It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-govt protesters seize Ukrainian APCs, army units 'switch sides' (VIDEO)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by keenasbro

NATO and EU allies are deploying around Ukraine because their puppet junta proved to be too weak, both in terms of ruthlessness and popularity. They've failed to control the Ukraine and now half of Ukraine is breaking off to Russia.

NATO took a gamble with low cards against Russia, so now NATO is throwing down whatever cards it has left there to try to take the prize.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Vovin
reply to post by keenasbro

NATO and EU allies are deploying around Ukraine because their puppet junta proved to be too weak, both in terms of ruthlessness and popularity. They've failed to control the Ukraine and now half of Ukraine is breaking off to Russia.

NATO took a gamble with low cards against Russia, so now NATO is throwing down whatever cards it has left there to try to take the prize.

Pretty much^. And as I stated in the OP, I believe Putin and the West are working together secretly to conquer Russia, as both work for Bilderberg based on my theory. It is a win-win situation for Putin and NATO that is being sought toward, with Putin playing the bad guy like some massive reality TV show. It's us vs. the elite of the elite, pretty much all it has been amongst this mess of interconnected 'divide and conquer' operations we know as 'Wars'.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

It doesn't matter how many times Main Stream and Western Governments get exposed as liars.

Time and time again, year after year.

The Vast Sheeple, still believe, because the (powers that be) have succeed in making their mind ineffective, malfunctioning.

It's the education system, Food, Media, propagation of useless culture, entertainment etc
edit on 17-4-2014 by RadiationAndCancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Vovin

I would agree with your assessment.

The minority of us who learned to cut through Main Stream Propaganda are fighting an uphill battle, and paying a huge price for it too.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadiationAndCancer
reply to post by Vovin

I would agree with your assessment.

The minority of us who learned to cut through Main Stream Propaganda are fighting an uphill battle, and paying a huge price for it too.

The truth is that it is all grey area and nothing is black or white. If you want the truth you have to dig deeper than just advocating what one side says is happening. Sure Russia has a hand in all this, and so does NATO. I trust Russian reports more because they've been playing the legitimacy card against NATO aggression for awhile now. Is it all true? No, but it's certainly more accurate than the BS that the western media claims.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join