It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear and Paranormal - Connection - How to willingly control Adrenaline?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Nikola014
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Like every part of human body, there can be a disfunction of adrenaline( hypoadrenalism and hyperadrenalism ), and then we can say that it can have a negative effects on our bodies.

But generally speaking, if the adrenaline is functioning normally, it does not have negative effects on a human body.

This is just my intermediate medical knowledge. I could be very much wrong, but I don't think this is the case.
edit on 16-4-2014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

From my point of view it has to do with the ability to really relax and get the body to clean house. Relaxing/meditation/reiki increased the self healing effect (related to the placebo effect since being taken care of someone relaxes the person). If you are always in fight/flee mode then it takes it toll on the body.
edit on 16-4-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Mh, this night i woke up with a little of a higher heart beat and tried strengthening it (open window, full moon).

I heard a sound within my head, not through my ears. It sounded like in rythm with a heart beat, perhaps mine, but instead a constant sound, feeling like a magnetic field. Also heard that which I perceive as overlapping beeps all day more clearly like a varying data signal.
Looked around slowly, stared, but couldn't really see anything from that stormy black distortion.

Aeboro
Hey, I want to start with these chackra things, (sorry for using thing, i don't know other word to express myself) from where I start?

Meditation has multiple uses, like being silent to think or using a varying sound like music to come up with thoughts or relaxing every muscle/sensation you have, so you can feel lost senses or focus on some:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are organs in you with pains or strength/warmth feeling along your spine, related to social problems and your understanding level (I've read a similar version wholly, it says I'm like Jesus or Buddha! lol):
www.mythirdeye.info...

If you got too much of one chakra, it can help you force the others higher.
one version of balance: www.eclecticenergies.com...

I gained nothing through meditating; it was all analysis. Though you could say I meditated 22/7 by relaxing the muscles and playing around like a child. Other people keeping the media around whenever they have time or any noise on is pretty disturbing.

Wifibrains
reply to post by oneoneone

How about a good disaster movie?

hehe, your little guessing pieces x)
I got no source for that kinda stuff, no friend circle

Hmmm 2012 in widescreenHD 3D perhaps?

edit on 16-4-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

Aye, that one seemed so purposely made to look manipulative or was really badly planned x.X

LittleByLittle

This is my problem after mainly having overcome fear.

I am not sure I understand what you are trying to discuss or what you are after when I read your post but it is probably my fault but will like you to answer a few questions and maybe have you clarify so I understand better.

I said that to express that fear might have given me insights, but if fear is the source of these events, I won't have them anymore.

1 Are you in a state where there is no fear anymore with extreme knowledge within that nothing can truelly harm you?
Yes, I've dug deep into understanding the world and always have all models in mind, though leftover subconsciousness reaction will always remain.
2 Have you gone thru a amygdala fear overload or is this what you are attempting to create with 2nd chakra manipulation?
I trust neither science, nor chakra systems fully, but you could say that is one possible way to create what I'm trying to reach.
3 Am I getting you right that you want more adrenaline to speed up responses that are very slow since you are to0 calm?
Yes!
4 What "symptoms" do you have when you are playing around with your chakras? (for instance energy flows/root burn/nerves being oversensitive/the calmness/the bliss/11:11 synchronicity/limited synchronous telepathy/chakra coloring)
crown: a pulling sensation with no change, just feeling space
3rd eye: very strong sound related stitching all over for max 12 minutes
Throat: gets damaged quickly, in whichever way practiced and when said to use to intensify something, has no effect.
4-6: can't find without sound videos, sometimes managing to feel the heart beats field, though
Root: warm energy, empowering me to lead people to accomplish anything
Nothing ever changes, though.
Can willingly yawn unlimitedly, control the flow and sometimes send out a wave of felt 100 meters up to planet size.
Felt someones aura repeatedly when heavily concentrating through a wall from 5 meter range, heard clear voice of my father when trying to mind read anything nearby. No time to attempt to replicate the effects. Hiding from eventual synchronity of thoughts, attempting to override manipulated thoughts while hiding in the back. 11:11.. I seem to concentrate on large areas with speed, though I can't extract data. Some chakra self test gave me twice of the highest of all the values 5 friends got .. +94% heart, +88% throat in the range of -100 to +100 x.X
Seeking eternal life to fix this place and infinity or instant death since I was 8. I'm super skinny, no matter how much I eat!
edit on 17-4-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Fear can be turned to anger easily.The trick is to keep your head.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

crown: a pulling sensation with no change, just feeling space

Never a sense of flow or heavyness on the head? Is that state a state you want or are you after another state? Flow or heavyness on the head can be sensory overloading sometimes. I cannot relate to the pulling sensation with no change, just feeling space since I went from no ghost sensory to flow/heavyness so I do not know that experience.

4-6: can't find without sound videos, sometimes managing to feel the heart beats field, though

I am also a bit sensitive to sound videos.

Hiding from eventual synchronity of thoughts, attempting to override manipulated thoughts while hiding in the back.

Always good to have "the observer" monitoring everything that is in your mind.
. Would not call it hiding but observing and choosing what to act on.

Seeking eternal life to fix this place and infinity or instant death since I was 8. I'm super skinny, no matter how much I eat!

Well this place unfortunately is very resilient to change so it does take a very long time to get it on track(a lot of swearwords have been censored here). The pull to go to the other side of the veil can be strong sometimes. Especially when you feel the love from that side.

Can willingly yawn unlimitedly, control the flow and sometimes send out a wave of felt 100 meters up to planet size.

Seems like you are more advanced than me in the chi flow. I just spin a little not really knowing where it goes or where it is needed.

I am sorry that I do not know what you should do and how to achieve what you want. I am kinda the opposite wanting the slow calm instead of the higher adrenaline body response. To me there is no real need for the body to be speedy/quick. With exactly the right movement speed/"quick change" is not needed to be efficient for me.
edit on 17-4-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

cavtrooper7
Fear can be turned to anger easily.The trick is to keep your head.

Fear seems to have a little effect on causing anger. I do not have a lot of experience with that though, because it seems I wasn't angry for over 15 years. I would suspect that using the subconscious thought of adding a partial reason, which can be a fear related reason like having to hide something, can be labeled the way you did.

LittleByLittle
Never a sense of flow or heavyness on the head? Is that state a state you want or are you after another state? Flow or heavyness on the head can be sensory overloading sometimes. I cannot relate to the pulling sensation with no change, just feeling space since I went from no ghost sensory to flow/heavyness so I do not know that experience.

I can get a feeling of heaviness if I want there. I had always related that one to messing with my brain organ, because I can do that from all sides of the brain or on the whole brain at once. Did you find a use for pressure on the head? What I would hope for up there would be a function to extract or send data.

Hiding from eventual synchronity of thoughts, attempting to override manipulated thoughts while hiding in the back.

Always good to have "the observer" monitoring everything that is in your mind.
. Would not call it hiding but observing and choosing what to act on.

I've got 3 layers on top of each other, watching each lower, then an infinite function layer attempting to recognize problem patterns which couldn't be solved, no matter how many layers. Though, in the last free time I had in my life I had started to make my brain "ONE", without words, which does not have layers, but instead cannot have flaws.
What I meant are word thoughts that seem foreign to me, seeing a slight possibility that they are shared with others.

Well this place unfortunately is very resilient to change so it does take a very long time to get it on track(a lot of swearwords have been censored here). The pull to go to the other side of the veil can be strong sometimes. Especially when you feel the love from that side.

I know 2 ways though - would take 10-400 years of free time to accomplish. Questionable if I will ever even have 10 free years in my life. Added up time won't work, because it will crush my progress every time.

I just spin a little not really knowing where it goes or where it [the chi] is needed.

Spinning - heard of doing that in your mind view to get into your surroundings, but never tried.
I just yawn whenever I feel I would need energy somewhere and direct it through that place or when the ears need a few clicks to release pressure. The strange thing is that I can't yawn without closed eyes and the throat place claimed to intensify other chakras being stretched. Facing to the side and moving the head makes it easier.

I am sorry that I do not know what you should do and how to achieve what you want. I am kinda the opposite wanting the slow calm instead of the higher adrenaline body response. To me there is no real need for the body to be speedy/quick. With exactly the right movement speed/"quick change" is not needed to be efficient for me.

Well, it is obvious that the structure of the star systems, the structure of anything in your body and the thoughts and communication in nature arrive at your senses. I want to make use of them, but they are too fast and complex. Calmness doesn't seem to let me progress.
edit on 17-4-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

From my point of view and always question information I give and see if it fit your thinking and experience.

I can get a feeling of heaviness if I want there. I had always related that one to messing with my brain organ, because I can do that from all sides of the brain or on the whole brain at once. Did you find a use for pressure on the head? What I would hope for up there would be a function to extract or send data.

To me the heavyness is more like an energy source connecting to the motheboard. To me it seems you can connect and disconnect it at will. I cannot disconnect it but would not disconnect it if I could.

I am not sure when it come to extract or send/receive data since I have no good way to monitor if the thoughts in my concious mind that appear from unconcnous are from the other me (soul) or external information thru the third eye. There are things sometimes comming thru that seem to be outside manipulation that I feel are neither the concious me or the other me (soul).

Also when I have made test with limited telepathy with psychics I have noticed an ego projection effect that makes psychics off in their reading since they are ego projecting the information thru their ego making the information modified. Their idea of what they are gonna get makes them interpret the message and distort the message. I have only have one time where I spinned chi at the same time that I was able to get a perfect connection where she repeated the received message exactly like the sent message.

Spinning - heard of doing that in your mind view to get into your surroundings, but never tried.
I just yawn whenever I feel I would need energy somewhere and direct it through that place or when the ears need a few clicks to release pressure. The strange thing is that I can't yawn without closed eyes and the throat place claimed to intensify other chakras being stretched. Facing to the side and moving the head makes it easier.

Cool.
. To me spinning is intent pushing chi normally thru my right hand (for some reason more sensitive in that hand than left) moving the right hand while i do it since the sensory feelings become to much if I do not, sometimes feeling the same spin in my hand on the top of my head as energy flow. In a way it is a trick to scratch you own head without touching your own head.
. I sometimes need to move the top of my head because the ghost sensory becomes to much for me to handle.

I use a form of Reiki with some people who want to calm their bodies down sometimes. I do not longer let other people do Reiki on me since I am very sensitive to warmth and people pushing ki into me makes me overheat from to much root burn. I am hot enough in my own flows.
edit on 17-4-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

How to activate adrenaline? This is my problem after mainly having overcome fear. All I know is the 2nd Chakra (an organ or energy place below the navel) is said to be in control of it. Any attempt to create something like fear or know reasons where adrenaline would be helpful in nature failed. Perhaps someone else has an idea. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I can get extreme adrenaline kicks just by sitting on the couch and mentally placing myself in a situation where adrenaline would naturally start flowing.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: oneoneone

So what am I?

Chopped liver?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I tend to describe ego projection, if i guessed right from your words, as the negative effects from putting a language on people, which divides the brain structure into many brains and forces people back to words when triggering structures related to them.
Thoughts as electronic signals are in another dimension of course, though I would still think within and controlled by the physical. But now you've made me think if there could be unequal overlapping structures increasing efficiency.

The psychics ego? Well, your data is made to be interpretable by your structure only. Would make me wonder if non organ related thoughts could be transfered to a mere human at all.

I feel like I could form energy balls in my hands, but that doesn't seem to have any effect on anything.
What do you mean? Chi always spins when coming through anyones hand automatically? Or do you do that for a reason on your own?

originally posted by: PandorasBoxxx
I can get extreme adrenaline kicks just by sitting on the couch and mentally placing myself in a situation where adrenaline would naturally start flowing.

Aye, when I'm doing that I do feel a little similar to being in a kick feeling, but the heart isn't racing it all.

originally posted by: PandorasBoxxx
a reply to: oneoneone

So what am I?

Chopped liver?

Perhaps you are a construct of movements of nothingness? Perhaps you are the reflection of everything? Both? All movements at once?

Excessive overuse of adrenaline, if heart racing is included, damages you increasingly and heals back.
edit on 18-4-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join