go.

Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I may commit suicide IF my manhood got severed off.

But, that would not be the way to off myself.

Skydiving and tossing my chute sounds like a more fun way to go.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

watchitburn
Maybe he was a pedophile or a rapist

The guy was a rapper. The odds are very high for both of those.

Maybe he just had a diseased member?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

DenyFlatulence
Or he messed around with the wrong girl. Maybe Mia Wallace?

Don't you mean Lorena Bobbit?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
He either had a very bid, sharp knife, or a little sharp knife and a teeny weeny..........something.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join