It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antigravity Website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I stumbled across this website today and thought I would share with ATS. There is an old thread from 2005 that mentions it, but from what I could tell, nothing since.

American Antigravity

From their website: American Antigravity was founded in 2002 by Tim Ventura to explore antigravity, warp-drives, and emerging science in Breakthrough Propulsion Physics. Over time it has grown into massive collection of research, interviews, and scientific knowledge relating to emerging space & energy science, and it serves as a community center for bleeding-edge research not covered by traditional media.

This technology is above my head but for some reason I enjoying reading about it and enjoy watching documentaries on the subject as well. The site seems to have a wealth of information from researchers and scientists who work in the field, as well as news stories and articles on the subject.

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Well designed website, interesting topic and information, so far above and over my head I don't know whether I'm supposed to listen to the audio/video and read the site or if I'm just supposed to suck on the computer monitor.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmikDebris

It definitely tickles those little used parts of my brain!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by lovebeck

I linked to it in my Podkletnov post last week

The 2013 Podkletnov interview is really cool. It's a shame that website isn't very active, though.

new topics

top topics

join