It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emails: IRS Lerner Contacted DOJ About Prosecuting Tax Exempt Groups...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Someone in another thread unrelated to this specific issue posted a video about the Trilateral Commission. I really feel that the presentation that was given by the speaker was 100% factual and spot on in it's assessments. There is a contingency of people from both parties that are serving the same side and as such, control the outcome of what ever it is that effects their agenda. They cede ground but never give in to defeat or what would amount to a major setback. It's obvious the last 8 presidencies (not presidents) were clearly manipulated and the person of their choice was inserted. Unfortunately I don't think anything will come of any of this. For this administration, it merely a PR headache. I don't think he fears any real action by Congress. Now the TPTB? That's a different story. They will deal with it the way they do if they think it will hurt their agenda significantly.
edit on 22322Wednesdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

hi buddy
\

i thought i would address you rather than the op,
you should really know better, we talked about this many times,

it is a criminal matter to defraud to gain from tax exempt status,
ie
if you apply for tax exempt status as a non political "charity",
you should not then go ahead and spend the tax free "monies" on getting your favourite politician elected.

this applies to the tea party or to ANY other group APPLYING for a tax exemption under the regulations.

would you be okay with (theoretical example) occupy applying for tax free status (non political)
and then running advertisements, to get a occupy politician into office?

it is actually applied across the board, and if you ask me,
fraud is fraud, and should be investigated to stamp out corruption.

do you believe that the tea party should be exempt from laws that apply to everyone?

xploder

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

XPLodER
reply to post by beezzer

hi buddy
\

ie
you should not then go ahead and spend the tax free "monies" on getting your favourite politician elected.

this applies to the tea party or to ANY other group APPLYING for a tax exemption under the regulations.

would you be okay with (theoretical example) occupy applying for tax free status (non political)

do you believe that the tea party should be exempt from laws that apply to everyone?

xploder

You mean like Move On and the thousands of other liberal 501s?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Bilk22
Unfortunately what this is fomenting is the ratcheting up of the Ukraine issue to take the heat off the administration. Something is about to blow. This WH as a ton of loose strings now and I think they're desperate.

Please don't say it too loud... there are enough boiling pots on the range top now the only thing that could divert everyone's attention would be air raid sirens.
Isn't it charming though? Forget the smoking gun, we've got a trail of evidence leading back to the same as a muzzle flash (sorry bud) inside the West Wing.
"And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care...."Georgie. God bless him, he was so terribly right. It's almost a sure thing we're not going to have another presidential election again, because the people doing the real picking can't come up with worse.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

if you see any of these entities, directly promoting or spending money on electing politicians,
you could go ahead and lay a complaint,

fraud is fraud, corruption of ANY sort is unacceptable when using tax exempt status.

could you please supply me proof that any further group is defrauding the tax payers!

very interesting if true.

xploder

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I posted this on the other thread that is in the process of being closed (overlooked this one some how).
Hope the reply is not confusing. It shouldn't be as this thread is on the same topic.

Agreed! He needs to go........ But who is gonna make him? 
Remove him and it will probably start a civil war.
 For one, these Politicians lie so honestly. They have people who actually believe every word that dribbles out of their mouths. 
Two, Obama is the best of them all. He has so many blind followers that if he says the word they will start attacking any of the "terrorist" who oppose him.
 Quad

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

XPLodER
reply to post by Bilk22

if you see any of these entities, directly promoting or spending money on electing politicians,
you could go ahead and lay a complaint,

fraud is fraud, corruption of ANY sort is unacceptable when using tax exempt status.

could you please supply me proof that any further group is defrauding the tax payers!

xploder
OK buddy I'll get right on it.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
hey, i wonder if they kept hillary out of the loop.

naaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. lol!!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

XPLodER
reply to post by Bilk22

xploder

You need proof that the Reverend Jesse Jackson and his Rainbow Coalition are politically active violating their 501 c3?
Of course he doesn't get near as much press since calling the POTUS the "N" word on a not so closed mic. But I can't imagine how much footage there is on ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, PBS, etc. Of his support for and against politicians. He would have to be the biggest and most the open violator. I haven't examined his books but when I filed for a 501 c3 you couldn't do anything political.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

XPLodER
reply to post by beezzer

hi buddy
\

Yes we have.

ie

Quite true. No disagreement so far. . . .

Also agreed.

Actually, that happens quite a lot. But am unfamiliar with the specifics as to what the law allows. But for the sake of argument, I will caveat this example.

xploder

This is where we would disagree, my friend. In the example provided by the OP, Lois Lerner and the IRS in conjunction with the Justice department specifically targeted conservative groups simply because they espoused an ideology that was in direct conflict with the ideology of the current administration.

It had nothing to do with breaking any laws. As stated, the Justice Department could not find cause to prosecute, therefore, the only recourse left was to delay status.

Solely based on ideology.

As far as I am aware, no group has been prosecuted nor has any been accused of breaking any laws.

This is an ideological battle, with those in power attempting to silence those with differing political views.

Hope you day goes well,

Cheers.

beez

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

XPLodER
reply to post by beezzer

hi buddy
\

ie

xploder

hey, hey, hey.....this is a liberal/ democrat/Obama "rant" thread....please, you need to stay on topic....

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

XPLodER
reply to post by beezzer

hi buddy
\

ie

xploder

If I am not mistaken the Tea Party filed for 501 c4 status which allows them to participate in political activity.
501c3 versus 501c4

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

#Occupy did/does.

some old articles.

Which 'Occupy' Movements Are Seeking, Considering Nonprofit Status?

Occupy Wall Street: Who Owns It?

google: " occupy 501c3 "

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

hey, hey, hey.....this is a liberal/ democrat/Obama "rant" thread....please, you need to stay on topic....

To be more accurate;

this is a liberal/ democrat/Obama "got caught doing many illegal things" thread....

edit on Apr-17-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

jimmyx
hey, hey, hey.....this is a liberal/ democrat/Obama "rant" thread...

Nope. It's a thread exposing yet more corruption from the Obama team.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

That is the problem with having a two party system, it is easier for one party to assume control of the whole government as long as everyone stays in lock step. November is going to be a KEY time in American politics. If the Republicans can regain the Senate and keep the House, Obama is looking at a very tough last two years of office, if he even finishes it.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
It seems the chickens are coming home to roost.

This makes it pretty obvious...there is more that will be coming.

Indeed...🐓

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
reply to post by guohua

That is the problem with having a two party system, it is easier for one party to assume control of the whole government as long as everyone stays in lock step. November is going to be a KEY time in American politics. If the Republicans can regain the Senate and keep the House, Obama is looking at a very tough last two years of office, if he even finishes it.

I agree with you.
The problem is, these @ss Holes have all the Money, Look at Hillary, She's so Rich, I's bet she doesn't even know what brand of Toilet Paper is in the Mansion.
Now she's out there Pandering to the Hispanic's with none-sense comments like this on.

Hillary Clinton Praises ‘Incredibly Brave’ Young Woman Admitting Undocumented Status

observer.com... Follow us: @newyorkobserver on Twitter | newyorkobserver on Facebookobserver.com/2014/04/hillary-clinton-praises-incredibly-brave-young-woman-admitting-undocumented-status/" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">link
She was ONLY PANDERING for YOUR VOTE!
She could care less.

We need a Joe or Jane with the same problems you and every one else has to have a chance to run. But that'll never happen, they will not give up their power.
edit on 17-4-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join