It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Ghost Car Causes Accident - Appears from nowhere?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: zetnom
I have watched this video numerous times and I cannot work out where the car comes from. Every time I think I have worked it out and re watch, it just does not work. It must be a freakish optical illusion and due to its positioning is hidden behind the two cars until impact.

What do you think?

maybe someone was messing around in a parallel universe. Fringe anyone?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
It's a modern day Russian version of Marty McFly, I though at least that was obvious?

As the above person said, I remember this video not having answers still either:

I saw this "busted" on, I think it was Myth Busters or one of those. They drove a car right throw the fence. Like I said, the fence just lifted up, let car go under, then dropped back down in a flash.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK
Whats even more interesting is that it looks like their isnt even in the vehicle, let alone driving.

You're right, when the car pass in front of the light of the car waiting for his light to turn green, you see the light through the window and nobody's on the driver seat!! this video is nothing more than F*cking strange!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: zetnom

The thing that is interesting is the right hand car breaks ahead of time as though it sees it. It very well could be a right placed car hidden from view.

WHY I DONT BELIEVE THAT:
1) the person would have noticed. Its seldom that you do not look where you're going in a turn.
2) it DOES appear that no one is in that car....

Strange.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: morder1

3u40r15m
It came from somewhere, and it ran the light from where the same side the bus/train/trolly was on.... And it stopped or slowed down in the middle of the intersection to avoid hitting the car, you can see the reflection of the headlights from the car on the right that is turning left.... Ghost car my ass

Yah im with you, it came from the right side of that trolly bus thing... just couldnt see it cause the other car infront of the dash cam blocked the view on the turn.

How about this crazy russian video???

one lucky SOB.

All bet everything had a beautiful smell for a week after that experience.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lynx1102
a reply to: zetnom

The thing that is interesting is the right hand car breaks ahead of time as though it sees it. It very well could be a right placed car hidden from view.

WHY I DONT BELIEVE THAT:
1) the person would have noticed. Its seldom that you do not look where you're going in a turn.
2) it DOES appear that no one is in that car....

Strange.

Unless he was distracted by looking at Martian rocks from Arken's threads on his/her iPhone.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK

Cuervo
- ps edit add - Found it! Check out the one-minute mark.

Wtf.

I didn't even read your writing I just clicked the video and yeah WTF

As for the rest of them it seems Russia needs to drastically up the standards for a driving licence pass

Terrible drivers, terrible transport

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hahaha! It's a cosmic ray
That is so April 2014.

You were here. I were here, we lived it. Ghost car and Mars cosmic ray, April 2014.

edit on 18-4-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
You don't have to believe this and I don't have a video, but I promise this happened to me in 2010. It wasn't a good time in my life and I was dealing with some paranormal activity related to my friend who was living in a haunted house and tried to commit suicide twice in one month, the same month the following incident occurred.

Long story short, I was 25 and babysitting two teenage girls for the summer. I was driving the eldest girl to the pool to meet her friends. I stopped at a stop sign, one that I stopped at every single day, as the girl asked me for an update on my struggling friend. The intersection was clear, not a single moving vehicle in sight. Then the absolutely unexplainable happened - a car appeared before my eyes as if it had been dropped from the sky and dropped too fast for me to see it falling. There was no time to move before I broadside this vehicle (which I also learned soon after was being driven by a kid who had been 16 years old for two days). I totaled my car and could literally give no reason for why or how it happened.

I was super shocked and almost relieved to see a video of something like this happening to someone else. Just wanted to share this for the record. I realize how crazy this story sounds. But I'm not crazy and this happened to me.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Many of these clips had to have been captured by other cameras at other angles. Hockey and soccer games, for sure. Can't videos be found and compared? Heck, just ask the ref or those celebrating players, who can easily be identified, what the heck happened.

The people involved in those crashes must be around. Was there anything weird about the people who they crashed into?

What I find strange about the truck clip is the second truck appears to be facing the camera. Also, when I freeze on a frame before the crash, the back of the first truck, the back door appears to have a gap, like a separation along the left edge. Then immediately afterward, there is no gap.

Assuming these aren't camera tricks or actual paranormal activity, why would a driver plow into oncoming traffic? Only if they didn't see the light, which is doubtful when other vehicles nearby are all stopped and headlights are coming across the intersection, unless you're just completely out of it, and it would seem they would hardly be able to drive at all. Or they're running from the cops or the mafia or the NSA, but there didn't seem to be any kind of car chase going on.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Well that was interesting..

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

That's pretty cool. It's those types of stories that I would attribute to something like 'divine intervention'.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I am not going to read the entire thread so I am probably not the first to say what is all the fuss about. First play I can see the rear of the so called ghost car just to the right of the main car. It's obviously mostly obscured as they merge together then it finally comes into view. No mystery here .

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrflipjr
reply to post by zetnom

Kinda like the Russian army taking Crimea. There's something funny going on in Russia...

As for the video, it's kinda like:

Referee appears out of nowhere (0:07 seconds)

There's something funny going on around here too...people posting completely off topic posts for no other reason than to bash Russia not getting removed for being completely off topic...that's weirder than this car clip.

The ultimate proof of this weirdness will be this post being removed and yours remaining...

Regarding the car;

Either a hoax, the car shooting out from the juction where the white van is waiting (jumped the lights) but it is edited out until we see it emerge from in front of the car the camera is following.

Or a very strange mixture of camera angle and fortunate timing failed to capture it until we see it.

It does look strange though.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join